India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Update 27th Jan. Thanks to Mala

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Garv is driving thinking of what kali said & also slapping her. Vidhi eats where as kumud is noteating vidhi asks why not ating. Kumud sees garv coming in kumud goes to garv as he says Happy B'day kumud then she realizes it is her imagination kumud laves food and sees garv standing as garv wishes her kumud says don't talk about happy things, and says thanks garv tells I am not fit to be happy I had got chance t keep u happy but I lost it. Garv says I could not keep happy U neither kali nor me also. Kumud I loved u. garv tells I cannot live withut u as kumdu says no u should nt talk like this. Garv says I always hid my feelings please come back to me kumud as sohan sees them. Sohan tells garv come let's go home kumud sees them going even vidhi too cries. Kali walking in garden thinks about eh wedding to garv but garv longing for kumud. Kali sees garv kumud and sohan coming in. Kali tells garv u are shameless u brought another lady in front of your wife disgusting, kumud U have crossed all limits I am ashamed to call u  abhay kapoor's beti as kumud tells I came to lave him as just see him  what is his condition. Kali says he was worst when he was with u now also he is in this condition cause of u. Kali tells kumud why don't u let me live peacefully. Kumud says I don't have anything with garv. Kali says u are making all silly reasons as u want garv back. Kumud says stop it. Kali says u wont understand as u need to love that person. Kali u are really sick says kumud. Kali tells u are confused lady as garv was away u did not keep him now u want him, kali tells I lve garv garv u tell u love me. Kumud says if this is love then I hate to love as I laved garv faced all problems not I don't want him as he is your hubby. Kumud soah  go as garv stops her. Garv tells u said u love me but did u think what will happen to me always I made all happy .garv tells I need u kumud as kali sees garv. Soahn too. Kali tells garv that means u don't need me.tlls kumud u will never live peacefully. Kali goes. Kumud goes too with sohan. Garv sits down on ground. Soahn comes to kk says where were u? as sohan says I went to meet kumud kk tells even I went to met. Sohan says don't worry about kumud as she is a good girl. Kkusum tells sohan I am managing director of kapoor co and my beti is wondering for job. Sohan says u should be proud of her.

Garv tries to drink as kali watches him. He thinks what kali said blaming kumud for it. Kumud also thinks of what kali said tere naam song going on as she is thinking of garv. Kali thinks what kumdu said love is what I did with garv. Garv is sleeping gets up does not find kali. Kapor house pooja going on sarla kk,aru , kapil,lali,nitin too. Kali comes in with bag as kkusum asks kali. Kali says why I cant  come to my house as aru says what happened. Kali says as nothing is good as aru tells I know who it is, it is kumud who made u leave hosue and come. End

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:14am | IP Logged
yaar both of them are confused garv and kumud btw thanx for the update
nali476 Senior Member
nali476
nali476

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Oh God!! Kali is such a BITCH. She just won't leave Kumud alone. I think that she needs to get rid of her own insecurities, and stop blaming Kumud for every little thing.
cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:20am | IP Logged

it seems as if this whole kali, garv and kumud business is never gonna end....now i think kali is going to plan a big time revenge to get back at kumud!!!.....

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:51am | IP Logged
nothing new in kkusum. but thanks a lot forthe update.....Wink
Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged

thanx for the update...Smile

I thought they were going to give a break the the 3 stooges storyline and concentrate on Trishul....

kumud - garv- kali saga just seems to be going round in circles with all three of them screaming the same dialogues every episode...

Anyway... maybe there will be an end to it... nothing we can do  but pray

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
yea ekta ran out of dialougz so she uzin da same 1z wit kumud/kali/garv sceenz..............
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
btw..........thanx 4 da upd8

Go to top