Uravugal

Ura Aug 24-28: Super acting by Ranjani,Senthil, AM & Pa

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nithya ma thanks for the updates...
😭😭😭 Please don't kill the child..
Edited by Arjun_Meena - 14 years ago
lifeissymbol123 thumbnail

paavam radha! as much as i want krishnan and gayu to get together, i can't help but feel bad for her!

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Aish and Thanks to Atina for the pictures.  I am pretty sure Ranjani will do some thing to kill the baby - That's what I saw from the promos. I really don't want the baby to die. πŸ˜”

Gaya is full of Thimiru. Radha's acting was good.
Edited by migan - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail

Aish thanks for the updates and thaks to atina fo pics..

Radha rgreat... Gayu konjam purinjukko ma...

I feel very bad for Ranjini...  How could this Parvathy tell this thing to her.. sure the family is gonna break soon... I don't want the feutus to be aborted...
Please don't show such things....
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates aish..

poor Ranjini..

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the updates da Nithya and Aishu  n pictures AtinaπŸ‘πŸΌ  
Parvathys act is really 🀒 no comments on that baby track.

I wonder what will make this Gayu to change her heart
Meena.IF thumbnail

Thanks for the pics and updates..

Wow!! Krishna gave her what she deserved.. BUt family matters in front of wrokers is not so good.. Padicha methaiku idhu theriyadha...  AM will sattai adi for Krishnan for this...
Ranjani ur mom is self centered and her brought u r too generous... Great... I still wonder the char of parvathy as how she managed to be in this joint family that too as kudumba thalaivi.. she is the thalaivali...
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Gayuuuu.... ennatha solla.. for her yaaravathu Krishnanai pathi thapaavo, koodamalo sonna kooda paravayillai.. athai deiva vaaka eduthukittu odane confront panna pova intha Gayu 😑.  MA patta thaariaam, Krishnan padikaathavaram.... padhicha mattum pothathu ammani, adakama nalla gunam ullavalavum irukkanum.  Gayuvukk Ippadhi thimiru pidichi... dhaam dhoom nnu aada thaan theriyum pola... 

But it was good Krishnan slapped.... but ithenaal varum vinnaivugal... we're yet to see naa .... Paavom Krishnan.. antha Mugundhan seitha velayala, ippa Krishnan thaan anubavikiraaru...

Meenu sonna maadhiri he'll prolly get saatai adi for slapping Gayu.... and as Nithya and Migan predicted, Krishnan will be blamed for whatever that Raja does which i'll land gayu at the hospital. 

In the meantime, hope Ranjini doesn't do anything... intha Parvathy amma thollai thaanga mudiyala

Atinamma thank you for the kalakkal pictures maa πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates aish..

Gaya.. Sema slappuma.. you deserved it..

Krishna neenga late pongi ezhunathalum.. parava yila.. ippavavudhu onnu vittele.. santhosham..
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago