Fan Fictions

I Don't Love Angad Khanna! - Part 8 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

shagun_luvs_?

Goldie

shagun_luvs_?

Posted: 05 November 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged
OMG, that is very good.
continue soon.
can't wait. Smile Smile Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Don't Love Angad Khanna! - Part 8 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nutan.R

Nutan.R

Posted: 05 November 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
gr8 start plz ont Clap Clap

justchill

Goldie

justchill

Posted: 06 November 2005 at 4:27am | IP Logged

I Don't Love Angad Khanna! - Part 3

It's a bright sunny morning, thinks Angad as he opens his eyes; he was disturbed by something it was the sun's beam that was shining on his face. He has always loved to be woken up by the sun but it has lately always been cloudy most of the days.

He quickly pulled away his white blanket and got out of the bed. He walked into the bathroom to change his costume from his night dress to track suite.

Suddenly he realized the familiar music that has been playing in his room when he came out of the bathroom. He pressed a smile at his lips recognizing the song to be his favorite and he had set it as the alarm. Anagd switched off the alarm in his I-pod that has been his companions for most of his days as he comes out of the room.

As his nike shoes steps down the creamy perlato marble stairs leading to the entrance outside stepping across the majestic doorway of the his house, his butler hands him a bottle of water.

Angad started jogging on the deserted road, which lead him to the park. The road appears to him as a den with trees branches that leaps sideways to form an arc on both the sides of road.

Angad can always be found in the park every morning when he is in town. He always finishes his daily dose of hour fitness here.

The park is always filled with other morning joggers who recognize him as not only as a business tycoon but also as a regular visitor of the park. Some who have already read the dashing headline "Angad Khanna Entrepreneur of the Year" also congratulated him.

While returning to his house on the same roads that does not appear to him as den anymore because it has stranded rays of sunlight that have escaped between gaps of the tree leaves to hit the road. More over the road is now busy with buses, cars and school children riding their cycles. 

Angad's brown eyes took a quick notice to a pretty girl dressed in black shirt and faded jeans as she was shouting out loud at the Metro bus " Hey stop. Please someone stop the bus. Some one please I am already late." She ran to reach the bus with her bag hanging across her shoulders from left shoulder towards her right hip. She almost reached the bus and was about to step inside the bus when she stoped taking her step.

Angad was quite surprised at the girls actions he immediately follows the girls eyes that were fixed on something. They were looking at a group of small school children trying to cross the road but they are unable to do so. She quickly turned her legs towards them and helped the sweet, cute kiddoes in full white to reach their destination.

A smile escaped on his lips making him blush while he was watching this cute scene with admiration. Angad after some time hit his head and came out the daze and tried to get a better look at the girl buts it was in vain. He immediately shaked his head at the disbelief of what he was trying to do and headed back to his house.

Edited by justchill - 06 November 2005 at 5:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

-Rose-

IF-Dazzler

-Rose-

Posted: 06 November 2005 at 4:34am | IP Logged
wow.. nice.. keep it up and cont oon

karipa

Goldie

karipa

Posted: 06 November 2005 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Clap

justchill

Goldie

justchill

Posted: 06 November 2005 at 8:38am | IP Logged

I Don't Love Angad KhannaAgain-Part 4 

It's the same Director Prithvi and the same girl in black shirt and faded jeans. The director is again shouting at Kripa.

"I really don't know how many times I have to tell you this why can't you just come on time at least before the main star. Now don't keep standing here Go get ready".

Kripa thinks to herself if I had taken the bus I would be here on time. She further thinks first thing I got to do is get my sugarplums wheels ready. She gets into the makeup room and is immediately joined by aliyah whose has been a good friend of kripa. They both share the same profession. They are not the best of the friends but do share a good bond.

Kripa is a very friendly girl she can touch and reside inside a person's heart just like that. At the same time she can also be a little mean to people when they are not right. She is open straightforward and a little naught.

The environment seems to very busy as she gets ready and comes out of the make up room, the camera man shouts turn the light towards the right to his assistant and directors call for the stars. The stars are reading their lines.

It was a detergent cake advertisement that was being shot. 'The Director' dictates to Kripa and Aliyah,

'When I say action you both have to make long face and show the yellow cloth from the tub'

And then he turns his head to the main star saying in a rather pleasing and smiling ' Anita you got to show the white cloth and then say with a smile now you all know why I selected this soap cake'

Kripa and Aliyah look at each other and get irritated by the difference in the treatment and tone of the Director Prithvi. Kripa Suddenly smirks with an evil plan in her mind. She quickly without anyone's knowledge replaces the white clean cloth with dirty cloth with grease on it.

Then shouts the Director " Lights on. Camera Rolling. Actions!

Aliyah and Kripa do their part followed by Anita, but before she could finish we can hear Prithvi's voice being echoed in the studio he just shouts " Kripaaaaaaaaaa". Kripa just finds her way into the makeup room and the director follows Anita as she is crying because of the grease all over the hand and face.

Aliyah comes inside the makeup room laughing and she exclaimed 'Kripa that was awesome fun, you missed the way Anita was crying like baby. Anyways dear Prithvi is very angry. He told the shooting will be resumed after the break and also added he will take care of you then.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

justchill

Goldie

justchill

Posted: 06 November 2005 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hey karipa, Izzy, Zutan, Shaguns_luv and physo thanks a lot.

Nutan.R

Nutan.R

Posted: 06 November 2005 at 8:46am | IP Logged
it really gud plz contttt Clap Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top