Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

justchill

Goldie

justchill

Posted: 05 November 2005 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Guys ..inspired by you all and fanfic here i am writing this fanfic " I don't love Angad khanna" hope you guys like it .

Edited by justchill - 22 January 2006 at 10:30am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Don't Love Angad Khanna! - Part 8" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simply.me

IF-Dazzler

simply.me

Posted: 05 November 2005 at 6:31am | IP Logged
when will u start?

justchill

Goldie

justchill

Posted: 05 November 2005 at 6:39am | IP Logged

I Don't Love Angad Khanna! - Part 1

A Guy young handsome, tall, well-built and fair complexioned, broad shouldered dressed in a navy blue Tuxedo stands in front some hundreds addressing them saying

" There is only one difference between confidence and over confidence, when you say I can do it its confidence where else when you say only i can do it its overconfidence."

"My dad always says aim for the greatest things so that you can achieve the atleast greater things in life, so here I Angad Khanna standing in front of you as the "entrepreneur of the year " because I wanted to set up this huge industry in India that can be acknowledged world wide for its quality and service".

There is huge applauding from the audience as he is not only the Hottest bachelor in the Country but also the youngest entrepreneur to bang the award.

As this young man strode away in his beautiful black Mercedes he says things inside his heart Dad I know you always wanted me to set up a business in India, mom and dad I know though we were settled in London for past 20 yrs, you always have loved India that the reason I am here in India after finishing my M.B.A at the Oxford university and have started the business " The Air voice mobile company". I know your blessing and best wishes will always be with me even if you are not with me.

His thoughts came to a pause and sweet smile was spread across his gentle lips with a flavor of happiness and acheivement, as the car entered the gates of a huge campus with beautiful glass faced buildings.

The cars came to a stop and he got down and entered there were people at the entrance congratulating him on his award, as he entered the reception there was huge promotions of his company hung on both the sides. He walked into pathway leading into the cabin that was marked as " The Chairman" along with his personal manager "Josh" and secretary "Mark".

He entered into his room and hung is coat on the tuxedo hanger stand placed behind his beige leather chair. And he rested his back on the beige leather chair asking his Manager " Josh what is today's agenda". And started working on his laptop.

Angad khanna is a very shy, sensible, guy who believes in the fact that love can come only once in his life, he has never fallen in love thought waits for the right gal to take away his heart. He never has any good friend in India because he has always been in London. Other than his manager Josh with whom he does share his life's happenings.

For him life is all and only his business. He does not have any kind of social life. When he gets home, which again is a beautiful house there is no one other than the cook, gardener, watchman and his dad's old friend who to him is like his Godfather who takes care of the house and few other servants. He is busy, intelligent, smart and handsome.      

Edited by justchill - 06 November 2005 at 8:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sirza93..NadiaZ..

radz

IF-Dazzler

radz

Posted: 05 November 2005 at 7:07am | IP Logged
dam good start..please continue

justchill

Goldie

justchill

Posted: 05 November 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged

I Don't Love Angad Khanna- Part 2

A fair broad shouldered medium height man in shooting studio wearing a jacket which has the words 'Director ' printed at the back is shouting at a girl a young beautiful, pretty girl with angelic eyes.

The Girl looks down putting a false sad face saying the words 'I am sorry Prithvi Sir' but inside she does not really mean the words she just said. The director adds saying

" What is this Kripa you are only a side artist but yet you come late "

he adds further

"the main lead is already here and you come only now, okay don't keep standing here go get ready".

As Kripa goes in the make up to get ready and joins the other co- stars and as they all mouth "check out the lead" she thinks to herself I am definitely better than her, the only fact is she has money and I don't have, she has a recommendation and I don't.

A Sudden a loud voice brings her out of her trance ,this is none other than the directors voice which say " Lights on, actions!"

Kripa performs her part even if she is only the side artist she yet stands out among the side artists and main leads because of her angelic eyes and her extraordinary natural beauty.

Even if people in the Agency and the directors realize this they are just helpless because the agency where kripa has sighed a bond is not a very well reputed agency and is thriving its way to establish in the national level. 

Kripa is very enthusiastic girl who lives alone she does not have a family to support her. She is independent, enjoys life, and leads a satisfied life. Thought at sometimes she lies for small things at heart she is very pure.

Her actions don't really mean what she thinks or has in her heart. She is very straightforward and basically cool. Apart from advertisements and soaps she also does ramp shows.

The greatest gift that Kripa posses are her beautiful heart just like her and helping tendency to help all the people in need, especially handicapped.

Edited by justchill - 06 November 2005 at 8:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sirza93..NadiaZ..

justchill

Goldie

justchill

Posted: 05 November 2005 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by radz

dam good start..please continue

Hey Radz Thanks a lot .

phsyco

Groupbie