*[Gaurav aka Prithvi Task]*Last Day - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
let me reserve one!

I think I would love to see him with neha bamb or panchi bora..each were unique in their own mold and kind of were awesome in their roles...complete actresses in my opinion in every scene...they would probably be a good bet !

why rati pandey would be awesome too..if Gaurav had a more spontaneous role!

2. ummm he has a variety that I find lacking in the formerly mentioned actors..... gaurav has played a variety of roles as a comic actor in kumkum as the complete lover and sincere student in jeevansaathi..as a serious and reponsible guy here..and as I ehar an angry young man in santaan.

I cannot choose between these pictures..so I am posting all of them

Edited by carolinecj - 14 years ago
@ malika & Ramshu - I agree with you both... She was the one who came first into my mind & ramshu my reaction was the same nah...! But hahah they both will make a hot & Chemitrylious Coupleee !

Hello.... This is a great topic and perfect for me as a Gaurav fan ..  Here are my answers :

1.) Name one actress who Gaurav hasn't worked with but you want him to work with her! give your reasons why you think she'll look good with him :

Well, for me it is Aamna Shariff .. I would love to see Aamna who is a brilliant, beautiful actress with a strong personality with an equally brilliant and handsome Gaurav.. They would compliment each other very well.. I personally think Gaurav will suit better with mature actresses like Aamna and our own Chandana than cute little girls [ imo ] ..

2.) how is Gaurav different from Karan Singh Grover and Sharad Malhotra (Dulhan actor)?

Gaurav is a much seasoned and mature actor who has been in this industry for a long time now.. He is really versatile and talented.. He just needs to get his due as he is underrated.. He should have been more popular..... I dont know why he is so low ranked in the celebrity list...

Sharad has done just one serial till now, and I dont know anything about Karan as I havent seen him ever.. I never saw DMG so no idea about him...

3.) give 3 pics of Gaurav. You can give any pics. Try to come up with unique and a good collection of pics:

Prithvi Gaurav Khannalove ne milla di jodi wallpapers

Gaurav Khanna images prithvilove ne milla di jodi wallpapers

Edited by RonMione4ever - 14 years ago
Hi Everyone,

This is a task for GK (Gaurav Khanna Competition), you have seen this type of competition in the members lounge so i thought why not have it here, and since its weekend, so why not make something interesting to do.

So the task for GK Competition is :

1.) Name one actress who Gaurav hasn't worked with but you want him to work with her! give your reasons why you think she'll look good with him

Rati.I want him to work with Rati.I saw a few pictures of them at a party and they were dancing i think they will make a fabulous couple..Plus he is hot and she is cute..so i want Gaurav to work with Rati..Also i would love to see him with Aamna Shariff.Rati and Aamna both ar e my favs so i woul dlove to see Gaurav with either 1.

2.) how is Gaurav different from Karan Singh Grover and Sharad Malhotra (Dulhan actor)?

Gaurav is diffferent from KSG because he is better looking in my opnion and he doesnt have tatooes......also i think KSG is overratted and Guarav is a versatile actor who hasnt gotten his due.i have seen Guarav in KumKum and Meri Doli Tere Angna and Santaan.He is really talented and he is a great actor..and he is different from Sharad because he is more muscular than Sharad and Sharad has done only 1 show and Gaurav has done more than 3 shows

3.) give 3 pics of Gaurav. You can give any pics. Try to come up with unique and a good collection of pics!😃

BTW Awesome Competition

Zaara

Edited by ..Zaara4u.. - 14 years ago
1) Gaurav will look good with any young actress! But if I were to choose one, then it would have to be a new face (sorry to be a PIA), pretty and smart, just like Chandana Sharma looks on screen!

2) The guy from Dulhan doesn't have that manly appeal that Karan and Gaurav have. He is the weakest link 😉! Karan's voice lacks substance. So Gaurav has not only got a good physique (6 pack / 8 pack, whatever he has) and nice voice, but is also a good actor and he has the most infectious smile I've ever seen on an Indian soap! And the bits on the show LNMDJ where he shows attitude totally rock!

3) Images -

Edited by hiri_piri - 14 years ago
QUES 1

gaurav is a amazing actor, rite now he luks awesum wid chandana.umm,kritika kamra,.She is veyyyyyyy beautiful, and with a little variation she can be like chanda also.

QUES 2

gaurav is very diff, his personality is reflected by his body, which makes girls die on him. If he doesnt have muscles , then also his face value and charm works,.Body is not all, its the over all apperence of an actor , which makes him popular and a heart throb

reserved 4 pics

1.) Name one actress who Gaurav hasn't worked with but you want him to work with her! give your reasons why you think she'll look good with him

Gaurav hasn't worked with Dimple Jhangiani yet, and should work with her. They will both make a great couple, both are great on screen. They are both very good-looking, and apart from that they can have great chemistry.

The three guys have only one similarity, and that is their hot.😆 Apart from that, the roles they have played, their styles, and personalities are very different. They each have their own likes and dislikes that don't cross.
3.) give 3 pics of Gaurav. You can give any pics. Try to come up with unique and a good collection of pics!
Name one actress who Gaurav hasn't worked with but you want him to work with her! give your reasons why you think she'll look good with him --->>> well.. it wud be mouni roy.. she matches him perfectly.. she is elegant, beautiful and they compliment each other well.. he is a complete gentle men.. and their jodi will ROCK..!!      
how is Gaurav different from Karan Singh Grover and Sharad Malhotra (Dulhan actor)?
--->>> HE is a mixture of both if you notice.. has a tough body like karan.. and at the same time he is cute, polite and gentle like sharad.. he has his own charm that seeks my attention..!! :)

give 3 pics of Gaurav. You can give any pics. Try to come up with unique and a good collection of pics..
i am not able to upload the pix...!! sorry..!! 😭

Competition is Closed,Thank You for taking Part
Winner will be announced soon 😊