*[Gaurav aka Prithvi Task]*Last Day

Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Everyone,

This is a task for GK (Gaurav Khanna Competition), you have seen this type of competition in the members lounge so i thought why not have it here, and since its weekend, so why not make something interesting to do.

So the task for GK Competition is :

1.) Name one actress who Gaurav hasn't worked with but you want him to work with her! give your reasons why you think she'll look good with him

2.) how is Gaurav different from Karan Singh Grover and Sharad Malhotra (Dulhan actor)?

3.) give 3 pics of Gaurav. You can give any pics. Try to come up with unique and a good collection of pics!πŸ˜ƒ

Good Luck to All Participants for this task!

NOTE: Please Post all pics and answers here! You do NOT need to PM anything for this task!

The Closing date is 28th August

Enjoy

-IF Dev Team-

Edited by -Zeustina- - 14 years ago
Amazing task Tina, thankyou so much yaar, its interesting.

Mallu

1.) Name one actress who Gaurav hasn't worked with but you want him to work with her! give your reasons why you think she'll look good with him

i think he must work with Shilpa Anand, she is a really good actress, innocent,elegant and has beautiful +naughty eyes, she will look great with him because she knows how to create chemistry, because more than saying dialogues she deliver them through her expressions and eyes and thats what Gaurav do i mean the way i have seen him in LNMDJ and Shilpa in DMG.So
i really want him to work with SA our shona, they will make an awesome
couple.

2.) how is Gaurav different from Karan Singh Grover and Sharad Malhotra (Dulhan actor)?

dont know  abt sharad never seen his shows, well from KSG he is different from him in all the aspects, his physique,height, his hairstyle evenπŸ˜†and the main thing his way of acting is totally different from KSG, if KSG is a happy young man like always, funny and funloving than Gaurav seems to be an angry young man, unlike ksg he does'nt need  tattoos to draw  viewers' attention ofcourse its ksg's style,and  its Gaurav's style that pull his fans towards him and besides he has a gr8 physique too.😳That's it.

PICS:

Mallu

Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago
^ OMG Mallu you said what i wanted to say about the actress part, I was just thinking about it then i thought na maybe not, but you described it awesomely!

Gaurav and Shilpa will rock lol! OMG hot pair, i even imagined them you know! LOL

Tina awesome task! Its really nice! Will give my entry soon fully!
@ramsha:heyy Ramsha i thought no one will like that idea but look whose has approved it first a die hard kash fan can only truly recommends shona with gaurav and we both think alike, thankyou, i really wish to see them together they both will prove to be a magical couple.

Mallu
Gaurav is so handsome that he will look good with any actress but i feel he will look good with Rati Pandey(Nupur of mjht) b'coz their chemistry will be good.Rati is a very talented and beautiful actress and both of them will just rock onscreen.

Gaurav has done many shows whereas karan has done only 2 shows and sharad only 1 show. I think this is da difference.πŸ˜•

3.) give 3 pics of Gaurav. You can give any pics. Try to come up with unique and a good collection of pics!

.) Name one actress who Gaurav hasn't worked with but you want him to work with her! give your reasons why you think she'll look good with him..

A..  I think he should work with Sanaya Irani (gunjan) coz sanaya's look is very innocent and gaurav's handsome body wid sanaya will really rock......both's chemistry will match !!!!!

A.....   Karan has a gud look n a dashing body but it is taatooed.......n sharad is O.K.........but gaurav has a gr8 look and he has a manly macho.....he also has a handsome body wid no silly tatoos..

3.) give 3 pics of Gaurav. You can give any pics. Try to come up with unique and a good collection of pics!

A..

It would be hard to find to find a better match for Gaurav than our very own Chandana, as we are all highly mesmerixed by PriDa at this point of time. But apart from that, Gaurav has such good looks that he'd look great with most  actresses. One of these would be, Jennifer Winget, as she is pretty and petite and would compliment him. πŸ˜ƒ

Gaurav has his own unique style of acting. He's has played a variety of roles, such as, comic ones[Kumkum], to romantic chocolate boy ones [JeevanSaathi], to the rugged 'coconut' cowboy [LNMDJ]. He has also successfully proved himself in all the type of roles, and a place for himself in the heart's of so many many fans.

Good luck to all!!!

--molii <33--
Edited by sugar.n.spice14 - 14 years ago

1.) Name one actress who Gaurav hasn't worked with but you want him to work with her! give your reasons why you think she'll look good with him:I think Jennifer Winget as she is talented and pretty..

2.) how is Gaurav different from Karan Singh Grover and Sharad Malhotra (Dulhan actor)?:I think he is more experienced as he has done more shows than them..(no offence to anyone)😳

3.) give 3 pics of Gaurav. You can give any pics. Try to come up with unique and a good collection of pics!πŸ˜ƒ:

Edited by Divzfan - 14 years ago
Hey Tina ..

Lovely post .. and a good task for us fans over the weekend! 😳 Here are my answers ..

Originally posted by -Zeustina-

I think I'd like to see Gaurav with .. maybe Rati Pandey or Sukriti Khandpal. They'd make a cute jodi .. Gaurav's masculine, rough-tough look with Rati or Sukriti's very feminine frame..

I wouldn't like to compare, coz each one of them is different & unique .. plus have their respective fan following. One thing that I've noticed and like about Gaurav .. is that he is a very low profile person .. both personally & professionally.

3.) give 3 pics of Gaurav. You can give any pics. Try to come up with unique and a good collection of pics!πŸ˜ƒ

Gaurav with Vivan, Tina, Urvashi & Husein 😳

Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago