India-Forums

*[Gaurav aka Prithvi Task]*Last Day

-Zeustina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeustina-
-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

This is a task for GK (Gaurav Khanna Competition), you have seen this type of competition in the members lounge so i thought why not have it here, and since its weekend, so why not make something interesting to do.

So the task for GK Competition is :

1.) Name one actress who Gaurav hasn't worked with but you want him to work with her! give your reasons why you think she'll look good with him

2.) how is Gaurav different from Karan Singh Grover and Sharad Malhotra (Dulhan actor)?

3.) give 3 pics of Gaurav. You can give any pics. Try to come up with unique and a good collection of pics!Big smile

Good Luck to All Participants for this task!

NOTE: Please Post all pics and answers here! You do NOT need to PM anything for this task!

The Closing date is 28th August

Enjoy

-IF Dev Team-

Edited by -Zeustina- - 26 August 2009 at 2:30am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4ever-Candy-ayeshaD..-Zaara-..thesemomentsKnowalot2tes_v1--Divzfan--Who-I-Used-2-BeSano88-dramaholic-Fallen Angelanju101-iPayal--Ms.Wildcherry-

-Ms.Wildcherry- IF-Stunnerz
-Ms.Wildcherry-
-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Amazing task Tina, thankyou so much yaar, its interesting.

Mallu
-Ms.Wildcherry-
-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 2:40am | IP Logged

1.) Name one actress who Gaurav hasn't worked with but you want him to work with her! give your reasons why you think she'll look good with him

i think he must work with Shilpa Anand, she is a really good actress, innocent,elegant and has beautiful +naughty eyes, she will look great with him because she knows how to create chemistry, because more than saying dialogues she deliver them through her expressions and eyes and thats what Gaurav do i mean the way i have seen him in LNMDJ and Shilpa in DMG.So
i really want him to work with SA our shona, they will make an awesome
couple.

2.) how is Gaurav different from Karan Singh Grover and Sharad Malhotra (Dulhan actor)?

dont know  abt sharad never seen his shows, well from KSG he is different from him in all the aspects, his physique,height, his hairstyle evenLOLand the main thing his way of acting is totally different from KSG, if KSG is a happy young man like always, funny and funloving than Gaurav seems to be an angry young man, unlike ksg he does'nt need  tattoos to draw  viewers' attention ofcourse its ksg's style,and  its Gaurav's style that pull his fans towards him and besides he has a gr8 physique too.EmbarrassedThat's it.

PICS:

Mallu

Edited by Maleka.QN - 23 August 2009 at 3:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeustina--SilentLove-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged
^ OMG Mallu you said what i wanted to say about the actress part, I was just thinking about it then i thought na maybe not, but you described it awesomely!

Gaurav and Shilpa will rock lol! OMG hot pair, i even imagined them you know! LOL

Tina awesome task! Its really nice! Will give my entry soon fully!

i.luv.chocolate-Ms.Wildcherry-

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 3:30am | IP Logged
RESERVED for entry!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Imu.M-

-Ms.Wildcherry-
-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 3:42am | IP Logged
@ramsha:heyy Ramsha i thought no one will like that idea but look whose has approved it first a die hard kash fan can only truly recommends shona with gaurav and we both think alike, thankyou, i really wish to see them together they both will prove to be a magical couple.

Mallu

i.luv.chocolate-SilentLove-

subha2601 IF-Sizzlerz
subha2601
subha2601

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Gaurav is so handsome that he will look good with any actress but i feel he will look good with Rati Pandey(Nupur of mjht) b'coz their chemistry will be good.Rati is a very talented and beautiful actress and both of them will just rock onscreen.

Gaurav has done many shows whereas karan has done only 2 shows and sharad only 1 show. I think this is da difference.Confused

3.) give 3 pics of Gaurav. You can give any pics. Try to come up with unique and a good collection of pics!

Shipra_S

-Candy- IF-Dazzler
-Candy-
-Candy-

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 4:21am | IP Logged
.) Name one actress who Gaurav hasn't worked with but you want him to work with her! give your reasons why you think she'll look good with him..

A..  I think he should work with Sanaya Irani (gunjan) coz sanaya's look is very innocent and gaurav's handsome body wid sanaya will really rock......both's chemistry will match !!!!!

A.....   Karan has a gud look n a dashing body but it is taatooed.......n sharad is O.K.........but gaurav has a gr8 look and he has a manly macho.....he also has a handsome body wid no silly tatoos..

3.) give 3 pics of Gaurav. You can give any pics. Try to come up with unique and a good collection of pics!

A..

adits7

Go to top