biddai celebrats 400 epi-pics

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hreeyaa

IF-Dazzler

hreeyaa

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Bidaai celebrates 400 episodes

Rajan Shahi's Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai on STAR Plus completed 400 episodes on air, and there were celebrations on set wherein the cast felicitated the crew members and expressed their gratitude for all their hard work and support in making the show a success. They all cut a big chocolate cake to celebrate the occasion.

Producer Rajan Shahi said, "The show has completed 400 episodes. The cast distributed gifts to the crew and the entire unit for their support. Bidaai is my first production and is close to my heart." Rajan's daughter, Ishika, was seen bonding with Sara Khan and said she is a regular viewer of the show. Avinash Wadhawan and Seema Kapoor were also seen interacting with the crew members.

Kinshuk Mahajan, who plays Ranveer, said, "The serial has turned 400, but we feel very young at heart." Parul Chauhan added, "Bidaai has given me a name and fame, and I'm thankful to Rajan Shahi and Star Plus for giving me Ragini's part to play." Angad Hasija said, "Bidaai is a landmark show and I enjoy acting in it. I am sure it will continue to be successful for many years"

Sara Khan with Rajan Shahis daughter Ishika
The unit-cutting cake
The team cuts the cake
Sara Khan and Rajan Shahi
Seema Kapoor giving gift to a crew member
Seema Kapoor giving gift to a crew member
Sara Khan giving gift to a crew member
Kinshuk giving gift to a crew member
Rajan Shahi and Naveen Saini
Avinash Wadhavan giving a gift to a crew member

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehzabin.Slipshaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "biddai celebrats 400 epi-pics" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top