Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Sweet Forgiveness! AR oneshot

Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Hey guy's SAZ! here... Well am back with another AR One Shot... I hope you all liked it, lolzz dont mind the crappyness, i wrote in within 30 minutes... lolzzz... Well enjoy, and do leave your views plzzz!

Sweet Forgiveness

She sat down there on the stool, drinking, glass after glass. "Give me another shot," she said firmly to the bar tender. The bartender looked at her perplexed, "Ma'am, you just had about 7 of those' would you like a soft liquor, or water instead" he asked slightly worried. "NO! LISTEN TO ME' IF I WANT ANOTEHR SHOT, GIVE IT TO ME' AND STOP CARING ABOUT ME, HE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME, AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU'" She frightened the bartender off, and he quickly gave her another shot.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" came a voice from the door. He quickly ran inside and grabbed the shot from her hand. "Ridhima, are you crazy, why are you drinking so much' I mean seriously you look drunk'" he said grabbing a hold of her, as she was slipping through her seat. "Don't touch me Mr. Malik'" she said shrugging off his hold.  She picked up the drink again, but before she can sip it, he took it away. "No, I said no more drinks'" he said firmly pulling her up from her chair.

He grabbed her wrist, and tried to pull her out of the bar. "Armaan, LEAVE ME" She said stringently. "Stop touching me' if you can do what ever you want, so can I...". Armaan let go of her hand at that moment, "fine go ahead and do what you want" he said acting as if he doesn't care.

Ridhima walked away gleefully, and walked up the stair to the dancers. As she walked up the stairs, all eyes were gazing at her, including his. As she stepped on the middle of the floor, the spotlight hit her.

Her back was towards the crowd, when suddenly she put her hands to her side. Both the sides of her dress contained zippers.

She sensually moved her hips, from side to side, and smoothly pulled down the two zippers. The guys were whistling, and cheering her on to go down more.

Armaan looked around and made a disgusted face, as the guys were eyeing on Ridhima. He pulled his hands into fist, and proceeded to walk towards Ridhima.

As he was walking up the stair, all the girls were dying, due to his good looks. "He's damn sexy" came many voices.

Ridhima turned to look at Armaan approaching her, and she tried to back away. Before she can back away, Armaan held her, and put her over his shoulder.

"It's my way or the highway baby" he said walking out of the club, with her still hanging on his shoulder.

She tried her best to break out. She punched him, kicked him, but he didn't even butch with pain.

Armaan gently placed her inside his car, and began driving back home. "Why the f**k would you go to a bar," he asked furiously. "I can do what ever I want... it's none of your business" she said answering back with the same tone, and folding her arms on her chest.

Armaan halted the car as they reached home. Ridhima got out of the car furiously, and slammed the car door hard.

She was about to walk in, when suddenly she felt a grip on her wrist.

Armaan grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. "Now tell me, what's up with this act" he said holding her firmly.

Ridhima looked away angrily, "You' you left me, and on a very special day "she said finally letting out the reason.

"Ridhima you know I had to go on this business trip' and you're the one who made me go' I protested but you forced me' then why are you mad for... I should be the one mad" he said pouting at her.

"No, you still left me, and how was I supposed to know it was for 2 WHOLE DAYS... did you know how lonely I felt" she said in a childish voice.

Armaan smiled at her cuteness and kissed her forehead passionately. "I'm so sorry baby, I promise to never leave again'" he said holding his ear.

Ridhima at first ignored him, and showed some attitude to him.

She looked at him again, and saw him pouting with his puppy dog eyes, making her heart melt.

Ridhima kissed his forehead with love, and hugged him tightly, "I missed you so much Armaan". "I missed you too baby" he said hugging her back.

"Oh wait I forgot something" he said walking back to his car, while she looked at him confusedly.

"Happy 1 year anniversary baby" he said giving her flower and a chocolate with a heart shape cover. Ridhima took them happily, and opened the chocolate immediately.

"Yummm' these are such amazing chocolates Armaan," she said eating them like a slob, as the chocolate stains went around her lips.

She felt Armaan's gaze on her as she as ate the chocolate, "Ummm' you want some?" she asked giving him a chocolate. He nodded a yes, and immediately captured her lips with his.

As he sucked on her lips passionately, she immediately gave in. He sucked her lips, and chewed on them as if they were chocolate.

"Happy Anniversary baby" he said once again, breaking from the kiss. "I love you Armaan," she said hugging him.

It was a beautiful night, as the moonlight smiled at the lovers, embraced within each other's arms.

Luv SAZ!

Edited by SaziArmaan - 27 August 2009 at 5:14pm

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan90Anonymus PJbajwajattprachi.kajen-Aahana-Aditi-palanar_loveneverfadflowers.foreverKASH_rockschown001JAZZ_ACUAcheeky_pariteju22BaniGuptasam19_2009AR-lovertanya.dsouzakarankideewanixMiracle_sweetMJHT-DMGKSG4lyfkajen_crazycrimson_10lovvyongshinshaaz_91charmingkillermaanugauranitaiREDnBLACK..Ashi..ammy-ridzscorpio95MrsMallikGroverswamii92archieliciousSurbhi_roxHarry93kshanikaasunaenafrnd.of.frndzangelina_2005maggie131984KaShCrazyAneesatajinderankitajain94cutiepreetpinkssAngelicSoniyamar-MysticalRealmIqbal Neha1-Miya-lilangel_soumyaammygurlaaroracutie_mahimabd670816-ARLover--Fizzi-amruta04princess52MrMrsChiping.HR-DMG4life-Prithi-ARKJ_4EVERAanya.shonagudiaaanchal_cshilpa4evak_anjali12sameera_12debby_11reemz.malik-Zoya-palluluvsmaanpwincess kanziRockstar_riasammy4uksasijanu1610meow23yogzzPrasanthigreenleaf007Ethereal-Pathnidha1983aish_punk-Nayab-VKlovesFK-Amby-.:.MONA.:.RiddsskaransprincessForever_Komalshininggal2008zara-KSG-malikSani_RaniMedha.Euphoria.unknowndesires.-AviatoR-Xiahtic-5dobrevagasms-Cherry-268143hunder

archielicious Goldie
archielicious
archielicious

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

ummmmmmmm..............

yummy chocolates..........LOLLOLLOL

i love it ...........i love it ...........i love it ...........i love it ...........i love it ...........i love it ...........i love it ...........i love it ..................i love it ...........i love it ...........i love it ...........i m not talking abt abt the cocolate dear............lolzzzzzzzLOLLOL..........its for the part................muahwwwww.............a g8 shot sazzzzzzz...............totally loved it...........it was so sweet.Tongue......awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....TongueTongue...............

awesome gurl.......Clap.......................

do write more...........like these.............
man it was superb...............lolzzzzzzzLOLLOL.........
i think i still cant get over it..........lolzzzzzzzLOLLOL

n yiepieeee..........i m the first one to comment...........
a g8 suceess to me too.........lolzzzzLOLLOL

with luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueSmile
Smile

Edited by luvkaranmadly - 21 August 2009 at 9:07pm
** L.U.S.H ** Goldie
** L.U.S.H **
** L.U.S.H **

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
..great shot it was very sweet x

Edited by ** L.U.S.H ** - 21 August 2009 at 8:55pm
nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

woah Sazsmileys vspace5smileys vspace5 its rocking dearsmileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5 mind blowingsmileys vspace5so cutesmileys vspace5 so romantic oneHeartthanks for the pmWink

http://www.send-flowers-india.com/big-products/bglprd046-b.jpg vspace5

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha  Emoticons vspace5Emoticons vspace5

Edited by nidha1983 - 21 August 2009 at 11:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammy-ridz

aati1429 Goldie
aati1429
aati1429

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
really a very sweet forgiveness way!!! loved it
reemz.malik IF-Rockerz
reemz.malik
reemz.malik

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
*Reserved*

*Edited*

awww that was sooooo cute!!
Ridz drank 7 whole shotzShockedLOL really cool luved it!!
you should write One-Shotz everyday lol
luv reading them!
thanx for the pm..

Edited by x!reema!x - 22 August 2009 at 9:27am
lilangel_soumya IF-Dazzler
lilangel_soumya
lilangel_soumya

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
*res*

*~* edited *~*

yummmmm chocolates lovely
very sweet one shot dear