Fan Fictions

---'Tere Ishq Mein'--- {Mayur One Shot}

Posted: 14 years ago

siggy credit = Ash..thanxzz hunn

~~~ Tere Ishq Mein ~~~

Mayur One Shot
hey guys my name is sanam, and i was bored so decided to write a one shot on Mayur, i just love them they are funny, romantic, caring, sweet and shoo cute:

Concept: Nupur is getting married to Ranvigay Gunjan is nupur's best friend and she realizes that RV is only marrying her to get revenge for his sister Dia, As mayank refused to marry her, since he was in love with nupur, but nupur has no idea, and lives on thinking that they are just friends and nothing more!

SO here comes the one shot:

A 4 by 5 Inch girl was pacing around the room, as if she was eagerly waiting for someone to come, as soon she heard the door creak, she leaped and hugged the person not realizing who it was, as she felt his hard body against herself, her body froze," mayank " she uttered, mayank released himself from the hug, and looked at the girl " i'm sorry nupur woh main..." she put up her hand indicating him to stop, mayank lip went shut as soon her hands went up , with questioning eyes she asked " gunjan kahan hai", mayank who was still lost in the moment, looked up to meet her firece gaze, " uhmm she is coming?", but then he realized he had come here for something else " actually nupur i came to tell you they are ready for you at the mandap", Nupur then became self concious infront of mayank she was, wearing a stunnig read gagar choli, with golden design on it, she had matching jewellery, she looked like a Rani, as mayank continued to stare nupur, put her eyes down, to avoid mayank's gaze, he started to walk towards her slowly, as he got closer to nupur, her breathing increased, and her heartbeat got louder, As he steeped infront of her starring right into her beautiful brown eyes, nupur couldn't help but blush, But then his love filled eyes turned into a thousand of questions for her " kyun kar rahi ho yeh nupur ? kyun?", he whispered in her ear, as nupur felt his hot breath touch her neck she felt numb, she knew she couldn't do this , this was not right she was getting married and here she was with man,but what could she do, mayank owned her even though she never told anyone about her feeling, she knew that her love for mayank was pure!Mayank leaned in and caressed her face with his finger, his rough hard fingers touching a milky white skin,, but it looked like god heard her prayers, and someone came rumming into the room " nupur" the girl yelled, leading mayank to pull himself away from nupur, and look at gunjan, he looked at gunjan with expression " why did you have to come now?", while gunjan juts smiled and walked over to nupur, " nupur chal sab tera wait kar rahe hain!", she heald nupur's hand and dragged her , while nupur just kept on looking back at mayank like as if she was waiting for him to say something, but mayank being mayank didn't utter a word and turn the other way smiling, Nupur got her answer and realized now there was nothing, she had to marry Rv, and he will be her life form now on!She left the room with gunjan!Mayank turned around after they left and smiled to himself " nupur pyar tumhe bhi hai, bas thora aur intezaar karo, tumhe muhje se koi juda nahi kar sakta",smiling to himself he took out his cell phone and called someone, " hello yea is everything set? yeah okay good!" closing the phone he existed the room

Nupur was being led by gunjan downstairs where the mandap was, set up, Nupur looked around to see everything by her taste, the flowers used were her favorite, The mandap was set up exactly like she told......."mayank once she wanted her wedding mandap like", SHe was hocked how could RV, know all this, "wait does RV love, no nupur what are you thinking he is only using you to get his revenge and you know that to, but then how come everything here is to my taste?", gunjan looked over to see nupur confused face, she smiled at the fact that their plan was working, " nupur tu bas dekti ja aage kya hota hai, tu bas mayank ki hai, aur hamesha rahegi!" They both reached the mandap, gunjan helped nupur sit in the mandap, Nupur as she sat looked to her right side to see RV, smiling at her, but to nupur that smile meant something else tears for her whole life!,Rv turned to nupur and whisper " babes Tum ready mera bane ki liye?", nupur smiled, and nodded,and told the pandit to start the rituals. As the pandit started to chant the ritual, a girl busted into the room , crying and screaming " stop this wedding stop this wedding" she chanted again and again, making th pandit stop his rituals, and nupur and RV stood up, the girl walked up to RV and slapped him," you stupid idiot digusting man, I'm pregant with your baby and your marrying someone else", nupur looked up shocked at RV, " kya RV kya yeh sach keh rahi hai" Rv nodded no, and replied " babes tum toh janti ho, hum kitni amir hain, yeh larki jhoot bhol rahi hai, hum sirf tumse pyar karte hain" the girl got angry and slapped RV again " jjoot jhoot aur kitne jhoot bolo gey", Rv pushed the girl " pehle proof do phir inzaam lagao okay!" he yelled, " proof yahan hai" mayank walked in holding a file in hand and handed it to nupur, who in turn was shocked at the entire scene and couldn't react as she read the file, her face turned dark red and tears started to spill, " how could you RV, tumhare jaisa ghatiya insaan maine apni zindagi mein nahi dehka",She slapped Rv, again again until gunjan made her stop" nupur Rv wanted to marry you only because he wanted to get revenge for His sister Diya, who mayank refused to marry, because le loves you ", nupur looked shockingly at mayank, as he put his head down, "kya", gunajn nodded " haan nupur woh tumse bahut puar karta bahut", Nupur ran to mayank and stopped infront of him " pehle nahi keh sakte the?" she asked crying her heart out, mayank looked up and smiled, " i'm sorry nupur main tumse bahut pyar karta hoon, main janta hoon, i should have told you but , Nupur without saying anything hugged him tightly feeling if she ket go, she would loose him!

Apni aankhon ke samandar me utar jaane de,
Tera mujrim hoon mujhe doob ke mar jaane de,
Aag duniya ki lagaai hui bujh jayegi,
Koi aansu mere daaman me bikhar jaane de.

Then rest you know what happened Mayank and Nupur got married in the same mandap, Rv was kicked out and had to marry the girl that was pregant with his child.

4 years later.....

We see a lady running after a little girl, with a glass of milk in her hand, but the little girl was so fast that no use, until the little girl hit a hardy body, and stopped " papa" she said eagerly, and stretched her hands waiting to be picked up, " Ria, beta mama ko tanng kar rahe hain aap," the little girl nodded, the lady came up to them, " mayank dehk lo tumhare lad pyar ne ise bigard diya hai!", mayank smiled at his wife taunts, " jaan bachi hai, seekh jayegi, don't worry" ria nodded, " haan mama papa is right main ahbi choti hoon,", nupur smiled at the father daughter duo " accha papa ki bacchi" Ria jumped down and ran away, nupur was about to after her, but mayank pulled her and she hit his chest , " mayank choro na gunjan aur samray atte hi honge, woh kya sochein ge", mayank smiled and and just starred at her, soon after nupur started to stare at each other very lovingly, only to be interuppted, " hi guys" gunjan and samrat walked in with a baby in their hands, mayank let nupur and go though " kya timing hai guys?"

Thats it guys hope you all like it please comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! + forgive for any mistakes!!!!!!!!!!

love, sanam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: farrda01

very nice

thanxzzπŸ˜›

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeeeeeee............superb............continue writin one shots lik this yaar....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nishithini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome!!!!!! loved it.
thanx for writing it. I was getting bored. so, I wanted to read something as reading is my favourite hobby. and I love to read mayur ffs. so, thanx again.
LoveLaughLive thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome good job keep it up nice work!!!!!
prerna_agrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
good attempt!!.......loved it......
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice 1 shot sanam..keep writing like this..i really liked it...soo cute..
very nycc Sanam
Do continue with more one shots πŸ˜‰