Balika Vadhu

Old wicked witch maasa will never change

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Anytime you think that she is probably improving, she surprises you with new stunts.

OK, before you start judging me please read. Irrespective of what happened between mahavir singhs (MV) and maasa in the past, thats not enuf to slap, beat and throw your beendhni like this. This WOMAN is a WITCH.

and yeah come on WTH is this old hag talking? She is talking about anandi throwing family's honor at MV's foot. OK, tell me what did SUGNA do when she became PREGNANT and people came to know of it. In that case this witch should have killed Sugna too for spoiling family's honor.

This witch is disgusting. She is so easily hateful.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I think even though she is wrong, her actions would be slightly redeemed if she had changed her stance once she reailised it was Jagya's idea to go to MS2. She conviniently dismissed it off as Anandi's manipulation..Stupid Maasa...no matter what happened to her in tha past., being heartless cannot have any justification!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what family honour is she talking about..... the pride and honour evrything were fumed to ashes on suha-shyam weding.. whatelse is left there????? whatever happened between the elders nobody knew.. anandi was just trying to get back her parents land..whats the big deal there.... massa had already refused to help them....whatelse would they do? after all anandi is a child..
this show was to stop child marriage... but now it has turned into a CHILD ABUSING show..
what u think????
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya u know i ve also been having this same feeling. Her honour has already been ruined to ashes by sugna. if for anandi's mistake she is thrown out of the house, sugna should have been killed. i know that what anandi did was wrong but yes i wuld have also done the same thing had i been in her place. and i also sympathize with dadisa as by all the glimpses that was shown of her past i guess there was something seriously horrifying abt her past. and as far as i think MV must have either been responsible for dadusa's death or maybe he tried to abuse dadisa after dadusa's death. that is why i think dadisa had slapped MV. i think that the fear that MV does not create any problems in her family and life anymore so i guess what dadisa did was also right. but what really pissed me off was the fact that she did not even say a word to jagya who was actually responsible for all this.😡 she emptied all her anger on anandi and gave her a very harsh punishment for it. though it was anandi's fault but she did not deserve such a harsh punishment for such an offence. But anyways i just hope anandi comes back coz i hate to c her cry.😭
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mohini19

Anytime you think that she is probably improving, she surprises you with new stunts.

OK, before you start judging me please read. Irrespective of what happened between mahavir singhs (MV) and maasa in the past, thats not enuf to slap, beat and throw your beendhni like this. This WOMAN is a WITCH.

and yeah come on WTH is this old hag talking? She is talking about anandi throwing family's honor at MV's foot. OK, tell me what did SUGNA do when she became PREGNANT and people came to know of it. In that case this witch should have killed Sugna too for spoiling family's honor.

This witch is disgusting. She is so easily hateful.

i was telling the same thing to my mom while watching the sequence
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: disha_sen

ya u know i ve also been having this same feeling. Her honour has already been ruined to ashes by sugna. if for anandi's mistake she is thrown out of the house, sugna should have been killed. i know that what anandi did was wrong but yes i wuld have also done the same thing had i been in her place. and i also sympathize with dadisa as by all the glimpses that was shown of her past i guess there was something seriously horrifying abt her past. and as far as i think MV must have either been responsible for dadusa's death or maybe he tried to abuse dadisa after dadusa's death. that is why i think dadisa had slapped MV. i think that the fear that MV does not create any problems in her family and life anymore so i guess what dadisa did was also right. but what really pissed me off was the fact that she did not even say a word to jagya who was actually responsible for all this.😡 she emptied all her anger on anandi and gave her a very harsh punishment for it. though it was anandi's fault but she did not deserve such a harsh punishment for such an offence. But anyways i just hope anandi comes back coz i hate to c her cry.😭

I agree with you disha....

In this case, I do not think Maasa is wicked for not helping Khajan singh. It is quiet evident from the flashbacks that MV tried to abuse her when she was with her children in his house and that's why she was fleeing one night from the house and later slapped MV.

What Anandi and Jaggya did was absolutely wrong....anandi, who at times behaves in such a matured manner did not even think that it is wrong to go to MV without informing anyone and Jaggya! He is already a spoilt brat (thanks to Maasa! ) ðŸ˜¡

I was really pissed when Dadisa did not say a word to her grandson!  😡😡

And what perturbs me even more that why did they leave Anandi alone? Anyone should have gone with her and told her parents everything. Otherwise she would not have gone Lost!! 😲
Edited by doyelpakhi - 14 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Dadisa is good as well as bad.Sometimes i like her,sometimes i hate her.She shd understand that anandi is a small child and is very immature.She shdn't expect a 12-13 yr.old al 2 behave like a matured adult just she is da beendni of da house and has so many responsibilities on her shoulders.If she feels jagiya is a child and forgives him everytime she shd feel that anandi is also a child.Instead of throwing her out of da hose she shd hv told shyam or basnt 2 leave anandi in her parents house.
aish_punk thumbnail
I think that whatever her past was..she just cant thro Anandi out of the house..!..she thought its Anandi's fault when it was acc Jagya's idea..before knowing the entire thing she threw her out..!

n Anandi does'nt know anything about her past..she was just trying to help her parents..so its nt her fault at all..!..sometimes Anandi does silly mistakes but she cant throw her out of the house for something she did unknowingly..!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with u guys...dadisa might have strong reasons to behave the way she is behaving...but that doesnt justify her behavior towards anandi. i pretty much expected her to blame anandi and not jagya(afterall suguna pregnancy is anandi's fault too!). but isnt dadisa playing into MS' hands by punishing her beendni? MS' words to Kalyani were full of innenduos. im sure he will be happy to know he provoked her into kicking her beendni out of the house.
also kalyani's own kids and sumitra do not understand kalyani's illogical behavior. so how can she just pass an order and expect everyone will comply?