Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roxthefox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I also have no doubts that sooner, rather than later, this thread will be locked again. Either that, or anyone voicing their grievances will face a WL increase or a ban threat.

That's all you guys can do. Ban someone when they question your creditability. Weapon for the weak.
sabrinaa. thumbnail
^ Yea, I mentioned the fact that the issue is old in a PM.

Don't worry, lemme try to get this thing right :)

And everythign you said is right. Absolutely everything.
I am not goint to write an essay here, because, honestly I have nothing else left to say.

Lets get down to business.

Below are a few quotations from our lovely moderators. You be the judge. I could have posted the names and played the dirty game but then again I am straight. 😆

Here we go. Hold your breath. This is some nasty stuff said to me and my fellow intellectual friends.

First piece of evidence:

After months of requesting people not to bash, we get yet another bashing post.   Only this one is more subtle and sarcastic in tone.  People have a right to react in whatever way they want, it's a fictional show that happens to be watched by millions of viewers around the world.   Nothing's wrong with being unemotional, but bashing the rest of the forum, even in jest, requires a lot of emotion.  And it requires a lot of ill-will to post rudely and then include an equally sarcastic disclaimer. 

Second piece of evidence: (Two different messages from the God...err...Mod.)

Hold On..

Somebody earlier mentioned..

Why is shilpa topics being closed and none of Mayank topics are being closed.?

I think the answer is SOO very simple. - Mayank hasnt been replaced! and therefore there is no frication, but with shilpa A topics, there is bashing and friction.

Let me define a forum for you:

A Forum is used to Discuss The current show, what happens in a show and relating the present cast. Thats the main purpose for a daily show forum. So IF, comming from the point, you don't watch the show.. Why post in this section? If you don't Like the show, why post in THIS forum?.
i'm saying this to KaSh fans since, you should be considerate that there is a SA discussion topic.

Also i don't see why you are calling yourself true kash fans, when the KaSh Hevean "the home of kashians" is inactive since a month, not many post there" and instead you are busy bashing others here?

I feel disgusted! =|

Also i'm not saying.. Don't voice your opinion. i agree to the fact that you can post your views in this section, but why be sly and bash people indirect.. This goes for both kasu and kashians... If you know a thread is about Kash, don't view it, don't comment. & I think its pathetic how people go report every little thing..

For example:
"Shilpa looks beautiful in red"

REPORTED.

Why report that? I feel that is wrong.. But something like this:

"Shilpa is better than Sukriti" or Sukriti is more beautiful than old ridz"

That can be reported since its comparsion.

Also..I just feel. like i said before.. That you guys are soo unbelievable SAD and it just shows you don't enjoy your lives, since you sit behind a computer screen all day, planning on how to attack others - concern to both kashians and kasuians.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who said i was misunderstanding this post? What makes you think i'm not talking about general forum posts?

Look, The Development Team of I-F isn't DUMB, so don't try to fool them/ And im not reffering to a certain group but to all people who think they can stir trouble. Just think before you go around bashing people. To all the smart and sensible people - i'm sure you agree with me :)
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
I have a feeling I will get banned, but hey, I can at least say that I didn't resort to chewing SH*T. Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
I'd go through that topic but it's huge :O

I shall get back to you on it soon 😆

But if there's anything you wanna rant about to me, I'm around 😆
OH - EM - GEE. Another piece of evidence. Oh and BTW, if I was as immature as some of the moderators that act as if they were born yesterday and as if their brains were chewed up by maggots, then I would have responded back to them in the same vulgar and offending tone that they used with me. However, I am not illiterate and thankfully my brains are still connected to my skull.

Anyways, this is another piece of evidence that defines dictatorship.

WhOo.. Let me move away from this for a minute and explain this 2 you:

Your aren't gonna get away with anything like this.. Do you realise that the dev team in any section HATE it when people talk back to them? We have more experience than you and we dislike the fact when you talk back to us. Voice you opinion but don't dare speak to us. .
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
sabrinaa. thumbnail
^ I already told a GM the same exact thing you posted, haha.

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dark Love

I'd go through that topic but it's huge :O

I shall get back to you on it soon 😆

But if there's anything you wanna rant about to me, I'm around 😆

same here.....to each and everything said ^

give me a few hours 😛
Dark Love thumbnail
okay, that's evidence enough for me too. 😳

i agree that the tone used in that was unjustified, it's just a forum...

and now i get where you guys are coming from.

but this was in February, so I'm not really sure it'll be that effective, since there has been an apology for the recent attack?

sabrinaa. thumbnail

There was advice from the Global Moderators, despite the many evidence we've gathered .. the DT Member still gets a chance? What is up with that? It's not the first time this happened yet all they can do is give advice?

The Dev Team member has to really mean it and stop with the attitude and rudeness.

Mango, this is basically everything I PM-ed you. Good luck reading all that jazzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Edited by sabrinaa. - 14 years ago