Writers Corner

Hi, I need help from one of the development team?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

faiqah

faiqah

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Basically, I can't log in to my other account which I havent come on for precisely one year and I want to continue writing a story I started then..so can I have the whole thread deleted or something so that I can repost it under this username? (I can't remember my password and none of my email addresses are being accepted - I have numerous email addresses I cant remember which one I put on my profile for my other account freaky_angel, the one that it says on my profile Im not getting any emails to you know the ones you get when uve forgotten your username or password? Im not getting any of it :( )

Thanks!

Problem solved forget it!

Edited by faiqah - 21 August 2009 at 5:51pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi, I need help from one of the development team?" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top