~ LNMDJ 21st Aug Written Update ~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello friends how are you all today.. here we go wid the update and Ramazan Mubarak to everyone !!!!!

Written Update

* Prithvi geting ready for the court, Sameer cumes and says he also wanna go wid Prithvi.. Prithvi says ohhk Sam says he's not talking about the court but Gujral Mansion.. Prithvi asks Why?? (awwww he asked so lovingly) Sam says watever Prithvi said was rite and he wants to seek forgiveness from Avni.. Prithvi says after the bail hearing he'll take him himself and they talk abt how they are starting a new life today..  Varun asks where are they going together? Sam says its the first surprise see wat happens after...Varun keeps asking Sam finds roses in his hand and tells him the meaning of different colours of roses ..Prithvi says they'll tell Varun everything in the evening..and they both go.. Varun is then confused to give which colour flower.. he says ppl are blind in love im colour blind now...

* Damini is worried and thinking why prithvi didnt come yet.. she hears a horse cry and goes to the window.. a waiter cumes and gives Damini a tray full of chits..she opens the first one it says this one for our first fight when it was my fault.. Damini thinks abt her and prithvi falling moment.. she opens the second chit it says this for our second fight when i was wrong she thinks of the moment when she said Prithvi to get out.. She opens the third chit which said the same thing and she thinks abt the water part.. She opens another chit which said im in the stud farm wanted to meet u last time.. want to say something.. she thinks its Prithvi (I bet its tht Reptile) She goes to the farm and its Inder.. (i knew)

* Back in the office Varun is still deciding Red, Yellow or pink.. he thinks wat the hell is this me and flowers??? Varun and flowers??? he thinks y did the bring them.. he says idea dropped.. he's abt to throw Rosh cumes and says Flower for me.. Varun says no.. Yes .. No.. ohh Yaa.. she snatches it and says thnku.. she says its very beautiful like you.. i mean like me (lol) She runs and gets a boquet of flowers for Varun and says he kept her earing safely so thts for it.. Varun gives the earing back when she says she doesnt want it back keep it wid you.. so that one will be wid u and one wid me and we wont ever forget our first date.. Varun smiles and says yes!!! then he cumes to senses and says wat??? Date??? which date?? Rosh says the tea and Vada Pao one.. she said it was fun and thnx him.. Varun smiles and Rosh yawns.. she says u knw u r the first guy i have talked till so late without thniking of dark circles..Varun says u r crazy and he yawns too.. she says see see this is friendship come lets celebrate.. Varun says he cant cum leaving the office.. Rosh says she ate and drank on his wish the other day so he has to listen to her today.. Varun says wat we'll tell boss.. Rosh says boss is only taking you.. then she changes the topic and says if she'll tell boss.. boss wont say no..Rosh goes.. and Varun thinks wats all this happening first talking late nite then flowers and now going out.. he thinks wat is he doing?? he thinks does he really??? and then says NO NO.. should go see a doctor and then Rosh cumes and takes him..

* Prithvi and Sameer reach Police station there's a rush there so Sam asks Prithvi y is it soo crowded?They go to see and asks sumone.. They see a dead body cuming out of the station.. Police says take the body and inform the family..Prithvi's phone rings and he turns back a van passes by and the cover from the face goes down Sam sees the face and is dead shocked.. he's not able to say anything...Sam puts his hand on Prithvi's shoulder and he turns his expression changes..

* Shifts to Gujral mansion.. Inder says Hi and says he knew Damini would come for sure..he says sorry and thnx becuz he knew Damini would forgive him.. Damini says u here??? Inder asks were u expecting someone else?? she says No.. asks y are u here?? he says sorry and says he drank alot and he was not in sense and he's very dissapointed with himself and some more crap 
(ewwwwwww he's just ewwwwwww) Damini says Inder leave me alone for some time.. he says if u want me to go i'll go but i just wanna say I love you.. (yeeeeeeeek) he says he's sorry.. Damini says
she wants time to think.. Inder says fine take you time and he says she's the most important in his life and blah blah blah..  Inder says bye..Damini thinks now he's saying sorry wat he did yesterday wat was tht?? was he really not in senses?? and this Prithvi is also missing.. wat did he wanted to say.. Avni sitting and thinking.. Damini says i think storm is gonna cum..Avni says she doesnt like this weather.. Damini says she neighter but wid the storm only we think abt the gud things which happened in our past.. Avni says yes.. she says i wish everything cumes to normal in our life again...mom cumes and says like ur beautiful painting and all three hug..

* Prithvi turning and his expression changes.. they see the face of their dad.. Police is taking the body in the ambulance and the bro's are soo shocked tht they arnt able to stop them..they both run towards the Body and Sam beaks down.. Prithvi is really clueless he's just standing and crying (awwwwwww he's crying.. noooo!!!!!)  They take the body in the ambulance.. Sam cries really bad and Prithvi hugs him..Prithvi has this crying angry look on his face and he thinks wat he told his dad when he came to Mumbai.. he think how their dad was dependant on them..The ambulance door closes and Prithvi touches the window.. Ambulance goes and boys are left crying... Episode Endss

Precap: None

Rating: 7/10.. was nice.. cute Varni scenes.. very sad after seeing Sam and Prithvi cry.. and also very excited as the real fun ride starts now.. hehe.. Have a nice weekend everyone..Good Nite ~

Pulwasha 😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks for the update pulwasha

Awww Pulwasha!! thanks alot!! loved the reptile bit!! that he really is!!
Thanks for the great update.
Thanx 4 the gr8 update ...

Thanks! Fabb updt! cant waitt till next week! :)

dayummmmmm ... so akhir Mr Balraj mar hi gaye !  :'(
no more awesome PriDa scenes :(