Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hey all! I know all of you are looking forward to more ArMan scenes so I'll just start the update. Wink

Start...Vinod asks Varsha where is she coming from? Aayi says I sent Varsha to Nirmala's house for Janamashtmi pooja, because she didn't get to go to pooja after work so I sent her there. Baba asks why are you asking? Vinod says when we were coming home Manju thought she saw Varsha outside of a restaurant. Varsha says but I came home after work. Vinod says okay go get fresh. Varsha gives everyone prashad and then goes to Manju and says I have to admit you are very smart, but not smarter than meLOL. I had seen that you had seen me outside of the restaurant, so I came home as fast as I could. She gives prashad and a dirty look to Manju! Clap She also gives Vinod prashad. Manju says you were right Vinod, I didn't see Varsha outside of the restaurant that was just my illusion. Varsha says who cares about all this, I forgot to tell you all the good news. She says I have been promoted to be the incharge of my department. And now I have a cell phone and incentives from my job. Aayi says that's great news to receive on such a wonderful occasion-Janamashtmi. Manju thinks and says Varsha get all happy now, but remember your happiness is just momentary. I'm quiet on purpose because what's the point of singling out a small mistake. Make a big mistake and see how I bring it in front of everyone and let's see how your aayi will react. What happened in the elder daughter's life happened...now lets see what happens in the other daughter's life.

Archu is staring out the window in her bedroom and Manav comes in. He stands behind her and says Thanks. Archu turns around. She says ji? Manav says what you did in front of Kaka for aayi. What aayi did was wrong. I apologize on behalf of them. Archu says please don't. Your aayi is also my aayi and she has full right to wear my jewelry. Manav says its just that aayi has always wanted the smallest happiness, but never received it. You know how my baba is and how he could never fulfill her smallest desires. I want to fulfill her every happiness and stand up to her every expectation, but somehow I always go wrong. Archu says its okay...I understand you and your aayi. They stare at each other...and there is noise outside of the window and they turn towards the window. Manav says its for the Govind Matki phatak hai so everyone is getting ready for that in my neighborhood. Archu says I know over at my place Vinod always takes part in the event and all the girls throw water and makhan on him. But over here who does it? Manav says for the past few years I have done that. Archu says you? So all the ladies throw water and ghee shakar on you too? He says yes. And he explains the way the festival is celebrated in his neighborhood, while Archu stares at him.

Savita comes downstairs and sees all the preparations going on for the event. She sees hundred rupees hanging and gets greedy and then she asks the guys where is the rest of the money that they collected from the event. They say what aunty? We still have to pass sweets too which we got from that money. She said we ate sweets no need to pass it out just hang them here. Then she thinks all this money is going to be hanging and then tomorrow will all land in my lap tomorrow. She thinks of how Manav will come to her the next morning and give her the prize for breaking the matki. Then she just says Jai Khanahiya lal ki!

Next day everyone is dancing on the streets and Manav comes downstairs (ALL dreamy! Day Dreaming). He gets surrounded in everyone dancing. And then he sees up Archu and Vandu are standing. They stare at each other and then Manav's friends say oh that's bhabhi and they say hi to her and so does she. And then They start and Manav is climbing the human pyramid. Archu keeps getting worried for Manav and Vandu says don't worry nothing will happen to him, but she is still worried. Manav gets to the top and stares at Archu. Then he grabs the matki and everyone else falls down while Manav is still hanging there. Archu runs downstairs and tries to find Manav on the ground, but then she finds him still hanging up. And finally he breaks the matki and all the guys form the pyramid again and bring Manav down. Archu is happy!

Sachin hits Savita accidentally and Savita hits himLOLLOL. Archu and Manav stare at each other in the middle of the celebrations. And one of the guys says look everyone the matki is broken, but looks like Manav wants to do raas with Archu bhabhi. LOL

Archu goes and gives Kaka, who is playing karom board (lovely game!) chai. Then She gives chai to Manav, who is having Vandu put oil in his hair. Vandu is yelling and saying this color is not coming out. Manav said I have taken a shower twice and the color hasn't come out, I'll have to take another shower. Vandu says whatever you do I'm not putting any more oil in your hair. Archu comes and Vandu says have Archu do it and she runs away. Leaving Manav and Archu all shy. Archu reaches for the oil, but Manav says I'll do it and he does it himself. Archu keeps pointing and telling him that its behind his head and he tries to reach for it. Finally she asks SUNIYEEE if she could do it? She does it and Manav is all dazedLOLEmbarrassed. Suddenly Kaka calls out to Manav and Manav take sthe oil back and does it himself and Archu pretends to set the table. Kaka asks why are you still here? You haven't taken Archu out yet? Manav is all nervous. Kaka says its your day off now go spend the rest of the time you have with Archu. Archu says no there is a lot of housework to do. Kaka says don't worry about that. Go have fun. He asks Manav what is he straing at? GO!

ArMan are walking and Manav sees corn and he tells Archu that he'll go bring two. So he goes and while he is ordering the corn he sees the guy that tried to get Archu to the whorehouse. He remembers it all and gets angry. He chases after the guy an asks him you wih girls. The guy says yes, I provide the best girls. Manav says shut-up why did you take Archu there at late night and who told you to do all that? Meanwhile Archu sees Manav is not around and then goes searching for him and sees him talking to that guy and wonders why both are talking?

Episode ends!

ahhhh no misunderstanding plzzzzzz! Cry

great ArMan scenes! Must watch!

Hope you liked the episode.

ShwetaSmile

[/MEMBERS]

Edited by *Resham* - 22 August 2009 at 12:01am

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanaindy1979webkapJaanu80tutulifetimefanmvatsaChomelrmishraahcirpurvissoujik27sonydipijassidhuiscream0129akshtha19BsankalphieAMSTQueen_GHTzeestar1vnb2005belvin92librarypasshimani88aasaxena3inpeace007butunatushemiss_patel5Heenapekomasenigma6divya221sp87nookwayvicaevsakshi1Raima36dirk41magarwal1029bollyrockstarKatrina82sushavvisinipillaimsindpndntmithaliok-kimyauzeeGauri22*Maleena*GHT_ArManhazel16Pyaar-Ki-Chahatpoo_supisihubookbrain007bharadwaj_ksuadvanimushkan_2003-RD-~*Thamizhan*~i5hyblackdaughtericy_devilpunjabi#1Millerrr88Magnificentanna44RoarkGoldenPanda..Mandy.*Resham*-Fivr-Bul3bsingapuryGur.N.coolnivedithanikitagmc-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "21st Aug. Written + Vid/Pix Update" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
today epi was FAV...love ArMan n their cute scenes...thanx sweety for the lovely update:)

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thanx a ton Shweta!!!!!

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
sounds like a lovely episode, will watch and thanks for the written update! :)

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
thanks

jaan 234

IF-Dazzler

jaan 234

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
thank u so mcuh

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
now ive to go & watch the episode Big smile

i hope archana doesnt come to any conclusion bout manav...

thx Btw..u r super fast! Wink Clap

Edited by milas6 - 21 August 2009 at 1:32pm

Varsha-01

IF-Rockerz

Varsha-01

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top