I Entered Through Your Eyes....Update Pg 8!! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Okay, you better update or ... else ...

I'm not assuming things about them! 😡    😆  Are you accusing me of assuming things? 🤣

I just said John and Krystal are my favourite so far ... 😳

Update soon ...

x

😈 
Originally posted by SeliinaBaybee12

Okay, you better update or ... else ...

I'm not assuming things about them! 😡 😆 Are you accusing me of assuming things? 🤣

I just said John and Krystal are my favourite so far ... 😳

Update soon ...

x

😈

🤣

Funny gurl! I don't know..Haunted Love I need to make something up coz i was close to ending it, so I gota think of smthng to waste some chapters in lol....

Goody I like this story better too :)

x

p.s Im writing now
Originally posted by ImPerfection

🤣

Funny gurl! I don't know..Haunted Love I need to make something up coz i was close to ending it, so I gota think of smthng to waste some chapters in lol....

Goody I like this story better too :)

x

p.s Im writing now

🤣

Me too, I like this story better too 😃 ðŸ˜‰

x

P.S: Dont spend too much time on the computer, your eyes go square 🤓 

Haha! 😆

I remember this book from when I was really small reading it but it was about a boy watching TV too much and his eyes went square that was funny! 🤣

Me using more of my writing skills in this one ;)
~*~ I Entered Through Your Eyes..But I Was Led Astray..Lead Me To Your Heart...Please?~*~ [Chapter 7]

Dear Diary (too busy thinking about Alfie to think of a name for you sorry!)

Days go past I'm transferring from a tomboy into a girly girl and its quite fun you know..that is only appearance wise! I am not going to be a girly girl at break and lunch times na uh! All they do is sit and talk or go to the toilets and put make-up on! Nope I'd rather play football! Or hang out with the guys!

As we have uniform at school you can't really tell that I'm becoming a girl girl! Unless I wore a mini skirt and that is never going to happen! At school I hang out with Joshua and Kat - my best friends and the rest of the popular guys.

Although I don't flirt openly with Alfie I still hang out with him the most alongside with Joshua - Joshua of course doesn't know my crush on him; why you may ask wouldn't I tell my best friend? Because he is a guy and he will use it against me so therefore he is excluded from the secret!

I think about him all the time! I can't help it! When he's with me I stare at him, obviously I have to hide the fact that I stare at him because trust me unlike girls boys have really big mouths! They can make your life hell! Of course the girls especially the girly girls are jealous that I can hang out with all the guys especially Joshua and Alfie so much, when they attempt to hang out with the guys they're embarrassed by them saying how they're too girly to hang out etc.

Currently, Alfie is going out with the school slut! What's her name? Natasha! She has always been my enemy since year 7 (freshman year! For you Americans), the fact that she is going out with the guy I like makes it worse!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dear diary,
I just found out that I officially don't have a crush on Alfie! I 'love' him! I saw Alfie and Natasha making out and my heart literally cracked in half! Thank God they don't do it all the time at school or else I would die!

My eyes automatically teared up at the sight of them! How I wish I could just be like I was before that self - centered pig Alfie came into my life!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oh My God!! I didn't have an entry yesterday, and I'm sorry! I lost my diary! Guess who gave it back to me? Alfie!! My jaw dropped when he pulled it out of his bag today! I just hope he hasn't read it! I keep blushing when he's around because I don't know if he read it or not! Kat and Kit were laughing they're heads off when I told them! Joshua found out about my feelings for Alfie because Kit and Kat were talking too loudly but I made Joshua swear not to be a big mouth or else hell get bruises from my famous punches! Or kicks! Hey, Im a girl but Ive been kick boxing a few times and I go to martial arts! Hee ya!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Im going to die of embarrassment, Di (Pronounced Dee thats your new name!)

Me and Alfie were fighting because he took my text book from me and I was trying to get it off him, he kept putting it this way and that, but I caught him by surprise and used one of my martial arts techniques and I hugged my text book tightly, guess what he did to take it off of me? He used his 'guy' method! He flipping ran his finger down my cheek as if he was flirting with me! My hold on my text book automatically loosened! He laughed afterwards! Argh! He must have read my diary! Diiii what am I supposed to do? Natasha knows now that I like him so she keeps taking him away when I'm talking to him! Grrr!

Haha! That must have been embarrassing! I bet you I would've blushed now if I remembered that! I was probably laughing out loud because John came into my room and stared at me with a 'Are you human' look on his face.

'What?' I asked after my round of laughter.

'Um, you're laughing by yourself fatty, and you dont have no one to talk to, so your being a real loser and loner making jokes in your head and then laughing at them!' He says leaning against my door frame!

'What the hell?! Fatty?? YOU need glasses!'

'No I dont! Sissy!'

My jaw dropped.

'What?!!! Sissy? Who are you calling sissy?' I say getting up and rolling my sleeves up ' I am good at kick boxing you know, I think you'll be sissy as soon as I punch your nose broken!'

'Ha! I'm a black belt sissy!'

'I don't know if I am...I haven't read that far..'

'That sounds soo lame, Sissy!'

' Fine call me Sissy and I'll call you bunnyboo.' I say smirking at him.

He comes up to me and pins me to the wall and brings his face close to my ear and whispers 'You dare..' and then he storms off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

😆 Hae guys enjoy!
Haha, this is hilarious man. I wonder if Alfie did read her diary. Yiikes, I can't wait to read the next diary entry. 'Bunnyboo' LMFAO! ROFL! LMAO! LOL! OMFG! hahahahhaa, I nearly fell of my seat when I read the whole chap.

OMG! I can't wait to read the next chapter

- Yeah, I read a story he always was on the computer and the next day he had square eyes. Haha.

x

Haha, this is hilarious man. I wonder if Alfie did read her diary. Yiikes, I can't wait to read the next diary entry. 'Bunnyboo' LMFAO! ROFL! LMAO! LOL! OMFG! hahahahhaa, I nearly fell of my seat when I read the whole chap.

OMG! I can't wait to read the next chapter

- Yeah, I read a story he always was on the computer and the next day he had square eyes. Haha.

x

Glad you enjoyed it! =)

Oh I was probably learning hw to read and I read it abt this boy watching too much tv his mum said ull get square eyes he wakes up the next morning everything is square and then he looks in the mirror and he has square eyes   ðŸ˜† 😲

🤣

x

p.s Ill keep you hanging always if i cn help it btw kl avi!!
You a twilight fan then I guess!
Sme!
The biggest twilight fan you will ever find. If you ever come down my house or in my bedroom theres posters everywhere, photographs, books, pencils and blah blah. but i dont collect only of edward and bella nearly half of them are Jacobs. I love taylor lautner.

haha that paragraph about twilight is ... kinda long :P

kl ur twilight fan? husz ur fave?

x

The biggest twilight fan you will ever find. If you ever come down my house or in my bedroom theres posters everywhere, photographs, books, pencils and blah blah. but i dont collect only of edward and bella nearly half of them are Jacobs. I love taylor lautner.

haha that paragraph about twilight is ... kinda long :P

kl ur twilight fan? husz ur fave?

x

LOL OK to summarise you r a twilight fan and jacob is ur favourite!

Well I am too..but diff places at diff times I switch teams from ed to jack from ed to jack so i dnt no lol

:)

Its been ages since ive read any of it i need to read it again!

x

p.s talk to u tmrw c ya