Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

yeah every relationship has it's place and it's importance..friction is created when any relation tries to dominate....Rajshri should be happy for her daughter..infact proud of her ..not all girls adjust so quickly in their sasural ..that's what Rajshri wanted right? ab yeh mommies ko kaun samjhaye..they must leave Naitik and Akshara alone for sometime..let them discover each other and then get to this "mommies problem"

i completely agree wid u...abhi tak to gayatri maa hi thi nw rajshri maa even...koi inhe akela kyn naio chodta..dey shld understand ki wen deir children r happy den wer is all dis thngs cumng frm?dey shld trust and believe deir children...ab vo log samajhdar ho rahein hai...bas dey need sum time and space jo inlog de hi nai rahein hai....dono ke dad samjha rahein hai par inlog to lagta hai samjhne ke liye taiyaar hi nahin hai...hope thngs dnt mess up😭
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yeah agree akshara is a sensible girl... she wont ignore her sasuraal..

& naitik is not a ghar jamaai type ke woh apne sasural k rang mein rang jaaye...

mujhe toh lagta hai naitik akshara apna hi naya rang banayenge😆

ohh god munna munni kya kam the jo ab yeh rang aagaya discussion k liye😆

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rajshri's every wish for her daughter came true..and yet she is sad.

thats how life is though, sometimes the things you wish for--they have two shades of both sorrow and happiness. thats why they say be careful what you wish for, because you might get it 😆

i am glad they are portraying this so beautifully--because it does happen in real life. i love this show.
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: agun

Hope we see it in the reception.....NAitik calling Rajshri "Ma"...

I hope the same.  Fingers crossed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by AaRtINaKsH - 14 years ago
agun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sure with time these possesive momies will understand it. Cant blame them entirely...they have such cute children in the form of Naitik and Akshara.

Gayatri needs zor ka jhatka from Naitik...becauase her husband telling her is not making any difference  and Daadi & Visambar will take care of Rajshri.

Edited by agun - 14 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desertrose21

rajshri's every wish for her daughter came true..and yet she is sad. <br><br>thats how life is though, sometimes the things you wish for--they have two shades of both sorrow and happiness. thats why they say be careful what you wish for, because you might get it 😆 <br><br>i am glad they are portraying this so beautifully--because it does happen in real life. i love this show. <br>

agree wid u....dis is wat is called LIFE....
hum jo chahte hai woh mil toh jaata hai den we think bout it.....coz b4 wishing we dont tend to think bout its outcum......

its very nice dat every part of life is shown so beautifully in dis show....dats y we al r love in it.....

now its becoming hard 4 Rajshri to share her motherhood wid someone else......but its da reality now she has to face it......den only Akshara will have he foot in her sasural......as Gayatri mata bhi kam nahi hai.......use patana n manana is not dat easy....
crazy4naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the moms shld realize now tht their chilgren r got married n they have their personal life.........rajshri shld b happy tht her akshara has adjustd early in her sasural n gaya3 plz stop interfring in their life
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sang_hari

that is what told in the other post both mom's have a problem but one can spell it out and the other cannot.moms should stay out a couple's married life and allow them to commit mistakes ,learn from them ,understand each other and take it in their stride<br>

tht's what every couple expects..but a mom being a mom, the way she's protected her children all these years, she doesn't want them to make any mistakes...ALL moms are like that and WE too are gonna be the same
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: skfan

i completely agree wid u...abhi tak to gayatri maa hi thi nw rajshri maa even...koi inhe akela kyn naio chodta..dey shld understand ki wen deir children r happy den wer is all dis thngs cumng frm?dey shld trust and believe deir children...ab vo log samajhdar ho rahein hai...bas dey need sum time and space jo inlog de hi nai rahein hai....dono ke dad samjha rahein hai par inlog to lagta hai samjhne ke liye taiyaar hi nahin hai...hope thngs dnt mess up😭

this is the process of ageing...Naitik and Akshara will slowly mature and the elders will start ageing in the reverse direction !
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree this is tough 4 rajshri..........
but i m feeling like laughing.......
it is a funny situation yaar gayatri kam thi kya jo ab rajshri......