Shahid Kapoor's next with Genelia D'Souza titled..

Posted: 14 years ago

Shahid Kapoor's next with Genelia D'Souza titled Chance Pe Dance?

Ken Ghosh's Shahid Kapoor starrer is getting in news each day. Earlier it was Jiah Khan's replacement with Genelia D'Souza. Now it is the change in title of the film for the third time. The title change started from Star to Yahoo and now the film is apparently been renamed as Chance Pe Dance.

It is learnt that director Ken Ghosh wasn't happy with the earlier titles. Being a dance-based movie, the director finds this title apt and has finalized for the same.

Ken Ghosh says, "We haven't locked any final title as yet. And nor was Yahoo or Star as the film's title. We are still deciding for the same." Has Chance Pe Dance title been finalized? He says, "Not as yet, we will be finalizing it by end of this week."

However, a source from UTV maintains, "The promos and poster have been locked on the title of Chance Pe Dance."

The film stars Shahid as the dancing sensation in the film. It is all about a middle class youngster who goes on to become a music sensation. The problem arises when he experiences a misfortune and gets into dejection. Ultimately, he recovers and hits the track yet again. Justin Timberlake's choreographer Marty Kedulka and Britney Spears' choreographer Brian Friedman have trained Shahid for the film.

The movie is due to release in November.

http://www.bollywood com

I heard this buri khabar a while ago. Ken has lost his mind, I hate the title. I'm so mad.

i heard on wassup that Chance pe dance is still not final..
As said it will be finalised by the end of the week !! What can we do nothing friends !! Its the producers and directors own choice !! they don't care for public opinion on the titles !!
Is UTV really producing this movie? Somehow it just doesn't click.

Chance Pe Dance is about as bad as titles get.
These days we all know that the movies are always titled with the song titles eg: har dil jo pyar karga, aah aab laut chale, jab pyar kiya to darna kiya, and so many others !! The same thing is happening here again !! hit song Chance pe Dance whether it suits the movie name or not but still wants to use it !! Tomorrow it will be another with a name Haule Haule or Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai !! Can't win them all guys !!
Are you kidding me? Yahoo was better than this..

I'm furious, everyone on SO is. They are all sending hate messages to Ken on Facebook😆.

I have lost hope on the title now.

Lets try this. Umm doesnt Ishq Vishk sound like a pathetic title? Yes. But, it was perfect for the movie right? What about Fida? When I first heard about Fida, I thought Ken had just randomly picked it up, but after watching the movie it made sense. So I'm kinda hoping that CPD will make sense too?...Ugh.

I have a lot expectations from this movie.

1. Ken is actually a decent director. I loved IV and Fida too.

2. Shahid-Gen will look beautiful together,

3. SHAHID IS KRUMPING.

Edited by RiyaK09 - 14 years ago
hey the movie is about dancing na....then i guess it'll work out perfectly...it just sounds weird now, but i guess we can trust them with it...only they noe wat the movie is exactly about...
Title sucks! So do the earlier ones but Yahoo's the best from the lot  I think. :P