BREAKAWAY - AK - KYPH *summary*part 1 - pg.1*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Heyy Guys ,,, I know i've became a ghost for a longgg time but im back! and this is my new ff. Its also on one of my fav couples Angad Kripa of KYPH! πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈπŸ˜΅
so i hope you guys like it. I will also be continuing Some Things Are Meant To Be. New readers heres the link to it ...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=847048

Here is the summary ... Willl post part 1 soon!

Full Summary

To the outside world Kripa Bose's life seems perfect. She's married to a successful businessman and has a newborn baby girl, but as they say looks can be deceiving. In reality, Kripa's life is a living nightmare. Her husband is abusive and controlling. With no one to turn to she's trapped. Then she and her husband move back to their old hometown. It means only one thing to Kripa. She'll be reunited with Dr. Angad Khanna, the best friend she hasn't seen in 6 years. When Kripa learns a shocking secret about her husband her life will never be the same again. With Angad's help she finds the courage to break free and to put her life back together again.

COMMENT COMMENT AND COMMENT! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

THANK YOU AND ENJOY!

RUTA

😳

Edited by luv1angel - 14 years ago
do continue sooon
its awesome
can you please continue Some Things Are Meant To Be.? i LOVE tht FF
xo*Kiran*xo

Part 1

A private jet slowly taxied down the runway and rolled to a stop. Kripa opened her eyes and glanced out the window into the darkness. She saw a man standing alongside a limo and knew it was the new chauffeur. If you only knew what kind of man your new boss is, she thought.

"Kripa!"

Kripa turned away from the window and looked up into her husband, Prithvi's piercing gray eyes. "Y-yes."

"Get up," he said coolly. "I don't have time for you to sit there and daydream."

Her hands trembling Kripa fumbled with the latch on her seatbelt. She released it and got to her feet. "All right, baby girl," she whispered, removing the baby from the infant seat. "It won't be long now and we'll be in our new home." She picked up her purse and the diaper bag, sticking her arm through the straps. Cradling the baby, she followed Prithvi down the aisle.

"I hope you found the flight pleasant," the pilot said as Prithvi and Kripa reached the door.

"We did," Prithvi said, extending his hand. "Thank you."

"It was a pleasure," the pilot said, shaking Prithvi's hand firmly. He nodded his head at Kripa. "Mrs. Bose."

Kripa glanced at Prithvi out of the corner of her eye and saw he was checking his watch. She knew he was in a hurry and would be furious if she chatted with the pilot. Not wanting to appear rude she gave the pilot a brief smile and nodded in return.

"Come along, Kripa," Prithvi said.

Kripa slowly descended the stairs behind him. They made their way across the tarmac toward the waiting limo.

"Welcome to Savannah, Mr. and Mrs. Bose," the chauffeur said as he opened the car door.

"Thank you-" Prithvi paused.

"Tom, sir," he said.

"Thank you, Tom," Prithvi said, getting into the car.

"You're welcome, sir." Tom gazed at Kripa. "I was told you had a little one, ma'am, so I made sure to bring a car seat."

"That was kind of you," Kripa said softly. "Thank you."

"What's her name?" Tom asked, looking down at the baby.

"Gabrielle," Kripa said, "but I call her Gaby."

"It's a beautiful name," Tom said. "I'm sorry. You've probably had a long day and you want to get home. I won't keep you standing here any longer. Please get in."

Kripa got into the car and then strapped the baby into her car seat. She had just finished and was settling back against the seat when Prithvi's cell phone rang.

Prithvi took the phone out of the pocket of his suit coat and flipped it open. "Hello?"

Used to Prithvi ignoring her Kripa turned her attention toward the passing scenery and let her mind wander. Her thoughts drifted toward her best friend, Angad and she smiled softly as an image of him popped into her head. Six years had come and gone since she last saw him. When they talked the night before they had spoke of their eagerness to see each other.

Prithvi ended the call sooner than Kripa thought he would and slipped his phone back into his pocket. "That was father. He was just checking to see if our flight had landed. He sends his love."

I just bet he does, Kripa said to herself. He's as cold hearted as you are. "How is he?"

"He's well."

"I'm glad," Kripa said, lying through her teeth. Truth was she wouldn't shed a tear if the old man dropped dead of a heart attack. It would mean one less bas***d in the world.

Ten minutes later they pulled up in front of a wrought iron gate. It opened suddenly and Tom drove through. At the end of a tree lined gravel road stood the mansion. Kripa's eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped open.

"Impressive, isn't it?" Prithvi said with pride. "It has six bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, an indoor swimming pool, a gym, a library and a movie theater."

"I-it's t-too much," Kripa croaked. "We don't-"

"No it's not," Prithvi snarled. "I've worked hard for this." He grabbed her by the arms and squeezed painfully. Kripa gasped. "I want you to shut your fat mouth. You ruin this for me and there will be hell to pay. Am I making myself clear?"

"Y-y-yes," Kripa said with tears in her eyes.

Prithvi released her. "Good. Now get out of the car."

Kripa quickly gathered her things and took the baby out of the car seat. Whimpering, Gaby opened her big blue eyes. "Shhh, it's okay, sweetheart. Mommy has you."

They stepped out of the car and headed up the front steps. As they reached the top step the door opened and an elderly man stood there.

"Good evening, sir," he said, moving aside to let them enter.

"Good evening, William," Prithvi said.

William shut the door behind him. "Your rooms are ready, sir. The staff is standing by waiting to be of assistance should you require anything. Shall I show you to your room?"

"No," Prithvi said. "I'll find it."

William bowed. "Very well, sir."

Kripa glanced around the large foyer and a feeling of uneasiness came over her. Shrugging it off, she crossed the room and hurried up the staircase. She located the nursery with very little difficulty and was satisfied that everything was in place. There was a dresser full of baby clothes near the door, a rocker recliner in one corner, a crib in the other and a changing table by the window. The furniture was all white and the walls were a soft yellow. Dolls and teddy bears were placed throughout the room. Kripa placed Gaby on the changing table to check her diaper. At that moment her cell phone rang. She dug it out of her purse and flipped it open. "Hello?"

"What are you doing?"

Kripa smiled as she recognized Angad's voice. "I'm checking Gaby's diaper."

"I'm looking forward to meeting her," Angad said. "What time do you want me to drop by? I took tomorrow off, so anytime is fine."

"Anytime after nine," Kripa said.

"I'll be over around nine then," Angad said. "I'll let you go so you can take care of Gaby. Give her a kiss for me."

"I will," Kripa said. "Good night, Angad."

"Night', Krips."

Kripa put her phone in her pocket. "That was mommy's best friend," she told Gaby as she peeled back the tabs on the diaper. Finding the diaper dry, she fixed the tabs and then picked up the baby. She carried her to the rocker and sat down.

Once Gaby was asleep Kripa rubbed her tiny back, then laid her down in the crib and covered her with a blanket. "Good night my little angel," she whispered, smoothing the baby's fine brown hair. "I love you." After turning on the night light she left the nursery.

"How is the little one?"

Kripa turned around and found a short elderly woman in a maid's uniform. "She's fine."

"My name is Clara."

"It's nice to meet you, Clara," Kripa said.

"Is there anything you need?" Clara asked.

Kripa rubbed her forehead. "No, thank you. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. Good night, Clara."

"Good night, Mrs. Bose."

"Please call me Kripa."

"All right."

Kripa entered the bedroom next to the nursery and closed the door behind her. She felt along the wall till she came in contact with the light switch. When the light came on she stared at her room, not hers and Prithvi's, but hers. She and her husband had not shared a bedroom in nearly a year. Kripa moved toward the bed and picked up the baby receiver, which had come with the monitor that was in the nursery, from the bedside table. She checked to make sure it was on and then set it back down again. She stepped to the dresser and took out a pair of pajamas. Tired, she went to take a shower.

Emerging from the bathroom twenty minutes later, Kripa switched off the light and slipped beneath the covers. She rolled over onto her side and closed her eyes.

Kripa stood in front of the bathroom mirror the next morning, running a hairbrush through her shoulder length brown hair. Angad was due to arrive in less than ten minutes and she was running behind.

"Going somewhere?"

Startled, Kripa dropped the hairbrush and spun around, her brown eyes filled with fear. "N-no. What are you doing home? I thought you had left for the office already."

"I was half way there when I realized I forgot a file." Prithvi moved closer to Kripa. "You didn't kiss me goodbye."

Kripa backed up and bumped into the counter. "I- I'm sorry. I-" She caught her breath as Prithvi raised his hand. Expecting him to strike her, she was surprised when he caressed her cheek.

"What are your plans for today?"

"I uh- invited Angad over to visit," Kripa said.

Prithvi drew his hand away. "Next time ask me before you invite your boyfriend into my home." He lowered his head and crushed her mouth beneath his. There was no gentleness or love in his kiss. It was hard and possessive, like him.

Kripa held herself still and hoped it would be over soon. She whimpered when he bit her lip. The taste of blood turned her stomach.

Prithvi released her and stepped back, wiping blood from his lips. "Have a nice day, sweetheart," he said, smirking.

Trembling, Kripa stood there, clutching the counter behind her, and watched him leave. When he was out of sight she turned around and reached for a washcloth. She wiped the blood away and then rinsed her mouth out with water, all the while trying not to break down.

"Kripa, are you all right?"

Without turning around Kripa said, "I'm fine, Clara."

"Dr. Khanna is waiting for you in the living room."

"Thank you. I haven't had a chance yet to familiarize myself with this giant place. Would you please show me where the living room is?"

"Of course," Clara said.

They left the bathroom, passed through the bedroom; Kripa pausing long enough to grab the baby receiver, and made their way along the corridor.

"If you don't mind me saying your doctor friend is a handsome man," Clara said, leading the way down the stairs. "I took one look into his beautiful eyes and almost wished I was thirty years younger and single."

"He has a girlfriend," Kripa said.

Clara sighed. "Lucky girl."

Yes she is, Kripa silently agreed.

Clara showed Kripa where the living room was located, which was off the foyer, and left her. "Let me know if you need anything," she said over her shoulder.

Kripa took a deep breath to steady her nerves and opened the set of French doors to the living room. As she walked into the room she spotted Angad. He was standing with his back to her, looking at a painting above the fireplace. Her heart in her throat Kripa took several steps toward him. "Hello, doc."

Smiling, Angad turned at the sound of Kripa's voice and in three short strides he reached her. As he wrapped her in his arms he felt her stiffen up. "Am I holding you too tight?"

This is Angad holding you, the little voice in her head said. He would never hurt you the way Prithvi does. You're safe with him. Kripa willed herself to relax. "No, why do you ask?"

"Because you stiffened up," Angad said. "Are you all right?"

"I'm fine," Kripa said. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Krips." Angad rested his chin on the top of her head. "Oh how I've missed you."

Slowly, Kripa encircled Angad's waist with her arms and laid her head against his chest. Beneath her ear she heard the steady beating of his heart. She closed her eyes and inhaled his scent. "You still wear the same cologne."

"And you're still skin and bones," Angad said.

"You sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself," Kripa said dryly.

Angad drew back and gazed down at Kripa. "You're beautiful, Kr- What happened to your lip?"

"I bit it," Kripa lied. "It was an accident. You were saying I was beautiful. Please continue."

"Right," Angad muttered, his eyes lit with laughter. "You've always been beautiful to me."

"And you've always been full of crap."

Angad grinned showing a set of perfect teeth. "God, I've missed you."

Kripa led Angad over to the sofa. "Not as much as I missed you," she said as they sat down. "Talking to you on the phone every week isn't the same as talking to you face to face."

"I know," Angad said. "That creepy man who let me in, is that William?"

"Yes." Kripa set the receiver on the glass coffee table. "When Prithvi announced we were moving here I wanted to let William go along with the rest of the staff, but he wouldn't hear of it. William has been with the Bose family for years. Prithvi had to bring him with us. William flew here a week ago to make sure the staff had everything unpacked and put away before we got here. If there's one thing Prithvi hates it's chaos. Anyway, how is masi ma and uncle?"

"They're well," Angad said. "They're keeping busy with their flower shop. Mom is looking forward to seeing you."

Kripa, who lost her mother at an early age, had looked to Naina Khanna during those times when she needed a mother the most. "I'm looking forward to seeing her too." She reached out tentatively and touched Angad's dark brown hair. She had forgotten how silky it was. There were so many things she had forgotten about him. Like how green his eyes were, how broad his shoulders were, how gentle and kind he was.

"You're staring," Angad said.

"I'm sorry," Kripa said, dropping her hand. "It's just so good to see you."

Angad cleared his throat. "Krips, I've often wondered why you never invited me to New York to visit you, and I've wondered why you never came here to visit."

A lump formed in Kripa's throat and she swallowed hard. "I – I wanted you to come to New York so many times and I wanted to come back and see you and my family, but-" She got to her feet and wandered over to the window. Glancing out, she tried to control the tears that threatened to fall. How did she tell her best friend that she had kept him at arms length because of her controlling, abusive husband?

"Krips?" Angad joined her at the window. "What's wrong?"

Kripa was saved from answering by the sound of Gaby's cries heard through the receiver. "Would you like to come upstairs and meet her?"

"Yes."

Kripa looped her arm through Angad's and walked him upstairs to the nursery, where she found Gaby flailing her arms in the air and wailing.

"She's a loud little thing," Angad said.

Kripa leaned over the crib and scooped Gaby up into her arms. "What has you upset, little one?" She placed the baby on the changing table and opened her diaper. She was wet.

"Mind if I change her?" Angad asked.

"Not at all."

Angad removed Gaby's diaper and then wiped her bottom with a baby wipe. He threw the baby wipe away in the wastebasket that sat next to the changing table and reached for the baby powder. After applying some to Gaby he slipped a fresh diaper on her and secured it with the tabs. He gently picked her up and held her in his arms. "You look like your mommy."

"She has Prithvi's eyes," Kripa said.

"Yes, but everything else reminds me of you," Angad said. "She's a beautiful baby."

"Thank you," Kripa said. "I think so too."

Angad carried Gaby to the rocker and sat down. He bowed his head and kissed her tiny forehead. "You're going to break a lot of hearts someday, baby girl. Your mommy was a heartbreaker before she met your daddy."

"I was not," Kripa said, settling on the window seat across from the rocker.

Angad raised an eyebrow at her. "Did you forget Bobby Feldman? The poor guy was head over heels in love with you. You dumped him after only going out for two weeks."

"He couldn't have been that in love with me," Kripa said. "He cheated on me with Sabrina Rogers. That's why I dumped him."

"Why didn't you tell me about it?" Angad said. "I was your best friend."

"Because I knew you would've beat the hell out of him," Kripa said.

"You got that right," Angad said. "It's not too late to do it. I know where he lives."

"Leave him alone," Kripa said.

"Were there any more guys that mistreated you?" Angad asked.

"No," Kripa told him.

"Good," Angad said. "Because I'd hate to have to track down a bunch of guys and beat the hell out of them."

My 100th post!πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Hope you Enjoy the Part

Comment Comment and Comment some more! πŸ˜ƒ

RUTA 

πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

awesome . i want to kick prithvi ...

Aww soo sweet angad kripe meet and they share good time ..

Angad is the father of baby?????????

Sorry Forget To Congrats dear for 100 post and please contii soon .add me to pm list
wow another AK fic....
gr8 start!!
cont soon....
wow nice intro
i hate prithvi
cont soon
Yay another AK ff 😊
Omg AK are not together!!
I hate Pritvi, he is so mean to her, poor Kripa!!
I hope Angad beats Pritvi up for hurting Kripa.
Well update soon, I will be waiting for it 😊

Hi, i am Harjot. Sorry, i love to start with intros.

Okay so im new to your fic and after i read the intro and part 1, i can only say one thing "AMAZING." You are an amazing writer. Love your writing style. Hmm the concept is very intresting and catching. Catches the readers interest right away. Honestly, i am a picky person. I only read FFs im interested in or Ffs that hook me up on them. Or else i quit on the FF inbetween, in the beginning, or in the end or whichever. I am a bad person, i know. But i get bored easily and there are only a few FFs i stick to the end with. I am pretty sure i'll stick to this one. Angad is a wonderful guy and i fell in love with him the first time you described him. Really cute. Prithvi is evil and seriously visicous. He is pretty rich and so that just proves the "rich people are arrogant and rude" saying. Gabrielle sounds like a cute little baby girl and Kripa is a wonderful women and mother. She really loves her daughter. I really love the friendship between Angad and Kripa. It is very cute and very unique. I feel bad for Kripa and yet am very proud of her. She went through all that and i am guessing she is still with Prithvi for her daughter or becuase of the fear of facing the world thinking she doesnt have her parents with her anymore. Anyhow this is a wodnerful FF and i am looking forward to reading this ahead. Please update soon and PM me when you do. Thank You, Live.Laugh.Love, ~Jot~
hey amazing intro
plz continue soon
plz add me to ur pm list