Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Saw the movie yesterday, and practically falling off the chair.  Usually, heroines come and go and only suitable for songs, but in this case Shriya was given a role to act/play.

Correct Vadivelu was irritating in some cases but overall he has done well.

See this movie with an open mind.  If you expecting this like Anniyan, Pithamagan, Kaasi, then this is not the movie for you.

Good entertainer and Vikram does look hot!  So does Shriya.

Edited by Caryn - 06 September 2009 at 11:47pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Movie Review - Kanthaswamy (Page 2)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks caryn Wink as u made me to surf and watch it in youtube!! Tongue Lols, i really enjoyed vadivel's jokes there .. and have to admit, shereya has played her role well this time instead of being just a glamorous doll. Overall movie was good Thumbs Up

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the review

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
thks for the review, saw the movie n theater on its first day, to be honest, it didn't reach our expectations but still nice acting and delivery from Vikram ..

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I enjoyed it. True, it's a mix of all the films mentioned, but what do you expect when you see a still of the hero dressed as a rooster? What I liked abt this film is that at last they show a hero who is not acting on his ow.

Vadivelu was hilarious. I don't know why Caryn said he was irritating because she was practically hugging the seat in front of her trying to control her laughter. ROFL

I don't care much for Shriya but I must admit that she was hot.  Bose Venkat and Vikram' s dad, Vinod were also in the film. I was laughing in disgust at the Bambareh Kannaleh (Meenakumari) song.
ROFL 

Originally the villain role was done by Raghuvaran. But he died half-way through filming and they had to redo with Ashish Vidyavarti.

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
i just managed to find the time to watch this movie & i don't understand why it didn't fare too well at the B.O. it was a good script, i mean there were big gaping holes at certain points but overall Kandasamy was quite entertaining.Smile

vikram did full justice to his role, i can't imgaine anyone else in his role.ClapClap whether he's being a rooster robin hood, a delivery boy, an income tax officer or even a gorgeous woman vikram dons all the roles with ease. his Taal & Devdas dance numbers evoked laughter as well as awe from me. how can a man look so pretty as a woman? 

vikram is just so damn gorgeous as a woman.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed he was way prettier than shriya, the heroine in the film.Wink the downside of Kandasamy.. shriya. i think if you minus off the footage of shreya rubbing her breasts & butt onto the camera her total footage would add up to exactly five minutes. LOLLOL

i know shriya takes pride in her sexaulity but there is a limit to everything. exposing & overdoing the sexpot act just makes her look like a tramp. and what the hell was her hairstylist thinking?Shocked as pretty as shriya is even she couldn't carry off the Look-I-Have-A-Bird's-Nest-On-My-Head look.DeadDead i think a short chic boyish style would have suited shriya better.

vadivelu was hilarious especially when he was dancing in the lockup with the police officers hosing him with water. i wish his role had been longer though.

my favourite song in the film was Miya Miya Poonae. the visuals were exceptionally vulgar, thanks to a certain miss shriya saran but i liked the beat of the song and vikram's singing. he's got such a versatile voice!Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top