Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Now will he break the engagement???? (Page 3)

doop4 Senior Member
doop4
doop4

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Nice topic!

I think Prithvi will save the info about Inder cheating on damini for later cos it looks like she has already fallen for him and doesn't need to be convinced into it. Perhaps the engagement will be broken by her and then later Inder may unmask the Saxenas to the Gujraals and then the engagement will be back on again. Maybe. Perhaps then Prithvi can bring in the cheating issue to convince Damini otherwise.
We should become script writers! LOL

-Zeustina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeustina-
-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 7:08am | IP Logged

@shweta i was thinking the same pri was all set to tell damini the truth but after his dad's death which will happen today i think Cry he wont tell her and he is gonna take revenge..i just dont know how i will watch the epi it looks too depressing
agreed with the rest get rid of that inderetta is the best thing he will be doing for damini LOL
@mallu and krupa.. he will break the engagement but trying to convince himself its for his dad ..oh poor prithvi..i feel sorry more for the guys than the girls..they lost their dad Cry
btw i dont think he really needs proof to show to damini..she will eventually believe him or probably come across with that riya and inder together!

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

I was thinking the same thing! Now this 'revenge' gives him an excuse to do what he was dying to do anyway LOL.     [Hahahaha I sooooooo agreee LOLLOLLOL  ] For a while he'll convince himself it's for his dad... but I am coming to the conclusion that this revenge business can't last too long.[I hope so OuchOuch .. mera toh promo dekh kar hi dil kharab ho gya CryCryCry ]
I mean, Sameer is already so guilty - as if he's going to hurt Avni any more. Assif.  [Inn logon ka koi bharosa nahin !! They were soo angry .. I just hope he realises soon enuff OuchOuch ]

Soapbubble
-Zeustina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeustina-
-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged
yup since she kinda trust pri already and after what happened that nite between her n inder, she's not gonna let in easily

hehe shweta its not lame but makes a little sense bout the hug..but then i still dont find it something that damini will do,the damini we know will be nervous and awkward trying to put words into to find out where he was and upset bout his absence and not jumping into a hug
OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doop4

Nice topic!

I think Prithvi will save the info about Inder cheating on damini for later cos it looks like she has already fallen for him and doesn't need to be convinced into it. Perhaps the engagement will be broken by her and then later Inder may unmask the Saxenas to the Gujraals and then the engagement will be back on again. Maybe. Perhaps then Prithvi can bring in the cheating issue to convince Damini otherwise.
We should become script writers! LOL

I knowwwww LOLLOLLOL We come up wid better plots than Ekta LOLLOL
-iPayal- IF-Sizzlerz
-iPayal-
-iPayal-

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged
i think he'll expose inder for what he is...and i geuss in a sense thats a good thing...but as far as going in sams footsteps is concerned then ...i think its totally wrong..even damini can be broken down, shes so emotionally depressed rite now and playing a game withher is gonna crush her completely..i hope the hug was innocent, and was just shown in the promo...and doesnt happen in real :)
monap1983 Newbie
monap1983
monap1983

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
when did prida hug?? where is that promo???

Go to top