Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Pri unknowingly said to samir that he is not trying to break damini's  engagement and she is getting  married to someone else on which samir asks that why is he saying that???so it was all an irony, though pri strictly gives samir a lecture on principles specially when it comes to a girl but now he will follow sami's path too, in the promo we have all seen both PriDa hugging, so does it mean that prithvi will do something that will close inder's chapter forever in dami's life????because like i said before when outside gujral mension in the July epi  both pri and sami takes oath and pri says that ila will have to play the same game with me like she played with his father and the same time inder's pic fall from the table, so i think pri will play a game and will break dami's engagement.

i am asking and telling both btwLOL
so what say folks?Wink

Mallu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dawn IdolShipra_SRafz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now will he break the engagement????" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

I was thinking the same thing! Now this 'revenge' gives him an excuse to do what he was dying to do anyway LOL. For a while he'll convince himself it's for his dad... but I am coming to the conclusion that this revenge business can't last too long.
I mean, Sameer is already so guilty - as if he's going to hurt Avni any more. Assif.

Soapbubble

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdDawn IdolShipra_SdiyafahRafz-Ms.Wildcherry-

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
@soapbubble:what he was dying to do..gr8 yes he was dying to do that, thats why he say i am not breaking her engagement samir.

Mallu

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Hmm, now that you mention that, it does seem like that. =P He will try to break the engagment now, and since he had no reason before, now he'll try to convince himself its solely for his dad and the revenge he's going to take.

In a way, its good that the engagement will break though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105Shipra_S

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Yea. He will break the engagement but the bigger thing is, he will need to have proof to show Damini that Inder has an affair with someone else. Where will he get that?

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
^ The thing is Shifali that I think that she might believe him! Remember..the day he was drunk..he called her Ria...? Plus the way he was that night..i think Damini might suspect him at least when Prithvi tells her...

But yeah..i think Prithvi will break their engagement for at least step 1 of his revenge plan!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
@shifali:he had already seen inderetta with another girl and when he will dami i think she will believe him because now she has realized already that pri is an honest man.But yeah it is possible too that he will first find out a solid proof and will than tell dami and from where will he get he is prithvi after he will fix it for sure.

Mallu

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
^Yea. I agree. Damini doesn't trust Inder the way she did before, but she would still need proof, wouldn't she? I mean what about Ila?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

Post Reply New Post

Go to top