Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao!

Mincemeat of an easy task

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
LOL..The amount of time Mini-Yudi took in giving Kash (squared) instructions for todays JC, and the amount of time taken by the crew to harness etc..far exceeded the time taken by these folks to skid offLOL

From the looks of it he probably does not know cycling..coz he got super confused in break/handle when Mini asked him what went wrong LOL

Big smile'Babuji dheere chalna aur jara kam bolna'

The high & mighty has the audacity to say 'None else could have done the task'Ouch' Even before, during the JC with Jai he said that 'None cab do it as fast as he did and Jai did in exactly the half time'
This guy amazes me with his ignorance!!!LOLLOLLOL

He says the breaks do not work..Correct me if i am wrong..Did he even test the breaks?? Coz he did not test them prior to boarding and even before he could test the break/pedal or whatever, he fell downOuch So how could he say that they dint work??? Jhooth bolna booree baat hai Akash..Embarrassed

Edited by sunandshine - 20 August 2009 at 6:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

h&rblockMeena1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mincemeat of an easy task" in Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Since the leader failed they should have not allowed him to get into the Jannat and eatAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darkangel136h&rblock

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Sony ppl are playing mind games with us! they have seen many viewers hate Akashhhh. so they made him leader unfairly and now that he lost the JC, he eats goodies and other starve and still dont blame him! Ouch Shocked Angry
Kash is also siding with MAC, its totally unbalanced and unfair now....the women have been cornered by the 3 bullies and their devil's advocate Kash.... Dead

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
yes NOW i want a leader change!Dead
but omg luved mini how she was laughing "hahahaha" for akash's failureROFL i watched tht nearly for 10 times in a row!ROFLROFLROFL aww luv u minni!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babii.girl

Veritas

IF-Dazzler

Veritas

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
What is Kash doing there ,I thought she would be setting them right.
ulta woh toh unhi ka saath de rahi hai.
And if there is any justice in the world they would repeat that task and one one of the women shuld be able to do it.

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishtar

What is Kash doing there ,I thought she would be setting them right.
ulta woh toh unhi ka saath de rahi hai.
And if there is any justice in the world they would repeat that task and one one of the women shuld be able to do it.

That wouldnt happenConfused Somebody, everybody would threaten to walk out of the jungle if a woman overpowers himLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

h&rblock

Post Reply New Post

Go to top