Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Abducted By Aliens-RP FC Priyanka Bday Celebration (Page 4)

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Ooooh? I haven't seen Season 2 correctly only watched some bits in youtube and didn't get to watch the Ritu and Raj's engagement episode.

Wait, When did he get jealous? What happened?

But still what I mean is that he really loses control not just for a split-second but really show his jealousy.

No he was still in total control!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Abhimanyu hugged Naina as she was crying and Raj averted his eyes and you know by just that ke he can't stand Abhimanyu hugging Naina!!!!Wink Wink Wink

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Thats what he does!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Kaam ke waqt sapna dekh raha tha!!!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove
When it was time to do the real thing he was busy dreaming!!!!!!!

lol LOLLOL
I know well now we have to just spend our time reading fics and imagining that such things might and could have happened in LRL.

Edited by Rin03 - 20 August 2009 at 5:47pm
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

LOL XDDDD LOL
Naina seducing Raj..... wow Big smile Would definitely love to see that LOL

Yea, He was too perfect!! Itna perfect kyun ta yaar? No wonder Navin wanted him for Naina because he knew this dude surely would never do anything at all even if Naina clearly shows him she loves him, He would never do anything. *Sigh*

What do you mean??Navin did not want Raj to do anything??Confused Confused Confused
I thought he wanted to get his little sister married to his best friend Raj!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Nahi Nahi, Uss bechare ko kya pata tha ki, Uska dost itna perfect nikle ga? LOL

No no, I was just joking LOL but yea it might be true that he wanted Raj with Naina because he knew Raj wouldn't be the type to break her heart or do anything to hurt her or do anything at all.

But the poor guy, He didn't know how much of pure heart Raj had. He didn't know that raj would REALLY not do ANYTHING at all.
LOL

Edited by Rin03 - 20 August 2009 at 5:47pm
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Yea same with me, I wasn't ever angry at Naina because what she did was totally realistic and totally like Naina but they did make it a bit too much and spoiled her character after a while but anyway she was the MOST realistic character out of all the LRL characters.

I also became angry at Raj after a while, She clearly showed she loves him. I mean the possessiveness and how much faith and belief she had in him even if it was only showed as she didn't want to lose him because he is the only help to prove her brother innocent but still you could understand she loved him somewhere deep inside.

Yea, I haven't watched the tap scene but from what I heard in the forums and everywhere it was sooooo VERY clear she felt something for him, I mean she kept staring at him like some love struck teenager like you said.

Ah the Pt. 1857 scene, You know now that i think about it only one word comes to mind. 'SIT' that's what I want to say when he had gotten up and said we should leave to KMA now but Naina being Naina was too stubborn to leave. Seriously yaar, I totally love Naina for this!! She wouldn't give up until he did something, She knew how to push his buttons and how to get what she wants from him. LOL

But only if she had made him sit down or lose control. *Sigh* Sometimes, I feel like just pushing Raj towards Naina or putting both of them in some very narrow closet and locking them up.
LOL

I like the idea of locking them up in a narrow closet but they are so smart they would have gotten out of that as well!!!!!!!Wink LOL
She always took the initiative warna Raj se toh kuch hone se raha!!!!!!

Why the hell he wanted to come back to KMA beats me!!!!!!KMA mein hai kya??

On the other hand Point 1857 mein sab kuch tha!!!!!!Pyaar ka saath. haatho mein haath!!!!!Haaaiiiiiii!!!!!!!!Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Yea true but I will lock them up and Not give them any way of coming out LOL

lol XD LOL I just think he knew what would happen next so he didn't want to lose control over himself so he got up and got ready to leave.

But seriously, Naina was looking with the same intensity and love in her eyes so I can't understand weather he really knew she did love him and she and he might lose control so he got up or he didn't know she loved him and he didn't want himself to lose control?

He knew he would lose control and thats why he got up!!!!!Wink Wink Wink

But what did it matter??Thye loved each other and he had brought her to Point 1857 where lovers came!!!!!

Did he not know what his bringing her there meant??

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Ah ok Big smile

lol Villain ko toh sab patha ho tha hai. So it was no use, Only Alekh had an hint about what they both felt but the villian's knew everything.

Aalelh got a hint much later!!!!!!

Because Aalekh may understand a lot of things but he cannot understand love and that too one as complex as Raj and Naina's!!!!!!

He had not received love much in his life to understand it!!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

Raj's exit only stopped Nandini from coming and making a mess out of their lovestory with Raj becoming a thaali ka baigan aur kabhi Naina kabhi Nandini!!!!!!

Suddenly Nandini ke liye pyaar jaag uthta!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Yea I know! Seriously these DJ's are more crazy then I even thought.

I for some reason, Never liked Nandini even though I never saw her on LRL but just finding out that she was Raj's first love was enough to make me dislike her a  bit since I knew this girl would come and become the next kabab mai haddi for Raj and Naina.

Same here!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

But as she never appeared and was just mentioned twice I like to think she was not Raj's first love!!!!!!

Remember on asking ke usse Nandini ki yaad aati hai ya nahi he had said kabhi kabhi bhi nahi!!!!!

I like to think she was a friend who was after Raj but usne usse kabhi ghas nahi dala!!!!!

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

No he was still in total control!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove 
Abhimanyu hugged Naina as she was crying and Raj averted his eyes and you know by just that ke he can't stand Abhimanyu hugging Naina!!!!Wink Wink Wink

Ah yea I remember that scene *Sigh*

But yea, We never got to see him lose control so we can't really imagine how he would be if he did lose control. Dunno I can imagine but there is always the nagging feeling that says this really didn't happen in LRL.

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

LOL XDDDD LOL
Naina seducing Raj..... wow Big smile Would definitely love to see that LOL

Yea, He was too perfect!! Itna perfect kyun ta yaar? No wonder Navin wanted him for Naina because he knew this dude surely would never do anything at all even if Naina clearly shows him she loves him, He would never do anything. *Sigh*

What do you mean??Navin did not want Raj to do anything??Confused Confused Confused
I thought he wanted to get his little sister married to his best friend Raj!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Nahi Nahi, Uss bechare ko kya pata tha ki, Uska dost itna perfect nikle ga? LOL

No no, I was just joking LOL but yea it might be true that he wanted Raj with Naina because he knew Raj wouldn't be the type to break her heart or do anything to hurt her or do anything at all.

But the poor guy, He didn't know how much of pure heart Raj had. He didn't know that raj would REALLY not do ANYTHING at all.
LOL

Navin even dropped a hint!!!But how was he to know Raj would be so thick??Ouch Ouch Ouch

On the other hand he was Raj' best friend so he should have known!!!!!!!

He should have come right out and said he has no problems with Raj marrying Naina and said "Jao meri aashirvaad tum dono ke saath hai"!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Go to top