Celebrity Fan Clubs

Abducted By Aliens-RP FC Priyanka Bday Celebration (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Actually they had planned to pair up Nandini and Rajveer and Naina and Abhimanyu!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

WHAT?! Angry

Nandini Raj ke saath?! Yaar, These DJ's are more out of their minds then I thought, Their crazy seriously Naina and Abhi and Nandini and Raj?! Seriously Angry

Raj's exit only stopped Nandini from coming and making a mess out of their lovestory with Raj becoming a thaali ka baigan aur kabhi Naina kabhi Nandini!!!!!!

Suddenly Nandini ke liye pyaar jaag uthta!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abducted By Aliens-RP FC Priyanka Bday Celebration (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyaa_1985

Yes...true...that's why they were about to bring that whole Nandini thing in...
and with that they also wanted to show a jealous Naina...or a puzzled Rajveer....

Arre Yaar, How much more are they going to make Naina jealous?!!
 Make Rajveer jealous instead you stupid Dj's!

Yes!!!!Make him so jealous that he confesses!!!!!!!

Yes! Make him jealous so he loses control and at least give us an intense romantic scene since most people knew that a confession wasn't going to happen so at least they should have given some good intense passionate romantic scenes.

And why shouldn't a confession scene happen??

These DJs!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

They never did one pairing properly!!!!!

Neelu got pregnant by someone else, Pooja disappeared!!!!!

In Season 2 they kept Abhimanyu hung between Akriti and Shona and Shona hung between Abhimanyu and Abhay and Akriti hung between Abhimanyu and Mallah ............... oh forget it!!!!!Wacko

Raj should have gotten jealous grabbed her and dragged her to his room and told her he loves her!!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Yea I know, I watched most of them but I rather watch them on TV because the videos on youtube aren't THAT clear.

Seriously, Even I got annoyed! Why oh why did he have to look away! Naina kept trying to get closer and he kept controlling himself and pushing her away. I mean just if he kept staring and they both came a bit closer..... *Sighs dreamily*

Ta-da! I have officially gone into RN Dream land LOL

They should have come closer and closer and confessed!!!!!!!!

lol LOL Yea I wish but we knew that confession was going to take time for these two at least he shouldn't have gotten up, He should kept gazing at her at least give us some really romantic scenes.

Seriously, Only once couldn't he lose control? But no he has to have perfect control over his feelings but anyway if I have to think about it, The Mentorship camp is the only episode where Raj gave us a very intense passionate scene but that too turned out to be a in-complete dream Cry

Thats what he does!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Kaam ke waqt sapna dekh raha tha!!!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

When it was time to do the real thing he was busy dreaming!!!!!!!

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Congrats for the 82nd FC !!!

A Vet Interesting Front Page di!! Great Job Thumbs Up

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Oh Aditi is bubbly enough!!!!Smile Smile Smile
Uh huh actually after RP I have only liked Hashiti pair on TV and that too not upto that extent!!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Raj toh samajhne ke bahar hi tha!!!!!!
But not a problem ek cheez toh sab samajh jaate thhe that he loves Naina!!!!!

From Bhargav to Ritu everyone had realised that!!!!!!

Ah ok Big smile

lol Villain ko toh sab patha ho tha hai. So it was no use, Only Alekh had an hint about what they both felt but the villian's knew everything.

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

lol LOLLOLLOL
Yea, There should have been a chance for Raj or Naina to fall over each other Smile
Haaai! That would have been such a good scene Big smile

Yes!!!They did not even fall over ech other properly except in mud scene!!!!!

That was a case of falling in love!!!!!!Wink Wink Wink LOL LOL LOL LOL
Who calls the writers creatives??Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryEven I am more creative than them!!!!!!!

lol yea LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  Here everyone one of us were better than the creative writers of LRL.

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Raj's exit only stopped Nandini from coming and making a mess out of their lovestory with Raj becoming a thaali ka baigan aur kabhi Naina kabhi Nandini!!!!!!

Suddenly Nandini ke liye pyaar jaag uthta!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Yea I know! Seriously these DJ's are more crazy then I even thought.

I for some reason, Never liked Nandini even though I never saw her on LRL but just finding out that she was Raj's first love was enough to make me dislike her a  bit since I knew this girl would come and become the next kabab mai haddi for Raj and Naina.

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Yes! Make him jealous so he loses control and at least give us an intense romantic scene since most people knew that a confession wasn't going to happen so at least they should have given some good intense passionate romantic scenes.
 And why shouldn't a confession scene happen??
These DJs!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
They never did one pairing properly!!!!!

Neelu got pregnant by someone else, Pooja disappeared!!!!!

In Season 2 they kept Abhimanyu hung between Akriti and Shona and Shona hung between Abhimanyu and Abhay and Akriti hung between Abhimanyu and Mallah ............... oh forget it!!!!!Wacko
Raj should have gotten jealous grabbed her and dragged her to his room and told her he loves her!!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Arre, Even I wanted a confession to happen between Raj and Naina but it was pretty obvious nothing was going to happen between them.

lol LOL
Wow they really mess up every story don't they?

Awww! That should have really REALLY happened!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day DreamingI would have loved to see that happen!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top