Celebrity Fan Clubs

Abducted By Aliens-RP FC Priyanka Bday Celebration (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Sometimes I wish she had just seduced him (typical bolly heroine type) LOL Or given him some drink to make him unconscious and cried the 'pregnant' story.
Too cheesy for LRL and for my liking but nothing else would have worked. This Rajveer dude was too much of a gentleman!

LOL XDDDD LOL

Naina seducing Raj..... wow Big smile Would definitely love to see that LOL

Yea, He was too perfect!! Itna perfect kyun ta yaar? No wonder Navin wanted him for Naina because he knew this dude surely would never do anything at all even if Naina clearly shows him she loves him, He would never do anything. *Sigh*

What do you mean??Navin did not want Raj to do anything??Confused Confused Confused

I thought he wanted to get his little sister married to his best friend Raj!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abducted By Aliens-RP FC Priyanka Bday Celebration (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyaa_1985

Originally posted by Shaina_b

@Shaina:
lol LOL Yea, But from what I saw she is taking it slightly for granted the trust her fiancee has on her.

I think Raj was acting, I mean a guy who is in showbiz a place filled with the most beautiful women, I don't think he would get so easily smitten by this girl but still he would flirt just get smitten so easily.

@Daisy:

lol LOL Sry sry, I shouldn't laugh but what you said was a bit funny.

Anyway seriously speaking, Yea I agree Raj controlled himself a bit too much. His 'I will give up everything for my love' attitude didn't help either, I mean helping Huda to woo Naina? Seriously rather than Huda, Why not woo her yourself?

I have seen Naina get jealous and possessive of Raj but Raj hasn't showed much of that, He either controlled himself or thought it would be for the better for her to be with someone else. I really wanted him to lose control.

Like I told Shaina, Just get so jealous that he would lose control of himself and push her against the wals and give her a very passionate and intense gaze Day Dreaming

Haaaiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Now that would have been lovely!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

I wish he had actually pushed her against the walls and they would have looked in each other's eyes aur phir toh kuch ho hi jaata!!!!!!!

Tum Raj ki baat kar rahi ho??????
Usne agar aisa kar diya hota...to woh Raj nahi koi aur hota.LOL

What do you mean Riya??Ke woh kuch kar nahi sakta??Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

I like the idea of locking them up in a narrow closet but they are so smart they would have gotten out of that as well!!!!!!!Wink LOL
She always took the initiative warna Raj se toh kuch hone se raha!!!!!!

Why the hell he wanted to come back to KMA beats me!!!!!!KMA mein hai kya??
On the other hand Point 1857 mein sab kuch tha!!!!!!Pyaar ka saath. haatho mein haath!!!!!Haaaiiiiiii!!!!!!!!Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing

Yea true but I will lock them up and Not give them any way of coming out LOL
lol XD LOL I just think he knew what would happen next so he didn't want to lose control over himself so he got up and got ready to leave.

But seriously, Naina was looking with the same intensity and love in her eyes so I can't understand weather he really knew she did love him and she and he might lose control so he got up or he didn't know she loved him and he didn't want himself to lose control?

Edited by Rin03 - 20 August 2009 at 6:11pm

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

i ws looking for it but could nt find the cc.....sorry!!
bye guys, meet u all soon.......hi su

and leaving in this note
i kept waiting for them to say those three magic words,
i kept waiting for the fireworks and the shooting stars,
i kept waiting for something special, something more,
i kept waiting and i waited few moments even more.
little did i know, that when you would take your last breath,
all the dreams i had cherished would eventually meet their death.

we did wait patiently for some miracle to happen, but alas!!!!!
anyways, gn and sweet dreams

This is beautiful Daisy!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

It is making me cry now!!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Big smileCongrats for the 82nd FC Big smile

Clap Clap

Edited by Rin03 - 20 August 2009 at 6:11pm

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

yup soooooooooo true!!!

i mean in such a romantic night, when you are with the love of ur life far away from interference....how can u even think of leaving so soon!! i mean u shd forget everything but her and the feelings in ur heart and try to make the moment go on as long as possible!! rajveer needed serious help in the romance department!!! banda itna intense eyelocking kar sakta tha, lekin uske aage woh bekar tha love ke field mein!!! Ouch Tongue

Yea yaar, Itna intense eyelocking scenes deh sakthe teh woh dono par uske aage jaatye hi nahi! Ouch

I wanted to just get into the tv somehow and push him towards him and make them fall over each other either that or I wanted to take my badminton racket and go to the dj's and hit them with it! Angry

Yes!!!!!Falling over each other was a must!!!!!!
 I mean there were so many instances in Season 1 where they should have fallen over each other!!!!!Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Yaar ish maamle mein toh student kaayi aage hai!!!!
Prem ko dekho Heer keeps falling over him all the time!!!!!!Wink Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

lol LOLLOLLOL

Yea, There should have been a chance for Raj or Naina to fall over each other Smile

Haaai! That would have been such a good scene Big smile

Yes!!!They did not even fall over ech other properly except in mud scene!!!!!

That was a case of falling in love!!!!!!Wink Wink Wink LOL LOL LOL LOL

Who calls the writers creatives??Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryEven I am more creative than them!!!!!!!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

@Daisy:
Yes I agree, Ek scene sirf ek very passionate and intense scene ja Raj aapne aapko control nahi kar pata.

*Sigh* But it wasn't his fault that Naina had told him that she didn't love him like that but anyway still Season 2 she clearly showed that she loved him even before that her possessive attitude towards him should have given him some sort of hint.

yes indeed, the dj ppl are so 'kanjus', they wont even give us one passionate scene......where rajveer bares his feelings in front of naina........in one yr, they cd nt give us even a single scene, just 5 mins or so........but nope, why wd they wanna do something wow!!!

that dupatta scene must have been prelude to some sort of intense or confession stuff, but that wd have gone against their rule of hurting us, so they chopped that off as well!!!

horrid folks!!! Cry

I don't really mind the confession much since I knew this was going to be tragic love story BUT what I did mind was that I wanted an intense passionate scene between them where Raj itna control mei nahi rah hai ga!

Arre Yeh Raj, Mei kya kahun isko? Itna perfectly lovable hai par itna irritating bhi hai romance matters mei.

Arre tragic hai theek hai magar kam se kam apni ek do nishani toh chhod ke jaata!!!!!Wink Wink LOL LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kads_8302

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

But Pooja did not look good with Harshad!!!!!!

Aditi does!!!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Naina loved Raj it was obvious to everyone!!!!!Could Raj not see at the way she was behaving that she loved him??

That's true but character wise, they suited their character's. I mean I don't think Aditi will be able to play the bubbly mobile ka dukhkan Pooja.

I dunno, Seriously I think sometimes he might have but this is the reason i can't understand Raj, i never can understand what is going through his head. Naina is more easier for me to understand but Raj is harder.

Oh Aditi is bubbly enough!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Uh huh actually after RP I have only liked Hashiti pair on TV and that too not upto that extent!!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Raj toh samajhne ke bahar hi tha!!!!!!

But not a problem ek cheez toh sab samajh jaate thhe that he loves Naina!!!!!

From Bhargav to Ritu everyone had realised that!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top