Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Welcome back to the Bandini world...hope there is some masala manufacturing types scenes today...
I am leaving from work right now...Please give me an hour to update it all...
Can't watch it here with the entire Gori Janata breathing down my neck........
To be updated soon...very soon....Gawd Promise! Smile
Ok the episode starts with Mata Sant-OO in deep thoughts & as ALWAYS with her signature Harein-Pareshan look...
She is worried about Birwaa & how to contain & sustain her Mahatma status in The Mahyavanshi Parivaar ..
Walks in Maachis-ki-tilli from one direction **btw when is she going to change her RECYCLED-REUSED Saree......**
And Hiten walks in from the other direction....*we ONLY needed DM to have a Dhamaka scene*
Taru shooes away Santu when Hiten informs them that he just met Toral & ask Hiten how does he find her.......
Hiten gives her a blank look......like she is an alien from another planet!
Taru is VERY confused by the mixed signals Hiten is sending to all.....on one hand he says yes to marry Toral & on the other hand he drinks Kheemi-ki-photo-wala milk.......
Taru with her limited brain power is confused......
Hiten confirms her less brain status by saying that you will NEVER understand...& walks away in Hiten-style...
Taru is dazed & says.....
"gusse Mein toh apne baap pe gaya hai....dimaag mein pata nahi kiss par gaya hai, bhagwaan ko bhi pata nahi chalega is ke dimaag mein kya chaal raha hai....!!"

Next Pinakin comes to Maulik & ask him to stay cool & calm with Coco Cola....Ok kidding....Tongue
He Ask Maulik to stay calm & away from this project until DM is back. Maulik is starting to feel his responibilty & is hurt that he is asked to stay away from such an imp project.
He agrees but goes to confront Taru on why she had instructed Pinakin to do so...
Taru is helpless, if that emotion is possible with her & is unable to explain to him anything...
Our Dear Omnipresent Mata Sant-OO is listening to this whole conversation....
& comes to give her profound advise to Taru about letting Maulik work with the "bahut acche Insaan" Kanji!
Taru as usual jumps on her like Tom Cat  jumps on Jerry mouse!!

Next Birwaa comes in late & Santu is again worried on her suspicious behavior. There is filler 5 minutes where in Santu is shown worried about Birwa's strange lies & on the other hand, Birwa gets the school report card with very low Numbers that has to be signed & be brought back to school the next day....
Birwa Cons Santu into signing it since Santu does not understand the meaning of the report card.

The scene again moves to Taru being confronted by Maulik on why is she not letting him work on this project.....
Taru stand there like Ajanta-ki-moorti since she can not give away the whole Taru-Kanji-Maulik triangle secret away...
But she says that if Maulik insist on being in this project then she will make sure that Kanji is removed from this project to ensure Maulik's success in this project.
The scene moves to the Gaav where the workers finds out that Kanji is removed from the Project & are agitated...Kanji is surprised that Maulik dared to do that, wherein he is informed that it was Tarulat's decision......
Next Santu is back to her Harein-pareshan look & goes into Maalik's room to have monologue with Shubadra..instead she picks up DM's phot & have her monologue with it.
She is missing him since she feels her kids need him specially Birwa....just then she hear Taru speaking to DM....
Santu is elated that DM is back...run-jumps-skips ONLY to find that taru is speaking to him on phone.
Baa ask DM to speak to Santu & gives the phone to her....guess what?
Yes, no marks for guessing, the phone has been disconnected.....
The Screen freezes on ONCE AGAIN Santu's Harein-Pareshan Look....*Oh Gawd*

Scene of the Day: Maulik & Taru confrontation.......
Moment of the Day: When Hiten walks away & Taru is left gaping after him...wondering what is he up to.....
Dialogue of the Day: Taru thinking after Hiten does his classic walkaway...."Gusse Mein toh apne baap pe gaya hai....dimaag mein pata nahi kiss par gaya hai, bhagwaan ko bhi pata nahi chalega is ke dimaag mein kya chaal raha hai....!!"

Once again a Ok episode...DM is missed badly....Hiten is getting better & better with each episode......& yes Everyone needs a new wardrobe...badly!!!

Edited by Nupur9 - 20 August 2009 at 3:24pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821indy1979ushakiran patelamanojkireiimvatsaahcirchhedashaila_ppacobhanot_nishacellarswarajgirumarajagpinkzangel***Anu***kripsy--Princess--autorikshabewajahmahalaxmiknulzzarineBidaaifan09Deepika.31md410bookbrain007Gauri22Neha77cimbaaksnminkisoap-criticsparikhpiyualkapeg_pionneRuhani..CookMySockMcDreaamerRoarkanna44ammoosMallika113-aditi-nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "20th- August - Meri Jimadaariyan" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minki

Goldie

minki

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
will wait Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your would-be-awesome update in advance Nupur...

Will wait for that :)

Nupur9

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Thaks Nupur for the wonderful update.

Why did Santu not question Birwa about her whereabouts? Instead she put her signature (I presume it is her angootha) on something without understanding what it is? Especially since Birwa's behaviour is so suspicious? She should have taken the mark sheet to Ba-Bapuji and asked for their input first.

DM sure will have a lot of messes to deal with and sort out when he comes back.

Nupur9

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
@hema......

When I watch shows like this...It fills me with a sense of Pride....
The dumb things they show & do makes me constantly want to roll my eyes......
I suddenly feel so Intelligent.....!!!
Gosh No wonder it's called an idiot box....help!!! LOL LOL

anu rulz

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupur9

@hema......

When I watch shows like this...It fills me with a sense of Pride....
The dumb things they show & do makes me constantly want to roll my eyes......
I suddenly feel so Intelligent.....!!!
Gosh No wonder it's called an idiot box....help!!! LOL LOL

LOLLOLLOL

Really - instead of taking the straigtforward and direct approach the route they take is always the tedha-medha one and then it creates more problems rather than solving the one in front of you. I am sure this report card signature issue is going to get Santu in trouble too along with Birwa.

Deepika.31

Deepika.31

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nupur ! well i like the part where Hiten just like didn't respond to taru becoz he shouldn't anyways ....... She is the only person responsible for Hiten doubting on DM and ruining Hiten's life !!!!!!!
Also i did like the parts where Maulik was tlking to Taru kind of rudely becoz she really really really really really deserves it badly .......
Also yeah i completely agree with Nupur that they need a big wadrobe change !!!

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nupur!

Birwa's story isn't actually interesting it just feels like a filler scene. Where is Khemi???Who saved her??? How long are they going to long it out!!! That is what I want to know. Missing DM but Maulik and Kanji shall be interesting to see how they move forward with that one!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top