Pavitra Rishta

Aug. 20th Written + Vid/Pix Update

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Heyyyy all I'm back with another update!

Start...Solochana and fam enter while Savita is showing off her jewelry to her friend. Kaka greets Solochana and family and baba gives Vandu some sweets for the family.

Archu & Manav are in pooja and Archu's gajra is coming off and she is trying to fix it, and Manav sees so he fixes it for her. Solochana comes and sees and smiles watching the scene. *haiii* Manav and Archu blush and look at each other.

It's 8 o'clock and Varsha is working in the office. Peon comes and tells her that the boss is calling her. She enters the office and the boss is watching cricket. He tells her to have a seat and asks her she is working till late? He gives her a letter, which states that Varsha has been promoted. He says last week you gave a proposal from which the company has benefitted a lot and so the management has decided to give you a promotion. Varsha thanks him. And he says you have one more surprise, which is a cell phone. He says you are marketing in charge now and the company thinks that you need to keep in touch with clients and the company has decided to give you a cell phone. Congrats on the promotion. Varsha says how can I thank you? He says treat me to coffee...just kidding. Varsha says I'm from a conservative family and I'm not allowed to stay out late. He says that's okay we'll have coffee in the office tomorrow. Varsha says no I'll give you a treat at a restaurant today (why is she so stupid?) He says are you sure? She says yes.

Savita greets Archu's family and says I'm very happy that you came today. Here during janamashtmi there is a lot of celebration and our Manav is most respected. Look Manav and Archu are doing the pooja. The pandit is praying and then says look it's Kishan bhagwan's birthday. And then everyone starts singing bhajans and Manav and Archu rock Kishan bhagwan's cradle. While rocking the cradle, Manav's hand touches Archu's hand and both stare at each other. While praising God, Savita's jewelry becomes visible. Solochana sees it and is shocked and disgusted at the same time. She keeps looking at Archu and Savita to see who is wearing what. She looks MAHA angry. Savita sees her looking and is awkward. Baba looks at what Solochana is looking at and he sees Savita's jewelry. Savita hides it all under her pallu. Baba signals Solochana to stay quiet.

Solochana walks to Archu and asks her how is she? Archu responds that she is fine. Archu reassures her that everything is okay. She asks how is she? Savita and Solochana keep exchanging glances. Vaishali comes and tells Archu that everyone misses you a lot. Savita thinks that what happened Kishan bhagwan. What will Solochana be thinking about me? Why did this pallu have to satak now? ๐Ÿ˜† She goes to Solochana and asks to come get prashad. Manav in the meantime brings prashad and Savita passes it out to everyone. Savita says come Solochana I will introduce you to the chawl people. Kaka says to Baba we should go too. Baba says okay lets go. Vaishali goes with them.

Manav hands Archu prashad and Archu asks how about your prashad? Manav says there is a long line, so I thought I would get prashad for everyone first. Archu says than take some from this prashad. And then they share prashad. CUTE!

Savita is introducing everyone (it's all muted-thank you!!!). Kaka notices Savita's jewelry and gets angry. Baba asks for leave. Manav tells Archu one minute. And he goes to baba and tells him I'll drop you all off to the auto stand. Archu smiles at seeing Manav care so much.

Varsha and her boss come out of the restaurant. Her boss thanks Varsha for the treat. Varsha says I should thank you because you suggested this place. Vinod and Manju pass by on the scooter and Manju sees Varsha and is shocked. Manju yells for Vinod to stop and she tells him that she saw Varsha at the restaurant. Vinod turns the scooter around. Varsha's boss offers to drop her off at the train station. By the time Vinod and Manju come back Varsha is not there. Vinod says Manju you probably saw someone else. Manju thinks that I was not wrong, now I'll go home and see I'm sure Varsha is not there.

Everyone is gathered at Manav's house and Kaka is saying Savita I did not expect a childish behavior from you. Manav tries to defend Savita. Kaka stops him and says I will speak and Savita will listen. He says because of her behavior we had to face this insult. He says it hasn't even been one week and you have taken all the jewelry and have worn it all. This is Archu's right. What did Archu's maayka think? Their daughter was wearing a thin chain while the mother-in-law is wearing all jewelry. Kaka says Archu is our daughter, you have a daughter too..if they did that with Vandu what would you do? Archu says no Kaka, Aayi didn't do anything wrong. Everyone looks shocked-Manav, Kaka, Sachin, Aayi, Vandu-everyone. Archu says I told aayi to wear all the jewelry, she gives Savita a reassuring look.

Savita says there is no point, this always happens in this house. And she starts crying๐Ÿ˜†. When I do something good and everyone says I'm wrong. I don't like wearing all this, but nobody was at home and I thought it would get stolen so I wore it for my bahu. And she starts sobbing. Kaka apologizes.
Savita says Archu you keep the jewelry safe. Archu stops her and says you keep it and only you can keep it safe. Savita tells her to go rest and everyone leaves. Savita gets happy with her drama and that she still has the jewelry. And she starts dancing.๐Ÿ˜†

At Solochana's house, Solochana is pacing, Vaishali asks her to stop. She says how can I be ignorant. She tells baba that how could she wear all the jewelry that we gave Archu. Vaishali says you know Archu, she could've told her to wear it. Aayi says no if that was the case than Savita wouldn't hide it from me. That lady lies so much, how low can that lady stoop. Baba says what are you saying? Aayi says she'll bother my Archu for money and we haven't even given dowry. Savita is drowned in greed. How does Archu live there she will never tell us. Baba says I know what Savita did was wrong, but why should we take tension. I trust Archu and Manav they will take care of every situation and I know Manav will care for Archu. You saw that with your eyes how a husband supported his wife. Aayi says you are right. I only trust Manav.

Vinod comes in with Manju and asks baba how was the celebration? He says good and then asks Vinod how was his celebration. Vinod explains the celebrations while Manju goes inside looking for Varsha. She says this means Varsha isn't home, now I will have fun. She tells Vinod that Varsha is not at home. Vinod tells Manju that don't say anything to aayi, I will talk to Varsha. Varsha comes in and Vinod asks her where are you coming from?

Episode ends!

Hoping for some nice Manav & Archu scenes tomm! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope you all liked the update!

Shweta

[/MEMBERS]
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ArMan was tooo cuteeee as usual..thanx sweety 4 d lovely update:)
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx Shweta for the lovely update!!!!

More Arman.....................is all i am looking for !!!!!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u for the lovely update dear๐Ÿ˜Š
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written update!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the great update! Varsha's storyline bores me, guess because I want more ArMan scenes they are so cute!!
renup64 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shweta ,for the lovely update.
*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww Such cute moments as usual.
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely updates....