Things I didn't like today.... - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

Sorry, the 2nd point is Rajshri talking to Rashmi about getting ready for party from their home rather than talking to Bhabhi ma or Gayathri...

Also, 4th point, yes Aksh was excited to be at her parents home, everyone is the first time they come back, it is a weird feeling, it is familiar yet it is not, everything there is yours, yet it is not, it is your home, yet it is not.... they showed that part very beautifully esp. when Aksh was looking at her old clothes... but I digress... my point  was to cement a relationship, she should have sat sometime with Naitik and asked him if she could go see her old room not her mom....

5th point is just my personal experience... he knows she loves her, but for him it is very important to hear it expressed by her to him personally... they have just now come out of a big MU, she should confirm it to him... she should be blushing/shy and say it... he will be over the moon...

Yes even i think that she was excited....😃.
becuz she was g2g to her maika 1st time after marriage.....😳
And i dont want her to get ready in sasural Gayatri should let her marry in Maika becuz after that she only have to live in her sasural naa😳
Edited by Fan of Juhi - 14 years ago
Originally posted by aviation-ca

Sorry, the 2nd point is Rajshri talking to Rashmi about getting ready for party from their home rather than talking to Bhabhi ma or Gayathri...

Also, 4th point, yes Aksh was excited to be at her parents home, everyone is the first time they come back, it is a weird feeling, it is familiar yet it is not, everything there is yours, yet it is not, it is your home, yet it is not.... they showed that part very beautifully esp. when Aksh was looking at her old clothes... but I digress... my point  was to cement a relationship, she should have sat sometime with Naitik and asked him if she could go see her old room not her mom....

5th point is just my personal experience... he knows she loves her, but for him it is very important to hear it expressed by her to him personally... they have just now come out of a big MU, she should confirm it to him... she should be blushing/shy and say it... he will be over the moon...

oh yes.. den i agree with ur 2nd point...
Originally posted by aviation-ca

I couldn't resist seeing episode online before coming to work. It was a good episode, but... comments on today's episode based on personal experience:

1. Just like Gayathri is having hard time letting Munna go, i.e., take a back seat to his wife, Rajshri is having hard time letting Aksh go to the new home, happens all the time....
2. Big mistake in talking to Rashmi, sounds as if she is trying to slyly undermine Gayathri going the back route (atleast that is how I felt)... she should have talked to either Babhi ma or Gayathri...
3. Hopefully tomorrow she won't emotional blackmail Aksh and hopefully Aksh will stand firm to go back to her home to get ready....
4. Didn't like Aksh behaviour, abandoning Naitik with Nani as soon as she goes maika, she should stay with him, shooting him the shy looks... remember how Naitik was sticking to her side at his house, using every excuse to be near her... to him it will seem like he is not her top priority....
5. I know it seems like she is being cute not saying I love you to Naitik, but he has expressed his feelings and is desperate to hear it from her... she should say it sooner rather than being a tease... the teasing should be after the relationship is secure not before... I hope she will say it on Suhaag Raat 2...

I agree with # 1 and #2...Rajshri should have talked to Bhabhi ma or Gayatri since this is an imp matter and Rashmi cant make any decusions or give approval...
#3 I dont think Rajshri will emotional blackmail Akshara....she will feel bad but I dont think will drag the issue too much...she is also a bahu and understnds those things well....
#4 I disagree since she is very excited about coming back and Naitik knows everyone there...its unfortyunate that naniji is sitting beside him but Shaurya is there na,,,
#5 disagree again since its natrual sometimes to not be able to speak up...that needs the right moment and the SR will be the time she will say it...I think she is reciprocating his feelings in her actions and Naitik knows that....
I liked everything today, except Gayatri looking a little disappointed when she saw Naksh smiling at each other. She should be happy for her sweet Munna😊
Originally posted by Mallika113

I liked everything today, except Gayatri looking a little disappointed when she saw Naksh smiling at each other. She should be happy for her sweet Munna😊

🤣

Rajshri should have talked to either Gayitri or Bhabhi ma and not Rashmi..Thank God she didn't talk to Akshara & Akshara packed her bag and came in front of Gayitri..

It's ok yaar..let her tease Naitik...They've already confessed their feelings for each other..it's just the "i love you" which is left..and it should be a special moment.. at a place where both of them cannot be disturbed ....therez a time and place for everything..i wud not want to hear a "i love you" and then both of them carrying on with their routine tasks..

and Aksh running to her room, well ok she was exited...she wud want to talk to her family in private...Naitik will take care of himself..uske favorite sasurji hai na uske saathEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago