Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: pomegranate

i like kat, i know she can't act but she is  improving. her performence in NY was a attempt towards good acting. i wish people would just stop picking on her because of her origin. she is half kashmiri and half british. why is calling her desi insult to other desi girls, she has a bit of indian blood inside her doesn't she? i admire that she came from another country but adapted to india well,and how she carries her self and maintains a clean image. she must be doing somthing right in order to say in the industry for this long.

She lied about that, actually. It was proven a few days ago.. there's a whole topic on it.

People, as you say, "pick on her" because she lied, not because she changed her name or because she's not Indian...
Edited by Ms.GoodMorning - 14 years ago
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pranks needs to stop being nice, lol.
ranig thumbnail
It's not that she is a foreigner that I have an issue with , but more that she lied about being an Indian. 

What does that tell  you about her character?

Plus, you have to grow up being a desi to know what it means to be a desi girl. The good , the bad and the ugly.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Priyanka is right, Katrina came to India hardly knowing the language but she's worked hard and has made a place for herself in the industry that isn't easy to do. I also agree with lovanika, Priyanka seems like a very sweet person she never talks about anyone. Even when Ashutosh made those comments about her, she said nothing.

As for the articles about Katrina lying, nothing has been said about it until now. It's Ayesha's word against Katrina's.
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 14 years ago
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't remember but...did Katrina ever say "i am inidian"?!...😕
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^ Haha! Exactly. All this is giving me diabetes. Diplomacy bores me.
LMAO..
Kat's not even desi..😆..haha
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I finally found a wife for Mr K.JO!!! Ever so diplomatic meets a very diplomatic lady!!...Sounds  too sugary to hear!!!
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
quick question, did PRIYANKA GET THE RAJIV GANDHI AWARD???
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

quick question, did PRIYANKA GET THE RAJIV GANDHI AWARD???

No, she did not.... katrina was the one who got the award... and of course, shahid got it as well... 😊