Twilight

"I don't have a girlfriend"-Pattinson

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KrutiLuvEdward

KrutiLuvEdward

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Wanted: one girlfriend. Must like sparkles, being followed by packs of screaming women. (Getty Images)
 {{I love sparkles and i'd tolerate packs of screaming women if i get to be with him..heheheEmbarrassedLOL}}

Robert Pattinson Can't Find a Girlfriend; Squeal Louder, Girls. Maybe He Hasn't Heard You

He thinks he "looked like a girl" long after puberty, is so painfully shy that he "could be in a supermarket and have a full-on panic attack" and was the target of a petition signed by 75,000 people who claimed he's too ugly to play a 108-year-old vegetarian vampire.ShockedShocked

Is it any wonder Robert Pattinson says he's painfully single?

"I don't have a girlfriend. I don't know why," Pattinson said in an interview with Britain's Daily Mail, despite rumours that he's dating costar Kristen Stewart.

"You always think you're going to get more girls after you've made a movie and it never happens."

Make the text on those "Bite Me, Edward" fan collages a few points larger, Twi-hards, and squeal like you've never squealed before. Apparently he just couldn't hear that you want to have his undead babies the last 15 times you stalked the Twilight: Eclipse set.

Or maybe Pattinson's just as particular about who he gets couple-y with as Edward Cullen is about blood types.

As Pattinson told the Daily Mail, he doesn't "have a type" but he finds romantic opportunities few and far between.

"It's especially different in L.A. Most of the women there are actresses and by default that makes them a little bit nuts -- not that that's a bad thing,"LOL he said. "Whenever I get asked who my favourite celebrity crush is, I have no idea."

So, he's not looking to date someone famous and he doesn't mind if a lady's a little bonkers.(LMAO!!!) Score two for the Twi-hards! Um, except for the fact that he finds all the intense fan-attention to be kind of a scary turn-off ("I've been uncomfortable in crowds my whole life"). Also, the guy has a few standards; no dice if you're jailbait or a soccer mom for Team Edward.

"Most of the girls [Twilight fans] are all pretty young, so it's just kind of funny," Pattinson says of the attention he gets from female fans. "But who love you like mums!(ROFL )And you can take that too far. I mean, it could be 'Edward breaks up Twilight family.'"

(note: the writing in blue in the article is my comments...Wink)

lmaooo...HE IS HILARIOUSSSSSS.....what do you guys think about the whole rob-kris situation....there are a lot of articles and stuff stating that they're dating and then robert is supposedly denying the fact.......could it be that he is saying "i dont have a girlfriend" because he doesnt want to bring out his relationship with kristen into the limelight and have it become a victim of the media and rumors..or is he really not dating her??Confused...so many articles supporting both facts, its impossible to decide isnt it?  the article is very very very recent as well..dated august 19, 2009

xo Kruti

Edited by Kruti.Luv.Edwad - 20 August 2009 at 8:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""I don't have a girlfriend"-Pattinson" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top