India-Forums

oh ghosh!u all r so mean!!!!!!! (Page 2)

*~kumudfairy~* Groupbie
*~kumudfairy~*
*~kumudfairy~*

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
guys i personally prefer durga. i know that khusie gave birth again 4 aryan but she should have realized he luved some1 else. im sorry khusie to me is a selfish spoiled brat because she thinks she could always have everything. n durga deserves aryan because she never did anything BAD to khusie like i don't know MAKE HER IN A CAR ACCIDENT THAT DEPARTS HER FROM ARYAN, PUT HER IN JAIL,N GIVES HER ALL SORT OF CRAZY BAD OMENS!!!!!!!!
durga is what i think the best person to be wid aryan. khusie is just bent on getting her way.

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *~kumudfairy~*

guys i personally prefer durga. i know that khusie gave birth again 4 aryan but she should have realized he luved some1 else. im sorry khusie to me is a selfish spoiled brat because she thinks she could always have everything. n durga deserves aryan because she never did anything BAD to khusie like i don't know MAKE HER IN A CAR ACCIDENT THAT DEPARTS HER FROM ARYAN, PUT HER IN JAIL,N GIVES HER ALL SORT OF CRAZY BAD OMENS!!!!!!!!
durga is what i think the best person to be wid aryan. khusie is just bent on getting her way.

i couldn't have said any better..!! Big smile

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 12:57am | IP Logged

hi guys im sweetoo and this is my new nick actually i forgot my password of sweetoo.

cutegirl why don't u understand that wearing coloured clothes or white makes no difference because after aryan died khushi never wore white and what makes the point of her wearing white on aryan's return,it was only to impress aryan .Angry

and durga was wearing coloured saree cuz she still believed that aryan is alive and was waiting for him.Cry

khushi was one who killed aryan cuz before being pregnant she did a lot things that was so evil.e.g.trying to kill the first durga,the 2nd as well etc etcAngry

actually there a lot of themLOL

Edited by cutiepie - 04 February 2005 at 8:41am
cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:21am | IP Logged
u dont under stand after she married aryan she promised him tht she will never do any thing wrong ....but when she was pregnant.....the person behind aryan's accident was timir he was making her do such things .....even guruji said tht in the show tht it was timir ....i think only khushi and aryan belong together ..only khushi and aryan and durga please get her out of the show or make her marry tht new character rudra LOL and mahir pls stop bothering poor timir besides mahir is cute...but i dont like him because he is on durga's side Angry Angry Angry
cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 8:39am | IP Logged

ya angel13 is rite as she is sensible enough to realize that who is good and who is evil.Clap

cutestgirl can u plz tell me who is rudra i mean i want to know what type of role do he play i mean what is his relation with aryan(as they look alike)

cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 11:45am | IP Logged
he is a prisoner!!!guruma got him out of the prison with her balck magic...so tht he could help guruma ....and kill durga(eww i hate her)... Dead
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel13

cutest girl i would like to tell you it was not khushi's child who killed aryan it was khushi who tried to kill durga because she wanted to get aryan and she decided to kill durga but accidentally killed aryan

so why the hell are you saying it was timir?Angry

i dont now but tht guruji said so.....tht timir was the cause of aryan's accident.....i think it definitely was timir he wanted to help his mother when she was pregnant Dead
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index