Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan

oh ghosh!u all r so mean!!!!!!!

sweetoo thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

why u all r against durga and wants her to die.😑

actually u plp should have been against khushi afterall she is the reason of aryan's so called death.and khushi is also so mean as she thinks she is the only one who have the rights to love.🀒

and as u all know that the evil child(timir)is also hers.🀒

and khushi is also so evil.and timir inherited this from khushi.

u all  can't face the truth

**Edited by Smisha. Do not use any words against members. Just post your opinion.***

Edited by smisha - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaS thumbnail

I don't hate either Durga or Khushi but I personally prefer Khushi because I believe that she deserves Aryan.  I mean she was reincarnated just because of him, he called her back and didn't let her spirit rest in peace.

When Durga and Aryan were getting married there were many obstacles as well.  And Aryan was all ready to take Khushi back but Durga's prayers helped her keep Aryan.

Khushi may have given birth to Timir but now she is good. 😊  For them to concieve a child in the first place, there had to have been love between them and if Durga hadn't come into the picture, Aryan and Khushi would be together.

Nothing of what happened is Khushi's fault - reuniting with Aryan was her life purpose, and when she comes back he is with someone else.  Any person would feel the same way.

I don't prefer Durga because of her "I'm so holy and good" attitude.  Khushi is more of a real person to me because she displays real emotions.  People can identify with her.  

Well thats my opinion anyway.

Edited by PriyaS - 19 years ago
sweetoo thumbnail

u r also rite but what was the fault of durga.aryan after knowing durga is still alive and what khushi did ,did on purpose(all that staff when durga was in jail)he started to hate her and told durga that he only loves her so what is the problem with khushi.

pyar to woh hota hai jo apne pyaar ko khush rahkna chata hai par khushi ka pyar kaisa hai jo apni khushi ke liye apne pyaar ki khushian cheen rehe hai.

anyways can any one give me the update of the episode when aryan came with a knife to kill durga?πŸ˜•

whats up with this i like aryan very very very muchπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³and now he is turning into a negative character.😭

cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
khushi isnt the cause of aryan's death it was timir when she was pregnant timir was making her do such things.......besides did u notice that when aryan came back he was in hospital durga was wearing colour ful saari while khushi was wearing white sari so aryan thought khushi still luvs her she is deep in sorrow tht aryan is gone and durga she was wearing colourful saari....noticed so he thought durga doesnt cares about her πŸ˜† man i hate durga and mahir i like timir khushi and aryan
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
khushi isnt the cause of aryan's death it was timir when she was pregnant timir was making her do such things.......besides did u notice that when aryan came back he was in hospital durga was wearing colour ful saari while khushi was wearing white sari so aryan thought khushi still luvs him she is deep in sorrow tht aryan is gone and durga she was wearing colourful saari....noticed so he thought durga doesnt cares about her πŸ˜† man i hate durga and mahir i like timir khushi and aryan
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
khushi isnt the cause of aryan's death it was timir when she was pregnant timir was making her do such things.......besides did u notice that when aryan came back he was in hospital durga was wearing colour ful saari while khushi was wearing white sari so aryan thought khushi still luvs him she is deep in sorrow tht aryan is gone and durga she was wearing colourful saari....noticed so he thought durga doesnt cares about him πŸ˜† man i hate durga and mahir i like timir khushi and aryan
cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
khushi isnt the cause of aryan's death it was timir when she was pregnant timir was making her do such things.......besides did u notice that when aryan came back he was in hospital durga was wearing colour ful saari while khushi was wearing white sari so aryan thought khushi still luvs him she is deep in sorrow tht aryan is gone and durga she was wearing colourful saari....noticed so he thought durga doesnt cares about him πŸ˜† man i hate durga and mahir i like timir khushi and aryan
fatty1 thumbnail

hey cutegirl why do you like timir?πŸ˜• he  muders people that comes into his mind. you should like mahir because he is a light-hearted kid😊 and helps people. its like mahir is the light side and timir is in the dark side just like star wars.

*~kumudfairy~* thumbnail
guys i personally prefer durga. i know that khusie gave birth again 4 aryan but she should have realized he luved some1 else. im sorry khusie to me is a selfish spoiled brat because she thinks she could always have everything. n durga deserves aryan because she never did anything BAD to khusie like i don't know MAKE HER IN A CAR ACCIDENT THAT DEPARTS HER FROM ARYAN, PUT HER IN JAIL,N GIVES HER ALL SORT OF CRAZY BAD OMENS!!!!!!!!
durga is what i think the best person to be wid aryan. khusie is just bent on getting her way.
sarina_202 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~kumudfairy~*

guys i personally prefer durga. i know that khusie gave birth again 4 aryan but she should have realized he luved some1 else. im sorry khusie to me is a selfish spoiled brat because she thinks she could always have everything. n durga deserves aryan because she never did anything BAD to khusie like i don't know MAKE HER IN A CAR ACCIDENT THAT DEPARTS HER FROM ARYAN, PUT HER IN JAIL,N GIVES HER ALL SORT OF CRAZY BAD OMENS!!!!!!!!
durga is what i think the best person to be wid aryan. khusie is just bent on getting her way.

i couldn't have said any better..!! πŸ˜ƒ