India-Forums

oh ghosh!u all r so mean!!!!!!!

sweetoo Groupbie
sweetoo
sweetoo

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged

why u all r against durga and wants her to die.Angry

actually u plp should have been against khushi afterall she is the reason of aryan's so called death.and khushi is also so mean as she thinks she is the only one who have the rights to love.Dead

and as u all know that the evil child(timir)is also hers.Dead

and khushi is also so evil.and timir inherited this from khushi.

u all  can't face the truth

**Edited by Smisha. Do not use any words against members. Just post your opinion.***

Edited by smisha - 27 January 2005 at 8:39am

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 6:34am | IP Logged

I don't hate either Durga or Khushi but I personally prefer Khushi because I believe that she deserves Aryan.  I mean she was reincarnated just because of him, he called her back and didn't let her spirit rest in peace.

When Durga and Aryan were getting married there were many obstacles as well.  And Aryan was all ready to take Khushi back but Durga's prayers helped her keep Aryan.

Khushi may have given birth to Timir but now she is good. Smile  For them to concieve a child in the first place, there had to have been love between them and if Durga hadn't come into the picture, Aryan and Khushi would be together.

Nothing of what happened is Khushi's fault - reuniting with Aryan was her life purpose, and when she comes back he is with someone else.  Any person would feel the same way.

I don't prefer Durga because of her "I'm so holy and good" attitude.  Khushi is more of a real person to me because she displays real emotions.  People can identify with her.  

Well thats my opinion anyway.

Edited by PriyaS - 28 January 2005 at 6:37am
sweetoo Groupbie
sweetoo
sweetoo

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 7:19am | IP Logged

u r also rite but what was the fault of durga.aryan after knowing durga is still alive and what khushi did ,did on purpose(all that staff when durga was in jail)he started to hate her and told durga that he only loves her so what is the problem with khushi.

pyar to woh hota hai jo apne pyaar ko khush rahkna chata hai par khushi ka pyar kaisa hai jo apni khushi ke liye apne pyaar ki khushian cheen rehe hai.

anyways can any one give me the update of the episode when aryan came with a knife to kill durga?Confused

whats up with this i like aryan very very very muchBig smileEmbarrassedand now he is turning into a negative character.Cry

cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 2:11am | IP Logged
khushi isnt the cause of aryan's death it was timir when she was pregnant timir was making her do such things.......besides did u notice that when aryan came back he was in hospital durga was wearing colour ful saari while khushi was wearing white sari so aryan thought khushi still luvs her she is deep in sorrow tht aryan is gone and durga she was wearing colourful saari....noticed so he thought durga doesnt cares about her LOL man i hate durga and mahir i like timir khushi and aryan
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged
khushi isnt the cause of aryan's death it was timir when she was pregnant timir was making her do such things.......besides did u notice that when aryan came back he was in hospital durga was wearing colour ful saari while khushi was wearing white sari so aryan thought khushi still luvs him she is deep in sorrow tht aryan is gone and durga she was wearing colourful saari....noticed so he thought durga doesnt cares about her LOL man i hate durga and mahir i like timir khushi and aryan
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged
khushi isnt the cause of aryan's death it was timir when she was pregnant timir was making her do such things.......besides did u notice that when aryan came back he was in hospital durga was wearing colour ful saari while khushi was wearing white sari so aryan thought khushi still luvs him she is deep in sorrow tht aryan is gone and durga she was wearing colourful saari....noticed so he thought durga doesnt cares about him LOL man i hate durga and mahir i like timir khushi and aryan
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 2:13am | IP Logged
khushi isnt the cause of aryan's death it was timir when she was pregnant timir was making her do such things.......besides did u notice that when aryan came back he was in hospital durga was wearing colour ful saari while khushi was wearing white sari so aryan thought khushi still luvs him she is deep in sorrow tht aryan is gone and durga she was wearing colourful saari....noticed so he thought durga doesnt cares about him LOL man i hate durga and mahir i like timir khushi and aryan
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

hey cutegirl why do you like timir?Confused he  muders people that comes into his mind. you should like mahir because he is a light-hearted kidSmile and helps people. its like mahir is the light side and timir is in the dark side just like star wars.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon  44

Lavina Tondon shares her experience about auditions and bagging the ...

Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel  18

India’s first satellite Zee TV completed 20 years recently. We ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index