CID

where r Daya's pics!!!

shisha26 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have noticed that there are very few pics of Daya available on the net!!! Even in CID events Daya is photographed rarely and not properly!!! why is that!!! I hope Dayanand is not camera shy 😉 Dayanand's fans wish to see him more i'm sure 😊 dnt u agree??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yeah!!! I think Daya dont want his fans to see his pics. lol
shisha26 thumbnail
areh...just 'cos Daya's is a huge frame does not mean he has to be in the background in every pic!!! There's not even a single solo pic of Daya in CID Gallantry Award Press Meet pics....I wonder why!!!😡
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaaa i didnt like it at all😡
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shisha26

I have noticed that there are very few pics of Daya available on the net!!! Even in CID events Daya is photographed rarely and not properly!!! why is that!!! I hope Dayanand is not camera shy 😉 Dayanand's fans wish to see him more i'm sure 😊 dnt u agree??

yes he is😳
he likes to remain in the background, never comes infront to give the pose for snaps.
check out the picture gallary where you can see a very camera shy Dayanand in ACP sir's birthday bash😳
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SHY?? really?? Daya???
wow... thats news.. I never thought so
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luna_lovegood

SHY?? really?? Daya???
wow... thats news.. I never thought so

shruti😳😳
I can give you at least fifty exmaples😆😆
but for the time being giving just one example
Case: Missing Bullet( remember the face that was being shown when Daya was dying, I mean he ws thinking about his past, the very cutu sweetu face 😳)
Ins. Viren was driving the car and was asking Daya about the room he was staying.
Daya answered---ye kiraya ka ghar hai sir
Viren: tumhara apna ghar kab hoga Daya?( Ghar means not only ghar😳😳, Ghar means wife and.....😆)
Daya immediately blushed crimson😳and answered--pata nehi sir kab hoga
I will give you more exmaple next time
stay with me😆
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aww choo chweeth 😛 sorry fr the same dialouge again lekin kya karuun?
luna_lovegood thumbnail
bt common.. he's nt camera shy.. he may be a shy person in reality which I think he is... bt nt a camera shy
luna_lovegood thumbnail
like me.. see I talk so much.. bt I have a mike fear.. when I hear my voice on the mike.. I can feel my heartbeat at my neck.. and that makes me so nervous...

once I was hosting a hindi competetion in my skul and I got so scared... that I actually spoke nonsense and I couldnt jus get the right word so I just said in English ' u guys knw na what I mean..'

and the hindi teacher had to come up... man.. tht was fun