Kunku Discussion Thread - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Bhagu aaj pan masta hota na.  Narshu has even started to sing to himself.  I liked the way he tries to express his feelings of feeling free.  And aatyabai is watching him so indulgently, wah solid scene hota te.  Yeah that Ahilya and Vaman's interactions are also very humorous.  The way he replies her stupid questions are just hilarious.  Now when she will come to know that Janki is going to be the mothi baisaaheb, tila tar attack yenar he nakki aahe😆.   What is interesting to see is whether Amrutha will accept Janki as her dad's wife😕

Aani toh Parshucha pan acting chhan aahe.  It was so funny when he said "majhya bayko suddha vote naahi ghalel maala".😆

Hey Yashodha i am there in facebook, but how do we post our views on Sunil Barve?  we need to be a friend of his na?    Aani ho ga Reshu I too am waiting for Janki and Narshu's chemistry to show😳.
Edited by vidya0906 - 14 years ago
hey vidya..
search sunil barve on facebook..
one is his profile and the other is his fan club! i am nt able to post the link here...

I saw in facebook and had even sent a frnd request, but he has not accepted.  Okay i will try the fan club, maybe there we can post our views.

hey he will accept ur friends request too.. he is nt much online... and kunkuch shootin pan pune hota,bhor madhe, so he is nt much oline....

Its okay Yash, jheva time milala theva karil toh, I hope. Btw, I checked out the fan club post. saw the photos there, chhaan aaheth sagli 👏.   So the Kunku shoot is going on at Pune, great.
aga Vidya,Sunil barve facebook var maze sudha frd ahet......te nakki tuzi frd req accept kartil...........he is so genuine and down to earth person........itake versatile role karun sudha tyanchya vaganya bolanyat kadhi sudha EGO disat nahi.Aplya message la sudha agadi tityat manapasun reply detat te...so ata busy astil mhanun kadachit....
Hello Everyone,

i do read ur discussion and would like to join :)

Of course Bhagu he is very busy, after all he has 3 serials of his on prime time, then how will he have time to come online. 

Swapnali a big welcome to u to the forum🤗.   Please do join in the discussion of Kunku.
Thanks a lot Vidya...
i shall surely .. :)
btw h r u?
Mi masta aahe Swapnali.  And what do u do?  Mumbaichi aahe ya some other place.  I am from Mangalore and a housewife working parttime from home..  aani ha no compulsion to reply.  just asked out of curiosity.