Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

All frds,

we have started the new topic for KUNKU discussion so if u r interested pl share with us.

mala jar hya serial madhale sagalyat jast kahi avadat asel tar he ahe JANAKI's character.Ticha innosence itaka natural ahe ki ti khari kashi ahe he baghayachi curiosity ahe mala....Tongue

Edited by *Resham* - 29 September 2009 at 12:11am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunku Discussion Thread" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Hey bageshri..me here me here..LOL

U said it right..I too love the innocence of Janki's character....

And m looking fwd to hw the story will bring Narsimha-Janki together...

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Hey Bhagu thanks for starting this post.   I was really waiting for somebody to start a discussion on Kunku.

Reshu I too love Janki's character a lot. Her innocence, the way she talks, carries herself, and her expressions are really very good.   I like her interaction with Amrutha. The day they were discussing abt friends and boyfriends, it was all very nice. And Sumi's role is also very nice. Her concern for Janki when that Parshu (one more character whom I love to hate) is angry with Janki for telling on him. And that Vaman and his wife they are a treat to watch. And to top it all we have Narsimha who is really very good. Aani jashi tu mhantes, it will be interesting to see how he and Janki will be coming together.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Exactly Vids...mee faar jasta attention nahi det bakichyankade...m interested only in Janki and Narsimha's char...LOL

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged

yes of course janaki's character is best but along with her,janaki's mother and father r also superb....how much pain they r showing in their eyes for keeping janaki apart from themCry

and most of all SUNIL BARVE is also playing a genuine role.He is really a great starStar,he is playing four different characters at a time in diff serials....i dont know how he manage to do all this.but i really really like him yaarClapClap.

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Hi Bageshri,
 Even I was planning to start a thread on KUNKU....thanks for making a start!!!
Its such a wonderful serial that I eagerly wait everyday to start...
All the characters are so nice and all casts fit so well...I second each and every word of Vidya..unlike Kulvadhu, I love all the side stories hereSmile
Janaki kay solid sweet mulgi aahe waaaaaa...her eyes are so expressive...tichi tya Rajan barobar kitti sundar chemistry aahe...kay aahe tyach original naav? to pan cute aahe....
Ani ho, tumhi konich aatyabainbaadal kahich ka bolat nahi aahat? Suhas Joshi looks so nice in this outlook..I don't like her in modern appearance, like short hair and sleaveless blous...it doesn't suit her at all...she looks better in traditional appearace...
Her character in Kunku...tough at the same time kind-natured..chhan pelate aahe ti ha role...murleli abhinetri aahe...

Edited by Priya25 - 20 August 2009 at 5:46am

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I agree Bageshri...Sunil Barve can don off each role in a great manner...

The cast is really good and the story is also moving at its good pace...bt Janki is one person whom I fall for yaar...cant helpLOL

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged
a kharach ha...actually tila promo madhe pahila tevha vataala navhata ki ti itakiiiiiii chaan asel ani tichi acting tar...tiche dole baghitale na tichya dolyakade baghat rahava vatata yaar..ani kalacha ticha dialogue tar tine itaka sundar mhanata MAZA GANYA LAI DANGER HAY,HUIL BI MOTHA MALA SHODHATANA....kharach yaar mala jaam jaam avadate ti ani to Rajan pan mst ahe...
kal Amruta jevha RAjan la chidavate tevha Janaki kiti god lajate....kharach yaar tila jine koni shodali na tyachyasathi Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top