Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Written Update For Wednesday, August 19th, 2009

Video + Pics Update: [ By: Magnificent ] - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1235977

By: Navi - Hope you guys enjoy! For Any Information on the Episode  Or Tips Please PM Me!

[Archana is chopping/ Savita comes in] Savita says," Daughter-in-law". Archana replies," Yes, Mom". Savita says," The people in our coloney are very bad. What ever comes to mouth they say. They are jealous of us because I got Manav such a beautiful wife. Don't pay attention to them. They are just like that". Archana says," What should I make for you in dinner?". Savita replies," You didn't feel bad did you?". Archana says," From tomorrow I will get the water. Until, now you have done so much work alone. Now, it's you're turn to rest". Savita says," My sweet daughter-in-law! You are already making that right, just add some spices. I really like it ok!". [ Savita leaves singing with joy] Vandu comes in and says," Give us a chance to help out too". Archana replies," You leave all of this! You go and study". Vandu replies," Oh you too sister-in-law! Just consider that Varsha and Vaishali have come to help you!". Archana says," I would have said the same thing. I worked alone there too LOL You go and study". Vandu says," Ok! You win and I lose. Oh, yesterday night you must have figured out Manav's likes and dislikes. Still, from my side I will tell you something. Manav doesn't like spicy food at all!Oh, what do you like to eat?". Archana says," I don't have any special likes or dislikes...". Vandu says," There must be something you like? Until, you tell me I won't go and study and fail. Then me failing will be on you!". Archana says," Butta..". [ Vandu Smiles and Leaves Smile] [ At Varsha's Office /7 PM] [ Varsha's Boss see's that Varsha is left there alone] Varsha's boss says," You are still here ?". Varsha replies," I had to get one last print out for you sir....It's my resignation letter". Varsha's boss says," You could have given this to me in the morning too". Varsha says," I saw that there was some pending work on my table. So, I wanted to finish that before I resigned". Varsha says,"Good, you may go home now...WAIT! What time are you coming to the office tomorrow? [ VARSHA IS Shocked] I haven't had to rip someones resingnation letter twice . You could have left all that work but, you didn't. That deserves to be appericiated. You can continue you're job". Varsha says,"Thank you! Sir". [ Her Boss Rips Up Her Letter] He then says," Well, you can go home now". [ They Shake Hands/ Varsha is very happy]

BREAK!

[Back At Varsha's House] Varsha says," Today my job..". Vinod says," What happened to you're job?Confused". Varsha says," Today, was the best day of my job! My senior executive praised me alot today! I am very happy!Big smile". Sulochana says," Then you should get a promotion". Varsha replies," I think, I am going to get one too Smile Is there something special going to be made today?". Vaishali replies," No, this is all for Archana. Tomorrow is a special puja and we are invited. Mom, must have already packed the halwa. Then, have started packing every single sweet thinking about Archana. Then think about the dishes made for everyone in there household". Sulochana comes and says," When you get married. I will make dishes for you just like these". [ Everyone starts to laugh LOL / Varsha then tells that she will not be able to come] Manju says," Me and Vinod will not be able to come either. There is a puja in my office regarding this special day too. I have been invited WITH FAMILY". Sulochana replies,"It's ok. Me, Vaishali and you're father will come ok. There is just a little bit of work in the kitchen left Manju go and do it". [ Varsha, Vaishali and Sulochana keep talking as Manju get's mad because she is stuck with a lot of work] [ At Manav's House] [ Archana and Vandu are cleaning] Vandu says," WOW! What a husband. Just when he found out that his wife likes Butta he brought it for her". [ Archana smiles] Savita comes out of nowhere and says," WOW! How did my son know I wanted Butta? WOW! What taste". [ She eats the whole thing/ It was ment for Archana] Manav's uncle comes and says," I have good news for you. Tomorrow is a Puja. The puja commitee has decided that you and Archana will sit in it because you are newlywed[ They Both Big smile] Oh, daughter-in-law make sure that Archana looks very nice since it is her first function". [ Savita then starts talking to Archana telling her that her uncle is very straight-forward and doesn't understand that the people in the coloney will steal Archana's gold if she wears it in the function/ She then tells a story about in the last function there neighbours chain got stolen] Savita then says," Just wear you're mangalsutra, a small chain and you're Red sari. Now go!". [ Archana Leaves to Get Ready] [ When Archana Leaves Savita Sighs] Savita says," Now, I will do my work!". [ She Opens Her Cupboard and Get's Archana's Gold Jewelery Out/ She wears Archana's Gold Herself/ She has 3 GOLD necklaces on] She says," WOW! You look good Savita!". [ She starts to sing] Savita says," Lakshmi, you just wait! I will see you in the temple!".

Break!

[ Archana is getting ready on the bed] Vandu comes in and says," Sister-in-law! This is Manav's clothes. I am putting it here. You get ready and then come out".[ Vandu leaves/ Archana is taking off her earring when it all of a sudden falls off. She can't find it] [ It is on Manav's Clothing] [ Manav comes in and takes him clothing and wears it/ He comes out and see's Archana is trying to find something] Manav says," Are you trying to find something". Archana says," My earring is lost...". Manav says," It must be somewhere here". [ Archana and Manav start looking for it everywhere for a while][ When Manav is buttoning up his shirt. Archana see's it is on his back/ She doesn't know what to do Confused] [ She reaches in to get it and touches Manav's back/ Manav turns right away] Manav says," Yes, do you need something?". Archana says," Well, behind you". Manav says," Yes, I think we should go too". Archana says," No, on you're back is my earring". [ Manav reaches for it and takes it off/ He hands it to Archana] Manav says,"Shall, we leave?". [ Archana Nods and Put's her Earrign back on] [ The Whole Coloney is together] [ Savita is hiding all the jewels she is wearing/ Then she see's Lakhshmi and goes to her] { Archana and Manav go together and sit in the puja} Savita goes to Lakshmi and says," How are you? Good! Look! This is barely anything! I have earrings, bangles etc.. You could never believe this much gold in you're dreams either. I have wore it specially to show you! Tell me!". [ Another Friend of Savita Comes & Then Savita Starts to Brag to Her About Her Gold] [ Behind her Sulochana Comes]

THIS CONCLUDES THE EPISODE

COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IT WOULD MAKE ME Big smile

Edited by *Resham* - 19 August 2009 at 11:45pm

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanawebkapJaanu80rbatra98rshah1950chakulifetimefanamslucasnash_mashChomelmvatsaprabhamahcirprachinmaysonydipicoolbirdakshthaBsankasahni77DevjyoteehabsfanAMSTfarzanabeePriyaxZee85gajgaaminivnb2005qweztion1belvin92himani88kapanjlibrarypasss3chaudhskamaniaasaxena3SSavanikamuralitushefeebbutunaHeenapsonal75divya221nookwaybewajahvicaevenigma6Raima36MemorableahutaloverashisanjaliKatrina82talkingdesi_17sinipillaiuzeehazel16rashi77Gauri22gawkersihumushkan_2003~*Thamizhan*~blackdaughtermeluvsrkMillerrr88Roark..kashish..Varsha-01knumnumneela226GoldenPanda.*Resham*.Mandy.-Fivr--Ravjot-bamboocopternikitagmcRoshni.mitzi11nivedithabsingapuryBul3Monu-SunNaa-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR - Written + Vid/Pix Update - August 19th" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pooh1612

IF-Rockerz

pooh1612

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
thx a lot for the update

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update! I like Vandu she is so sweet, like her I too was disappointed to see Savita ruin Manav's surprise for Archu. Although, I am glad Archu knew it was meant for her and liked the smiles her and Manav exchanged. The earring scene, it was so cute!!! I want more scenes, hopefully more will be shown tommorow and the episode won't concentrate too much on their parents.

Varsha's storyline, I would've liked it more had the previous actor played the part. No offense to Amit, it's just that I think Varsha and other guy had more chemistry. 

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 19 August 2009 at 7:14pm

lastmin

Goldie

lastmin

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
thanx !!!

neela226

IF-Rockerz

neela226

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
vandu is so sweet. savita is so stupid for ruining manav's gift to archana

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
She is sweet, I like her. I knew she was upto something when she kept bugging Archu, but it was nice of her to do that. It was even nicer for Manav to try and surprise Archu, he looked so nervous too bad when he got the courage Savita ruined it. It was a funny scene though, I don't think Savita had any idea that it was for Archu, LOL! The good part is that Archu knew she was supposed to get it and didn't seem upset at all, she looked happy with Manav.

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
thanks...

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
thnx..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top