Ayushmaan

India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

Ayush mite be jealous of sonia n bodhi (Page 2)

cricketer Newbie
cricketer
cricketer

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Anisa,

I have to disagree with you on "Soniya Mon Killed Tani"

Reason as follows:

First: Bodhi Telling Dadi that he did it.  Giving Full Details.
Second:  During the Fair Bodhi shot the center of balloon without blinking.  This tells us one thing that he has a very good aim.

All The Evidence are against Bodhi.  There might be a very slim possibily that you are correct.  Reason for that is:  Bodhi said he shot Tani from behind the stairs.  Only thing we don't know is where were the stairs.  As see in the show:  Tani was shot on the back and its very impossilbe to think that from standing behind the stairs bodhi shot her on the back.

If we know exactly the place where bodhi was standing and Tani as well when she got shot.  Then, we can be sure of who shot Tani, but at the mean time it is Bodhi.

1212 Senior Member

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 5:42am | IP Logged

the reason i still think its sonia's mum is cos b4 leaving her house she checked her bag 4 something

as 4 tani...she got shot on her back, n if bodhi was behind the stairs there is no way he cud shot tani on her back cos tani's back was towards the front door...so who ever shot tani was otside the house...that is rajan n sonia's mum (rajan thinks he killed tani)

as 4 bodhi giving dadi the details

he was probably just telling her what he was doing...but has the dadi checked his gud...maybe his gin was not loaded in first place

Edited by Anisa - 29 January 2005 at 6:00am
1212 Senior Member

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 5:44am | IP Logged

oh! its just a drama ...my theory mite be wrong

cos ne thing can happen in dramaz

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Yeah thats true too but one thing SONIA DOESNT DESERVE AYUSH and Neither does ayush deserve tani

i mean sure in love for the second time in your life ,but that doesnt mean you should forget your first love ,Sure tani didnt mind sonia and ayush going together ,but the least ayush could do for her is find her murderer ,JEEZ is that like a hard thing to do Angry . And NOWAY does bodhi deserve sonia (maybe he does the D*** jerk)

Edited by Tani91 - 29 January 2005 at 7:55am
1212 Senior Member

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

Yeah thats true too but one thing SONIA DOESNT DESERVE AYUSH and Neither does ayush deserve tani

i mean sure in love for the second time in your life ,but that doesnt mean you should forget your first love ,Sure tani didnt mind sonia and ayush going together ,but the least ayush could do for her is find her murderer ,JEEZ is that like a hard thing to do Angry . And NOWAY does bodhi deserve sonia (maybe he does the D*** jerk)

WOW! ur a big fan of tani...i agree they showed ayush falling in luv again too quickly but then again its a drama ...they have 2 move on

as 4 tani's murder investigation...i think they are putting it on hold till Dr. Mayank gets back...n i m guessing thats soon cos dr. dalmiya has shown the real report 2 dr. seth

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged
yeah oh and anisa youre right i am a huge tani fan
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisa

Originally posted by Tani91

i mean sure in love for the second time in your life ,but that doesnt mean you should forget your first love ,Sure tani didnt mind sonia and ayush going together ,but the least ayush could do for her is find her murderer ,JEEZ is that like a hard thing to do Angry. And NOWAY does bodhi deserve sonia (maybe he does the D*** jerk)

WOW! ur a big fan of tani...i agree they showed ayush falling in luv again too quickly but then again its a drama ...they have 2 move on

as 4 tani's murder investigation...i think they are putting it on hold till Dr. Mayank gets back...n i m guessing thats soon cos dr. dalmiya has shown the real report 2 dr. seth

I think you are right. That is the game plan for now and this Ayush-Sonia romance is just a filler till Mayank is back. AFter that the murder drama will unfold.

Go to top