Frequent Posters

1212 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

oh! its just a drama ...my theory mite be wrong

cos ne thing can happen in dramaz

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah thats true too but one thing SONIA DOESNT DESERVE AYUSH and Neither does ayush deserve tani

i mean sure in love for the second time in your life ,but that doesnt mean you should forget your first love ,Sure tani didnt mind sonia and ayush going together ,but the least ayush could do for her is find her murderer ,JEEZ is that like a hard thing to do 😡 . And NOWAY does bodhi deserve sonia (maybe he does the D*** jerk)

Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago
1212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

Yeah thats true too but one thing SONIA DOESNT DESERVE AYUSH and Neither does ayush deserve tani

i mean sure in love for the second time in your life ,but that doesnt mean you should forget your first love ,Sure tani didnt mind sonia and ayush going together ,but the least ayush could do for her is find her murderer ,JEEZ is that like a hard thing to do 😡 . And NOWAY does bodhi deserve sonia (maybe he does the D*** jerk)

WOW! ur a big fan of tani...i agree they showed ayush falling in luv again too quickly but then again its a drama ...they have 2 move on

as 4 tani's murder investigation...i think they are putting it on hold till Dr. Mayank gets back...n i m guessing thats soon cos dr. dalmiya has shown the real report 2 dr. seth

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah oh and anisa youre right i am a huge tani fan
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisa

WOW! ur a big fan of tani...i agree they showed ayush falling in luv again too quickly but then again its a drama ...they have 2 move on

as 4 tani's murder investigation...i think they are putting it on hold till Dr. Mayank gets back...n i m guessing thats soon cos dr. dalmiya has shown the real report 2 dr. seth

I think you are right. That is the game plan for now and this Ayush-Sonia romance is just a filler till Mayank is back. AFter that the murder drama will unfold.