Ayush mite be jealous of sonia n bodhi

1212 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i dn't undertsand y ayush got so angry on sonia

dr. kavya was trying 2 calm down bodhi with electric shocks...but sonia helped bodhi 2 calm down without him going through any pain...THE AIM WAS 2 HELP BODHI 2 CALM DOWN N SONAI DONE THAT

so why did ayush get so angry over that...i think he was jealous 2 see sonia with bodhi....did u guys see ayush's face when sonia gives bodhi a hug?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cricketer thumbnail
I don't think he is jealous of bodhi.  He doesn't even know what Bodhi's feelings are with Soniya in terms of love etc...

But He had all the right to get angry, you should have seen Dr. Kavya's face as well.  She didn't like what Soniya was doing.

First Up:  Who is soniya to help a patient in the Hospital?  She is not a Dr., if Soniya can help Bodhi's condition, then why did Dr. Kavya come.

One thing everyone must understand is trust the doctor.  Don't ever interfere in Doctor's Job.

Bodhi Loves Soniya and that is why he listened to her, but SHE AT NO POINT CAN HELP IN HIS MENTAL PROBLEM.  So She needs to get out of Vardaan, and only visit Vardaan and Patient's friend, relative etc...
1212 thumbnail

still ayush was very rude 2 sonia that too infront of dr kavya

he is taking sonia 4 granted

first he used 2 insult her infront of tani

cricketer thumbnail
Here is my take on you reply again.

Yes he used to insult Soniya infront of Tani (This was Bad).  He shouldn't have done that.  But on the other hand Sonya was acting strange since she was jealous os Tani.

I am a firm believer that Tani was shot by Bodhi due to Soniya.  Since Asyuhmaan wasn't ready to listen anything what Soniya had to say about Tani.  So, she took all her anger out my telling how bad Tani is to Bodhi.  She created a bad picture of Tani in front of Bodhi.  Remember Bodhi doesn't forget things at all.  So, he shot Tani.  Main reason why Bodhi Shot Tani was because Soniya created a wrong image of Tani in front of him.  For God Sake Ayushmaan's life doesn't revolve around Bodhi only.

SECOND:  INSULT INFRONT OF DR. KAVYA.

I actually think she deserved all that rudeness what Ayush showed to Soniya.  First, Ayush and Kavya are doctors.  Kavya called Ayush and not Soniya to come to Vardaan.  Soniya had no right to interfere at all regardless.

I don't hate soniya's character, but she has been acting strange since Tani's introduction.  So, she has grey shades.  I think it will be Ayush and Kavya; Soniya and Bodhi at the end.  You can see that Bodhi feels more relaxed infront of Soniya than anyone.
lucky-moon thumbnail
it was totally spectacular 😛wow nice obeservation i just love the way you said Dr. kaviya didn't wanted to insult her other wise if some other doctor was there that doctor must have pissed off and what soniya was trying to show that she can handle the situation but she doesn't understand  that she is not always there for bodhi and may be thats true she can caim bodhi but that would definately not help the patient at all by saying i am there for you; pyar ki jabhi etc and when she said that : Dr. kivya your patient is totally in control; i just felt like slapping her right on her face; what the heck she think of her self a genius mind your own business
meghavi thumbnail

I agree with what cricketer said.

After all Bodi is Ayush's brother so i dont think he would be jealous when he saw sonya hugging Bodi.  And i think he would know that Sonya, loves him[ayush] very much.

1212 thumbnail

i gota agree that bodhi hated tani cos of sonia...but not completely

if u remember when bodhi met ayush first, dadi said bodhi hates it wen someone breaks a promise with him and ayush always use 2 do that 4 tani ...i think that is what ticked off bodhi the most

he even mentioned that ayush is always with tani n not him......n i remember a scene where bodhi was actually actually saying things about tani n ayush but sonia kept quite thought she had an angry face

1212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketer

Here is my take on you reply again.

Yes he used to insult Soniya infront of Tani (This was Bad).  He shouldn't have done that.  But on the other hand Sonya was acting strange since she was jealous os Tani.

I am a firm believer that Tani was shot by Bodhi due to Soniya.  Since Asyuhmaan wasn't ready to listen anything what Soniya had to say about Tani.  So, she took all her anger out my telling how bad Tani is to Bodhi.  She created a bad picture of Tani in front of Bodhi.  Remember Bodhi doesn't forget things at all.  So, he shot Tani.  Main reason why Bodhi Shot Tani was because Soniya created a wrong image of Tani in front of him.  For God Sake Ayushmaan's life doesn't revolve around Bodhi only.

SECOND:  INSULT INFRONT OF DR. KAVYA.

I actually think she deserved all that rudeness what Ayush showed to Soniya.  First, Ayush and Kavya are doctors.  Kavya called Ayush and not Soniya to come to Vardaan.  Soniya had no right to interfere at all regardless.

I don't hate soniya's character, but she has been acting strange since Tani's introduction.  So, she has grey shades.  I think it will be Ayush and Kavya; Soniya and Bodhi at the end.  You can see that Bodhi feels more relaxed infront of Soniya than anyone.

gud observation...i agree with u...as 4 sonia she was just plain jealous

though she bad mouth tani once or twice but she neva really went out of her way 2 break tani n ayush up...n as 4 bodhi killing tani...I THINK SONIA'S MUM SHOT HER

cricketer thumbnail
Anisa,

I have to disagree with you on "Soniya Mon Killed Tani"

Reason as follows:

First: Bodhi Telling Dadi that he did it.  Giving Full Details.
Second:  During the Fair Bodhi shot the center of balloon without blinking.  This tells us one thing that he has a very good aim.

All The Evidence are against Bodhi.  There might be a very slim possibily that you are correct.  Reason for that is:  Bodhi said he shot Tani from behind the stairs.  Only thing we don't know is where were the stairs.  As see in the show:  Tani was shot on the back and its very impossilbe to think that from standing behind the stairs bodhi shot her on the back.

If we know exactly the place where bodhi was standing and Tani as well when she got shot.  Then, we can be sure of who shot Tani, but at the mean time it is Bodhi.
1212 thumbnail

the reason i still think its sonia's mum is cos b4 leaving her house she checked her bag 4 something

as 4 tani...she got shot on her back, n if bodhi was behind the stairs there is no way he cud shot tani on her back cos tani's back was towards the front door...so who ever shot tani was otside the house...that is rajan n sonia's mum (rajan thinks he killed tani)

as 4 bodhi giving dadi the details

he was probably just telling her what he was doing...but has the dadi checked his gud...maybe his gin was not loaded in first place

Edited by Anisa - 19 years ago