Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Written Update For Tuesday, August 18th , 2009

By: Navii - Hope you guys enjoy! For Any Info On The Episode PM Me!

[ Manav closes there door and see's Archana with a pillow in her hand] Manav says," This?". Archana says," I talked to mom". Manav says," About what?". Archana replies," She told me that until the puja does not happen. I have to sleep outside". Manav replies," How can you sleep outside? I will sleep outside. You stay here". Archana says," It's  not like that. I am not used to sleeping on a bed anyways". Manav replies," I am not either. I have slept outside for years. Let's do one thing. You sleep on one side of the bed and me on the other. Now, there is no problem right?". [ Archana Nods ] [ They both make there bed's on the ground. They can see eachother from the bottom of the bed. Archana closes her eyes and Manav catches glimpses of her. Archana does the same / The both sleep Big smile] [ In The Morning at Sulochana's house] Sulochana yells," GET UP ARCHANA! It's five o'clock". [ Sulochana get's up herself. It starts to sink in that Archana is not there/ Sulochana starts to work all alone] Vaishali comes and says," I will help with this". Sulochana says," Leave it... Tell me one thing how did you get up so early in the morning today? You always wake up at 7". Vaishali replies," Used to! Archana must be awake by now too". [ Back At Manav's House] [ Archana's Alarm clock goes off] Archana get's up and says," Varsha get....". [ She remembers where she is/ She see's that Manav is already gone. She cleans up there beds and when picking up Manav's pillow she see's silver bangles]  [ She put's them on { SO SWEET}

Break!

[Archana has taken a shower and opens her door/ She walks around the house. She see's Sachin on the ground sleeping. Manav's uncle on the bed sleeping whom she is picturing her father like. She then see's Savita snoring as she is laying beside Vandu. Archana goes in and tries giving Savita a blanket so she won't feel cold { VERY SWEET} ] When Archana put's the blanket on Savita, Savita yells," UHHHHSGGGAGAGH!". [ Archana Backs Off LOL] [ She goes to kitchen and turns the light on. Manav is outside in the line up to get water. Manav see's that there light is on inside and immediately knows it's Archana. Archana see's Manav in the line and rushes outside] Archana says,"What are you doing here?". Manav replies," Did you turn on the light?". Archana says," Yes, I wake up every morning and do the kitchen work at this time. You do I will fill the water and bring it up". Manav says," No, it's ok. Water only comes 2 times. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon. I get it in the morning and help out mom. I will continue doing what I am used to and you too". [ Archana leaves] Manav thinks to himself," It felt good someone turned to kitchen light on before me". Archana thinks to herself," It felt good that someone got up before me". [ Manav comes into the kitchen with the water as Archana is working] Archana goes towards Manav and says," Tea". [ He see's that Archana is wearing the silver bangles he got her] Manav says," I wil try to get gold one's next..". Archana cut's him off and says," These are very nice too". Manav replies," You're tea?". Archana says," No...". [ Manav pours tea for Archana and gives it to her] Archana says," Can I ask one question..". Manav says." Sure, go ahead". Archana replies," What kind of tea does uncle like in the morning? I mean, Mom, Dad,  Sachin, Vandu". Manav replies,"  Uncle, likes sweet tea. Mom, tea with no milk..".[ He is muted out] [ VERY CUTE MUST WATCH ArMan Moment] [ Back At Sulochana's house] [ Manju is getting fed up with Punni because everytime she got dressed she either spills something or get's it dirty or doesn't like the outfit] [ Vinod is laughing at the sight LOL] Manju says," See Vinod! She want's a white dress. Where am I suppose to get that from? She has new wishes everyday! WHERE IS HER WHITE DRESS! I have to go to work to after getting her ready!". Vinod says," Take a look at you're self in the mirror you will go like that ?". Manju replies," IS THERE ANYONE in this house who will help me. I haven't even had one cup of tea!". Vinod says," Ok! I will help you!". Vashali comes running in and says," You are getting late. Mom, is calling you and Punni's bus is about to come too". Manju says," I AM SO LATE! Punni you will just wear this and go to school. If the teacher says something to you one day it wont matter". [ Vaishali and Vinod start to laughLOL] [Archana is working in the kitchen/ Vandu comes and picks up buckets to get water] Savita comes and says," Where are you going! Do you want to FAIL?  You do you're school work. I will go and get the water. Even though, it is so hot and the line-up is so long. I am probably going to get a headache too. When, go up and down the stairs my knees start to hurt so much! Leave it! I will do it for you!". [ Archana comes rushing in] Archana says," Leave it mom! I will go and get the water!". Savita says," No.. Why will my new daughter-in-law get the water? You are doing so much work since the morning. No, I will go and get the water. Don't get worried after seeing so many buckets. Tomorrow is a special day ! So, we will have to get a couple of buckets. Oh, what's wrong? You wan't to get the water. Ok, you go. I will finish the work here and then come! You go!". [ Archana leaves/ Savita makes a face because she got out of doing alot of work] 

Break!

[ At Varsha's Office] A girl says," Let's go to the cafeteria. It's lunch time". Reshmi says," Let's go Varsha!". Varsha replies," No, I have work. You guys go ahead Smile". Reshmi starts talking behind her back and saying," I don't knwo what work she is doing. You saw what happened yesterday. What is the point of doing so much work? Not like she is going to  get promoted". [ They Leave/ Varsha's boss see's Varsha working very hard and is contentBig smile at seeing this] [ Back At Manav's Coloney] [ Archana is going to get the water when Manav's uncle see's her] Manav's uncle says," What are you doing?". Archana says," Getting the water...". Manav's uncle says," This is you're first day! Put, the water bucket down.". Archana says," But...". Manav's uncle replies," Put, them down!". [ Archana and Manav's Uncle Go Up Stairs] Manav's uncle says," Savittaaa!". Savita says," Oh no! The old man is here!". Manav's uncle says," Will you get her to do all the work on her first day?". Savita replies," No, I told her I would get the water. But, she said no it's ok I will". He replies," I know everything. You will go and get the water today. Oh, Archana daughter. Tomorrow is a puja and we have called you're mother and father to come too. I knwo you would be very happy. If I did so". [ Archana is VERY Big smile] [ Savita is Angry because she will have to go and get the water] [ Savita get's into a argument with a lady/ The lady is saying things about Savita making big lies] [ It get's so far that Savita starts chucking buckets all over the place] [ Archana see's this and comes running down/ Half of the people are trying to keep Savita back and half the other lady] The lady then opens everything open wide by saying," The only reason you got you're son married was for the money and the jewels". [ Archana is shocked and Savita is looking down in shame after hearing this]

This Concludes The Episode!

COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON

IT WOULD MAKE ME

Edited by *Resham* - 18 August 2009 at 11:22pm

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

sarikasindy1979webkaparuna1807Jaanu80rbatra98pandu78kat222Jindrybrit-in-nynash_mashlifetimefanbluebonnetmvatsaChomelprabhambdesai302ahcirnitauspurvissoujik27prachinmaysonydipiNeetuSclairevillejsnaaznathooakshthaBsankalphiemitmitDevjyoteeAMSTQueen_GHTDR.PKGfarzanabeeZee85hauntedcb4luvzeestar1vnb2005sushchhmoreishbrownmuslimqweztion1belvin92himani88aasaxena3librarypasss3chaudhMissOracleLovely123crazy46inpeace007dolly_kalapyaributunabaku28Heenapneucharimumpyenigma6sonal75divya221bewajahsoapfreakvicaevMemorableRaima36desichick8p@rasKatrina82ahutaKoyelsinipillai06cs119arhi_78sam-farFAMSuzeemy_viewrima001Gauri22Mona_Mauryadaddysgirl786babu2008sihumushkan_2003~*Thamizhan*~smilecheesenisha1984sang_haripriyavicy_devilpyaridilwalino1meluvsrkblackdaughter-jia-dootGoldenPanda.Millerrr88neela226Varsha-01ninandRoarkanna44.Mandy.*Resham*-Ravjot--Fivr-nivedithaBul3Monu-SunNaabsingapurynikitagmcmitzi11Roshni.-Fatima-.Angelpetticoat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR - Written + Vid/Pix Update - August 18th" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
thanks alot hunSmile

I'm really wondering as to how can Vandu sleep deeply with her mother sleeping and snoring so badly beside her like thatLOL....mennn that woman is something elseLOL

Edited by _angel_ - 18 August 2009 at 1:40pm

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update...

I feel that although Savita is a little greedy, she may not be such a bad mother-in-law...and will come around soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherly75

-jia-

IF-Dazzler

-jia-

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks....really looking forward to the first part of the episode....seems like a nice Arman moment....

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much! Big smile

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherly75

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

OMG!  i luved ArMan scenes Embarrassed

i luved that Archana found Manav's gift & put it on! Big smile

ughhh y is savita bein so rude to archana..but i knw she will stop bein rude to her soon

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! Archana and Manav's scenes are a must watch, I loved them!!! Well that lady was not wrong about Savita but poor Archana she looked so hurt. It's too bad Savita is so greedy, Manav obviously isn't like her he is such a sweetheart!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top