Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Shyam's tausa's evil plan

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I don't understand what Shyam's tauji is trying to accomplish by involving Mahavir SIngh in the neher project. It  certainly won't bring back Shyam to his parents, why is he being unnecessarily malicious. I suspect Mahavir Singh may have tried to abuse Maasa when she was widowed. That's probably why she doesn't want to have anything to do with him. This stupid tauji is only making matters worse by bringing Mahavir Singh back in everyone's life. Useless bugger!!

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 18 August 2009 at 8:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-MonMadGauri22toligossipgurls-aditi-AreYaar

MonMad Goldie
MonMad
MonMad

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Yep thats what it looks like, abuse of a young widow.  Which is common in certain traditional Indian households (zamindars).  Wonder why the tausa had to stoop so low.....Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toli-aditi-

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 18 August 2009 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
hmmm...that might be possible she was abused. and perhaps he taunted her saying that she needs a man to support her and as a woman she never be able to look after her family properly and her sons would lose their position in the family. thats why she is so strict and always up to enforcing male patriarchy among her family.
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I don't know if it's abuse or not because I feel like if Kalyani had gone through such mental abuse from someone due to her being a widow then she would think twice before abusing another widow like she did with Anandi's friend.

What I thought was that he might have tried to rape her.. perhaps even wanted her as his mistress.
AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged
OMG Rahm! You're watching this show now too?? Yay! Please tell me you finally quit Bidaai for your own sanity! :P LOL
RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 19 August 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

I don't know if it's abuse or not because I feel like if Kalyani had gone through such mental abuse from someone due to her being a widow then she would think twice before abusing another widow like she did with Anandi's friend.

What I thought was that he might have tried to rape her.. perhaps even wanted her as his mistress.

and more importantly not encouraged basant to rape gehna.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top