Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

aapka beta toh pagal hi hai.......

Posted: 14 years ago
hiiiiiiii guys, i really liked the scene between naitik and his mom, the way the whole scene was portrayed it was really very cute, and beautiful, and especially that part where naitik gave a cute kiss on his mother's cheek, and his cute, naughty expressions were also really too good, on the whole that full scene was really very nicely shown, the relationship between naitik and his mother was very beautifully portrayed, i maen both the actors have done a marvellous job, i really adore their relationship as mother and son, on screen their chemistry is also rocking........aisa lagta hai jaise ki bilkul real ke maa-beta hai.......what do u guys think........and if u like my post then don't forget to press the like button..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice post..........yesterday's episode was awesum.............the naitik n mom scence n then naksh scenes.......
*usha* thumbnail
Natik and his Mom has done a Fabulous acting.Natik is really looking very cute......
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So many a times we have scene these lovely scenes between maa & beta

& their chemistry is gr8 as u say

yesterday it was potrayed so beautifully
ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was lovely.i loved his expressions whn his mom was going to slap him he closed his eyes n thn opened 1 eye.it was really cute.
love_vs_hate thumbnail
yeah relllyy...i also felt the same... they both did great job...
naitik thumbnail
truly said
 i really liked the scene between naitik and his mom, the way the whole scene was portrayed it was really very cute, and beautiful, and especially that part where naitik gave a cute kiss on his mother's cheek, and his cute, naughty expressions were also really too good, on the whole that full scene was really very nicely shown, the relationship between naitik and his mother was very beautifully portrayed, i maen both the actors have done a marvellous job, i really adore their relationship as mother and son, on screen their chemistry is also rocking........aisa lagta hai jaise ki bilkul real ke maa-beta hai.......what do u guys think........and if u like my post then don't forget to press the like button..........

niveda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love the expression naitik gives while gayatri tells abt thappad
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niveda82

i love the expression naitik gives while gayatri tells abt thappad

me too...he was so cute and then he opens one eye to see if she is really going to hit him...just like a small kid in front of his mom...Karan was brilliant in every scene yesterday...after all the mesmerized looks initially to the cold stares during the shadi and not to this is amazing...👏🤗