Does anyone watch 1920?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
I caught a glimpse of it the other day and the cast looked really cool. Does anyone watch it? what is it about? I saw one episode and really understood very little. More than half was taken by commercials. (way more than half)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Osprisshow thumbnail

i also caught a few dglipse..but cudnt found it that gud!its more adult i think...

i like Housefull....do any of u watch this!!!!!

moonlitnight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i watch it occasionally ..mostly when i don't have anything to watch... and trust me ..if you are a normal person you won't like it 😕 full of affairs and all those weird relationships to be honest , i don't think in real life 19-20 people are like that .. or may be they are...but they show only the bad side... NOTHING normal... i would like to see some normal family along with some dysfunctional family...oh well

and another advice... avoid the other one too if you can...cant remember the name but airs on the same day as 1920.... FULL of affairs and affairs and affairs and affair and cheap stuff 🤢

Houseful and Bari Bari Shari Shari are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better!
Osprisshow thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlitnight

i watch it occasionally ..mostly when i don't have anything to watch... and trust me ..if you are a normal person you won't like it 😕 full of affairs and all those weird relationships to be honest , i don't think in real life 19-20 people are like that .. or may be they are...but they show only the bad side... NOTHING normal... i would like to see some normal family along with some dysfunctional family...oh well

and another advice... avoid the other one too if you can...cant remember the name but airs on the same day as 1920.... FULL of affairs and affairs and affairs and affair and cheap stuff 🤢

Houseful and Bari Bari Shari Shari are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better!

housefulll is now in the top in BD!!..it has so many fanzzzzzzzzzzzz....and youthr r qt crazyy for it..i love the show😃

moonlitnight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
housefulllllll is the BEST!!!!! only serial i dont miss at ANY cost! 😃
"dhaka chohorer manucher mon ato bhalo bhaiya..apnake dekhe bujlam..eije apnar kache 10 taka chaowar CHONGE CHONGE diye dilen..... 🤣🤣🤣
TaraGuni thumbnail
 You guys should watch "Shakin Sharisuri" it's absolutely hilarious. Chanchal Chowdury is undoubtedly the best actor, dude is just too much lol.  Sadly, many shows nowadays are catching the hindi serial virus.
TaraGuni thumbnail
Housefull has its upside and downside. Recently, it has gotten better with inclusion of the guy who asks for money to everyone. I liked how he got conned by Ifty. He was like if I give some people money and don't get it back I feel suffocated, and start telling ppl so and so owes me money, lol.