Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Written Update For Monday, August 17th, 2009

Video + Pics Update: [ By: Magnificent ] - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1234523

By: Navi - Hope you guys enjoy! For Any Information on the episode  Or Tips Please PM Me!

[Vandu welcomes Archana into her room ] Vandu says," Come, Sister-in-law. This is your room. It's nice right??". [ Archana looks around and see's that the whole room is decorated ] Vandu continues," Uhmm, Sister-in-law. I have to tell you something about Manav. Manav is a little shy. So, he won't talk. You will have to take the first step and talk to him. Or else, you will be staring at each other all night long! I'm leaving. But, dont forget what I said". [ Archana see's god's shrine and walks over and puts her statue there with the rest. She starts to pray. Manav see's this smiles and goes towards her. They both start to pray beside eachother. Archana opens her eyes and see's Manav there she shy's awayEmbarrassed. Manav does too] Archana says," Uhmm...I need matches". Manav says," Uhmmm, matches... they are in this drawer". [ He gives the matches to Archana] Archana says," The scented lights...". Manav says," Uhmm, there all gone. Something else....". [ Archana and Manav both reach for the candle at the same time/ They both shy away again Embarrassed / Manav let's Archana pick it up. Archana lights it and puts it infront of gods statue ] Manav says," I will back soon. I am going to the temple". Archana says," So late...". Manav says," Uhmm. I asked for a prayer. That when you would come here. I would walk bare feet the temple". [ Archana smiles Smile ] [ Manav had bought bangles for Archana. But, see's that she got nicer ones from her brother/ He puts it in his pocket.  Archana see's him doing something to his pocket but doesn't know what it is] [ Manav leaves Archana is content ] [ You see Savita dragging Archana's suitcase and closing all doors so no one can see what she is doing ] [ She see's there is a lock on it ] Savita says," Such a BIG lock! What should I do? Archana is Manav's wife. Archana's things are Manav's and everything Manav has is mine. So, that means this suitcase is mine. I WILL BREAK THE LOCK!". [ She finds a hammer and breaks the lock] [ She starts trying to find Archana's jewelery. She throws all of Archana stuff and her prized possesions all over the floor] [ Archana comes and see's this/ Savita finds Archana's jewelery. She is staring at it like a fat kid in a candy store. Archana is shocked Shocked She walks in slowly]

BREAK!

[ Archana seems tensed / Savita see's her Shocked and says," The people in this coloney are not good. You never know when they will come and take something and leave. That's why I thought I should take this and put it away somewhere safe. As for, the lock we can get a new one. Ohh, and I will put you're stuff away". Archana says," No, Mom! It's ok. I will". [ Archana then starts thinking about when her and Sulochana were packing all those things/ Including her drawing book, doll and the food she packed for her/ Archana is getting very emotional and is about to Cry] [ Archana then opens up her family album and starts taking a look at all the photos] [ On The Other Side] [ Archana's Whole Family is sitting together] Vinod says,"I was thinking we should get a cupboard for Varsha and Vaishali's room". Vashali says," What a great idea". Vinod says," Now, that Archana is gone there is alot of free space". Varsha says," Yeeah, as for the cupboard we have right now. It is totally full with Vaishali's things. I have no space! Poor me! ". Vaishali says," POOR YOU! Confused". Vinod says," Chill. I will go and give the order today at A1 Furniture". Manju says," Don't go there!". Vinod says," Why have you been there?". Manju replies," No! You can just see how it is from the outside". [ Sulochana starts thinking about when Manju wen't to meet Manav's family and see his house alone ] Sulochana says," Manjusha. You sadi you could tell how the shop was from the outside. Then how did you not notice with Manav and his family?". [ Manju is shocked and so is the rest of the family] Sulochana continues," Why did you keep the truth from us Manju?". Manju replies," Uhm, I didn't mom! When I wen't to there coloney, I was shocked! But, after I rememberd what Dad said about Manav being rich! When, I went inside they treated me very nicely and I didn't see anything wrong! You know to what length people can go to, to keep there lie under wraps. They kept me misunderstood too. PLEASE Believe ME!". Vinod says," Mom, leave it ! Archana is married and has gone to there house. What is the point of talking about it now. Who cares about the family as long as Manav is good". Sulochana's husband then says," Yes, Sulochana. Let bygones be bygones. What ever god does is for the good. Now, sit down and eat". Manju says," Yes, Mom EAT! [ She then thinks to herself] I got saved! Or Else who knows what would have happened!". [ Varsha see's Manju's face expressions and know's something is fishy]

Break!

Savita see's Archana and starts saying," I'm going to die washing these dishes! There is no one to help ME!". Archana comes and says," I will help". Savita says," Oh dear, I will not let you work on you're first day! Oh, don't get sad! You want to work right, one minute. Here, the happiness you get from working in you're own house I will not steal from you! [ Archana starts to wash the dishes] Oh, I had to talk to you. Should I say it ?". Archana says," Tell me mom.". Savita says," My marriage happened on the 1st of August and the puja on the 15th of August. Until, the puja happened I slept in this room and you're dad in the other with you're uncle. It is the ritual of our house. got it [ Archana starts washing the dishes again ] You didn't get it in-directly so, I will tell you directly. Until, the puja happens you and Manav cannot sleep together. Got it?". [ Archana Nods ] [ Savita leaves and Manav comes and starts helping with the dishes] Archana says," Leave it, I have a habit of doing work". Manav says,"I don't have a habit but, I will help". Archana says," Please, stop I do not like this". Manav says," Archana, this is a start of our new household. We will be living together. We have to share things. So, why not start with the dishes".[ Manav and Archana start doing the dishes together and every few moment's one of them shy's away Embarrassed] [ Manav is done the dishes and goes to the room and cleanes up/ So, Does Archana/ Manav hands Archana a Towel. Archana takes it and cleans off her wet hands. Manav then locks the door. When he turns around he see's Archana with a pillow in her hand] Manav says," This?". Archana replies," I will have to go outside and sleep". [ Manav is Shocked and Doesn't know what is wrong]

THIS CONCLUDES THE EPISODE

COMMENT AND PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IT WOULD MAKE ME Big smile

[/MEMBERS]

Edited by *Resham* - 17 August 2009 at 11:29pm

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

sarikasranjiJaanu80indy1979921royallifetimefankat222rkpmbbluebonnetChomelmjbapanaahcirpurvisprachinmaysonydipiNeetuSBabygirlschirjetjassidhuakshthaBsanknalini.ghanatemitmitDevjyoteehabsfanalphieAMSTfarzanabeenanskcbhauntedcbzeestar1vnb2005cbindia2009qweztion1westindiangeetsbelvin92himani88librarypasss3chaudhEmuna Belieflilyattitudeaasaxena3MissOracleinpeace007pyaributunaHeenapdivya221mumpysonal75bewajahvicaevivy_softymagarwal1029Raima36ahutap@rasiheartspinknirv*usha*mithaliosinipillaiuzee-Ankita-rashi77hazel16daddysgirl786Aamir's FanGauri22*Maleena*rima001lovely_ladynp-roxsihubharadwaj_kmushkan_2003cimba-RD-~*Thamizhan*~smithasrkjagrutidpriyavmeluvsrkblackdaughter-jia-Millerrr88bhavi20_sknumnumOmaRamdass*Resham*.Mandy.-Fivr--Anaya-nivedithaBul3bsingapurybamboocopternikitagmc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR - Written + Vid/Pix Update - August 17th" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Uff Savita is trouble, Manav and Archana are married who is she to tell them they can't sleep together? I hope Manav finds out what Savita has told Archana as well as what she did to Archana's things

I'm glad Manju is getting caught in her lies.

Manav and Archana's scenes are so cute! First them praying together, then washing dishes together. Loved it! Poor Manav he is still hesitating to give Archana his gift, I hope she finds out about it.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 17 August 2009 at 3:33pm

lastmin

Goldie

lastmin

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
ughhhhh!! why do mom's ruin their own sons' lives????? Thank u soooo much for the update!!!

jaan 234

IF-Dazzler

jaan 234

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
thanks

uzee

uzee

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
mothers should stay out of their childrens bedroom...doesn't savita want grandchildren?

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

It seems all Savita is concerned with is Archana's jewellery! That woman is full of greed and could care less about her son's happiness, which is unfortunate considering how hard Manav has worked in his life to support his family. It's time for Savita to start giving back to her son instead of taking away the happiness her son now has in his life.

-jia-

IF-Dazzler

-jia-

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...
As  much I love the actress who plays Savita...I have started hating the Savita character...greedy lady!!! leave Archana and Manv alone...

pooh1612

IF-Rockerz

pooh1612

Posted: 17 August 2009 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
thx for the update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top