Socha na tha(meet)-Part18 pg 49 15/5/14 - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by riyaasehgall

rheaaaaaa.........................amazing...................diffrnt nd lud ur writing.....thnk u soo much dear!!!!publish a book of urs on romance....nd i promise ill b the frst buyr....hehe:_)....haan nt a bad idea,it can be my standby career option!!!!😉😉weeknd z ahead so u plz update both ur stories with long sequences nd romance....desperatly waitng for thm.....................yaa i hv 2 updt bahut tym ho gya.........will try do it asap.............n dnt worry i'll PM u as soon as i do.......Jst keep reading!!!!!!!!!!!!.................thnk u once again!!!!!!!!.....by<br>

Edited by Rhea_401 - 14 years ago

hi waiting for ur update.... this one seems very interesting.. pls continue asap

I love this story can you update this one pleeeeeeeeeease?
Originally posted by foxi

hi waiting for ur update.... this one seems very interesting.. pls continue asap

ya i'l b updatin soooooon!!!....................thankss yaar!!!!!....................
Originally posted by tadashi

I love this story can you update this one pleeeeeeeeeease?

yah tadashi i am workin on dis 1 only n i'l b makin u happy by updatin it v.sooooon!!!

Part- 3

"Preet, usse chhodna mat"

Preet unknowingly took a step forward towards Meher, who suddenly turned pale.............He went closer and touched her face slightly with his fingers...........Meher didnot understand what he was doing.............Tracing her cheeks with the back of his hand he suddenly withdrew, confused and perplexed, he left her.............

Scared and baffled by what was going on she turned around and ran for her life not daring to glance backwards..................

Present:

"Meher chalo", said Sameer

"H-haan......"

"Chalein??"

"Kahaan??", she said completely lost

"Sab dinner table pe humaari wait kar rahe hai"

"Haan chalo"

At the dinner table

Meher concious of her thought and her surroundings, no more had the appetite to eat...The food lay cold and tastless an front of her..Laughter and celebration was all around her..But she was not herself...Why was she here?? Why was she marrying Sameer?? Why was she thinking all this?? All these thoughts were rattling her brains...

Sameer, enjoying the happines of his loved ones, picked the spoon to eat..

"Sameer, yaar ab to kuch seekh lo...Tumhari hone-wali biwi ne khana chhua tak nahi aur tum lage apna pet bharne...Chalo, pehle usse khilao.. " said Prem. Everyone laughs and cheers them.

Sameer- "Ji Prem Bhaiya, ab aap se hi seekhunga yeh sab..."saying so he picked the spoon....Meher sheepishly opened her mouth to take the first spoon, when Sameer dodged her bite...Everyone roared with laughter...Twice and thrice she was dodged when finally she got a bite..Embarrassed, she shyly ate her mouth full, when she saw him again, staring at her..........

And everything else faded.............

Flashback:

Meher and her friends were having gol gappas at a chaat stall behind their college....

"Bhaiyya thoda teekha zyada", said Meher with mouthful of gol gappa...........

"Jeezzzz.......Meher sssshhh kitni sssszz mirchi hai isme", said Anita her best friend

"Sahi mein sssz, bhaiya..........pani", said Riya(another friend of hers)

"Chalo kaala khatta khate hai", said Meher chirpily

"Nahi yaar bahut der ho gai hai humein chalna chahiye......mujhe biology ka assignment bhi karna hai", said Riya

"Kaunsa assignment???? humein toh  koi assignment nahi mila?? ", said Meher in a teasing tone

"Law ka yaar"

"Abhi toh biology ka assignment tha..........." :)

"V-voh.......main bhool gayi thi...."

"Yaar tujhe short term memory loss toh nahi", said Anita hi-fiving Vrinda

"Oi tu toh gayi", said Vrinda chuckling

"Shut up guys"

"Yah rite shut up guys", said Meher

"Thanks Meher, you're the best"

"I know, aur mujhe yeh bhi pata hai ki tujhe kya hua hai"

"Kya"

Plucking flowers from the nearby bushes she started singing.....

Kuchh toh hua hai....
kuchh ho gaya........
Do chaar din se lagta hai jaise..........
Sab kuchh alag hai sab kuchh naya hai.......

And then offering the flower to her continued

Kuchh toh hua hai
Kuchh ho gaya hai

"Arghhh tum log pagal ho gaye ho...Please... chalein??? Late ho raha hai....."

Snatching Meher's duppata Anita draped it over her head......

Dil deewana bin sajna ke maane naa,
yeh pagla hai samjhane se samjhena

"Ohhhhhh pleaaaaase Chup!!!!!!"

And then both Meher and Anita started singing together

Chup chupke chup chupke ke chori se chori........
Chup chupke chupke ke riya sahil ki hui

Suddenly Meher felt as if she was being watched by someone and she turned around but couldn't find anyone...Brushing the thought away she continued dancing and singing completely oblivious to the fact that her innocent acts were giving someone sleepless nights...............

P.S: Hi guys, i know its been really  long.....but thanks for being patient........I know dis part was not much of Meet but d upcomin prts will surely be full of Meet n fun..........Plz do leave your comments or press the like button if you like it!!!
Edited by Rhea_401 - 14 years ago
dts ws gud.............
but shortttttttttttttt
bt ur forgiven as u used ma name......lol
dyng to c wat actually happens with preet...............
ummmmm plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update as sson as possible............plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
great

thanx 4 the pm

update soon

Kamal
i loved that! preet must have been mesmerized by her...aww! and i loved the line that her innocent acts gave someone sleepless nights!

I have a question: at weddings they have food before the marriage ceremony or did meher already marry sameer?

Aww it has been such a long time !

I'm really in love with one sentence here, it's : "her innocent acts were giving someone sleepless nights" .. so beautifully said and written !! 🤗

And Preet, he's so cute ! having sleepless nights and chupke chupke watching her .. how sweet !

I hope Mehr will break that shaadi, I mean refuse to marry Samir evn if it has to happen at the last minute ..

can't wait for the next part, update asap !

ps : Also update the other FF, you left us in a crucial part !!
Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago