Frequent Posters

Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: AASUS

Hi Rhea πŸ€— Congratz you finally reached half century on your thread.πŸ₯³

Thanks for letting me know.
Hope your exam went well.
Saw the reply for prev comment. Well I never think like that. I just write what comes to me or how I react. 

pg 49
Title made me think painting is finished :P
I love the scenes in the update. Very intense. 
The way characters act and react is so fun to read. I look forward to it.
You keep it mysterious and unpredictable.
So sameer cannot tolerate if someone had past relationship and so Meher is afraid.
But didn't she know what kind of person he is before she accepted this current relationship.
I guess she wanted to move on and thought she is making right decision. So after Preet's return she may be having 2nd thoughts cux she can't ignore him even if she wants to.
I got this much so far in this story.

Thanks so much really for your precious time. I would feel very sad if you didn't write.
Do you have long way to go? I mean as far as your outline that you originally planned?
I like mysteries and as far as I know you're the only one who writes on Meher and Preet like that.
You do it so perfectly.

I would everyday if u update :P while ur on holiday. If nt there's is always Xmas brk na πŸ˜† I hope well know what happens soon.

Okay an update evryday..now thats something😳...
The next update wnt take this much tym i promise...
Well yeah i cant write just aisey..i have to feel like writing else i jst cannot or if i do it isnt my best...u can see d os's u can make out d difference from dem...a few of d os's are my fluff write ups..while d oders are written in the mood.
Anyways i really like your analysis of my ff...Id say you're almost on the right track and interpreting it pretty well...
As for how many chapters are left i honestly dont know...i actually thought of the basic plot, th beginning n d end n(d story is in flashback na) and d middle part i just keep making it up...obv keeping in line with the plot...so i dnt really know..almost 75% is complete...i suppose...
N yea thank you for reading it!!πŸ˜ƒ
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ty for replying Rhea wow we r almost close to end huh.
Good to know ur thinking to update soon.
Yes ik u hv life outside IF and probably wanna go out and enjoyπŸ˜†
When ur done enjoying outside world, u can give some time thinking of next ch.😎
See I'm v understanding πŸ˜Ž
Edited by AASUS - 9 years ago
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AASUS

Ty for replying Rhea wow we r almost close to end huh.

Good to know ur thinking to update soon.
Yes ik u hv life outside IF and probably wanna go out and enjoyπŸ˜†
When ur done enjoying outside world, u can give some time thinking of next ch,😎
See I'm v understanding πŸ˜Ž

Haahhahah well in dat case thank madam fr letting me off for a while...n yea il surely update asap!!
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww you have updated..

and what a part,
i think meher knows what preet said about sameer is true,
and i dont think that meher has any feelings for him...
but right now she is just scared about what he would do or think about her if he knows her past with preet...
dont know why but i have a feeling meher will go to this wedding maybe alone, but she will be definitly not alone there. ...there will be preet waiting for her..πŸ˜† just my crazy fantasy😳

great work and thanks for pm
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rhea_401

As for how many chapters are left i honestly dont know...i actually thought of the basic plot, th beginning n d end n(d story is in flashback na) and d middle part i just keep making it up...obv keeping in line with the plot...so i dnt really know..almost 75% is complete...i suppose...
N yea thank you for reading it!!πŸ˜ƒ

Actually I wouldn't mind a daily update either πŸ˜†

What?!?!

You're 75% done?! πŸ˜²

But I don't even know what happened to make Meher hate Preet so much! πŸ˜•

Rhea, Rhea...please give us an idea.

Update soon.

Rhea_401 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hangok

owww you have updated..

and what a part,
i think meher knows what preet said about sameer is true,
and i dont think that meher has any feelings for him...
but right now she is just scared about what he would do or think about her if he knows her past with preet...
dont know why but i have a feeling meher will go to this wedding maybe alone, but she will be definitly not alone there. ...there will be preet waiting for her..πŸ˜† just my crazy fantasy😳

great work and thanks for pm

hahaha...very nice..i like ur analysis ..and crazy fantasies abt d upcoming storyπŸ˜†...

thank u fr enjoying it n happy readingπŸ˜‰
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Actually I wouldn't mind a daily update either πŸ˜†

What?!?!

You're 75% done?! πŸ˜²

But I don't even know what happened to make Meher hate Preet so much! πŸ˜•

Rhea, Rhea...please give us an idea.

Update soon.

Fatima actually d thing is dat she was always scared of Preet n his frnz...They were d rowdiest guys of her college...dey dint have a good reputation n obv Meher faced a lot of trouble coz of him n yea the dreadful Meet experiences of her past!!...And what triggered the hatred was the last encounter before d leap...n d fact that he has been blackmailing her fr it!!!..i think dats reason enough fr her dislike towards d guy!!

hope i hv been able to clarify ur doubt!!
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rhea_401

Fatima actually d thing is dat she was always scared of Preet n his frnz...They were d rowdiest guys of her college...dey dint have a good reputation n obv Meher faced a lot of trouble coz of him n yea the dreadful Meet experiences of her past!!...And what triggered the hatred was the last encounter before d leap...n d fact that he has been blackmailing her fr it!!!..i think dats reason enough fr her dislike towards d guy!!

hope i hv been able to clarify ur doubt!!

Oh!  Okay...I got it now..the tube light finally went on πŸ˜†

You're talking about that one incident where Preet decided he'd comfort Meher by helping her out of her clothes...πŸ˜†...okay...I thought there was something more in their past than that, because truth be told...nothing happened.  

So why would Preet hold that over her head?

But then I guess...only Meher and Preet know that nothing happened...and Preet could make Sameer think otherwise...Hai Preet!!  You fiend!!  Ah!!...I LOVE it!!  πŸ˜ˆ  πŸ˜†

Rhea_401 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

Lovely update dear!!!

thanks dear!
bhagyashree2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi rhea

Thanks for the pm

But most importantly thanks for updating socha na tha

I cant tell you how much I was waiting for you to update because this is one story which is completely different from all the ff and ss which I have read on Meet till now

Also I have to admit that this is 1 story where my mind goes blank when I try to think what will happen next so I have just decided to give up the idea of thinking and I am just going to sit back and wait for you to update the next part and enjoy reading it
Till now I have loved the way socha na tha is progressing keeping all its suspense intact and making me more and more confuse

To be honest I never thought we can imagine preet in this way also i mean more on the evil side so I can only say good job rhea and pls continue soon

But since we r talking about your ff that reminds me you have one more incomplete ff I suppose the name is Dil ne jisse apna kaha

I have to tell you I love that ff also of yours and have to tell pls take time and update that one too as u have left it in the middle when the story over there also was taking a nice turn

So plss rhea update both these ff regularly as I really want to know what happens next I know you might be busy in something but it will be great if you could remove time for that one also