Will Damini Hug Prithvi?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Cant say
Maybe
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago

so many members are thinking that after what happen between Dami and inder according to the promo when Pri comes with an umbrella to console her and in the precap too when she wipes her tears, dami will carried away in emotions and will hug prithvi, so do you all want this to happen or not?Or do you think that will it happen???yes,no,cant say or maybe are your choices.so do vote and comment.

Mallu
i say maybe cause damini might take he anger on my pri and start spazzing on him!
OR she might just loose it in the moment and actually hug or that inderetta comes!
I dont think she will. She is a strong girl. Will hide her emoticons inside! So No, from me but i could be wrong. It depends to be real sometimes even the most strongest personalities go weak after such shocking incidents.
i want this to happen hehe
but i dont think it will otherwise im sure they woudl ahev shown a little bit of it in the promo
Mallu i want this to happen, but i don't think it will happen!😕
i want this to happen but it wont.damini will hide her emotions and will hold herself back from a hug if there's gonna be one..she is strong thats why but u never know
i don't think there will be any hug, hoepfully it happens soon..:)
I hope they hug ........😍
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
want them to HUG .....
😳😳
no,i dnt think they will hug as its too early as damini is a strong girl..