Innocent Love-AK - Last Part/pg-79/Dt-10/23

vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,
   Here is another AK FF....I hope you will like it....

Thanks
Mitu

It's Kripa's 26th Birthday''.The day she thought she would have it all'''A loving husband'..Couple of lovely kids''.and a lovely home. She had it all'..a home''.3 lovely kids, but there was no husband in it'..who would love her''.who would relax her, who would take care of her'''''

She sat besides Sur, staring at all 3 kids''.with love and affection'''.They had given her a surprise Birthday party'''.She caressed Sur's hairs'''.She looked so lovely''..and innocent''.She was 51/2 years old and so was her twin Prateek'..And her little one was 4 now''..Too naughty'.and kept bugging his brother and sister''..A smile came to her face and then disappeared'''.But they were all inseparable and loved each other very very much'..Sur was the smartest of all and took care of her brothers''''.

Of course Nishant had helped them''..to give her the party'.Their favorite uncle'and her neighbor'He had helped her so much during this 5 years''.that she would never be able to repay him ever''But his Dadi was Kripa's life savior'..She supported her emotionally ......She gave her shoulders for Kripa to cry on''.to lean on and gave her confidence every time her legs wobbled''Kripa was overwhelmed with children's love and care''These children where everything for her'.Her life started with their laughter's and morning kisses and chasing each other and ended with sweet fairy tales and lovely kisses and hugs'''..But she knew'..fairy tales aren't for her'..But she would make sure, that her children got it all'''..

She worked 2 Jobs, taking care of children and house her self'''Some times she wished things would were different and Angad was with her today sharing her responsibilities'''But she would never trade places, with him though''..She loved her children to death''.A dull ache surrounded her heart thinking about him'''..She closed her eyes to block the memory'''And stopped her tears from falling down'''No, she would not cry. Her children needed her'''.and she would not give up''' She was going to give them everything they needed''..and that too the best''What if they don't have any thing today except food and necessities''.They were happy'.Some day she would achieve her Post graduation and look for a good job, which would fulfill all their needs.'and for that she needed to stay sane and be strong'.'Determined she got up.'..She kissed each one of them and covered them with a blanket properly and walked out'.switching off the light'''..

She sat in her room and thought about her dad'''He had disowned her after she married Angad against his wish'''.He was just her birth father'..and provider''..other than that she had seen him only 3-4 times in her entire life'''She hated him'..and would not have taken a penny from him even if he wanted to give her'''And then there was her best friend prithvi''''.who had always been there for her''..to cheer her up''.But he was gone too''..He left her too'''She sighed sadly''she missed his friendship very much''..If only, he was here today'.

She looked at the gifts and card besides her and smiled''Lovely words'.." Happy Birthday Mom'''..we all love you very much" written on it'''.She bought the card to her mouth and kissed them and then looked at the lovely frame'..of her and her children together, which her children have presented'..Of course Nishant bought them'..But still they all had written I Love You on the back of it'''..This was her family''She closed her eyes and went to sleep''''.

Edited by vamita - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing start
i really liked the way u potrayed the love between kripa and her children,cant wait 2 no were angad is.intresting story cant wait 2 read the next part.
vamita thumbnail

CHAPTER – 1

K: Sur, Prateek Krish……..common get up ………We are getting late…Kripa said….cleaning the room………Sur got up immediately………and raised her little hands to Kripa for a hug……..Kripa left her work and smiled at her lovingly …….she went and sat on the bed and hugged her……..and kissed her on her forehead………..Good morning Sur…….

S: Good morning mama……..She said sleepily…….

Kripa looked at her lovely face and messy hairs…..She combed them with her hands and lovingly tucked it behind her ears………

K: Get up love………Or else we will get late……….

S: Ok Mom……

K: Now go on……and brush ur teeth while I wake these two lazy bones……..Sur giggled………hugging her mom……..

S: I love u mom……..she said kissing Kripa's cheeks………

K: I love u too princess……..Now go…….Kripa gave a little push and Sur went off…….Kripa then looked at the sleepy heads……..

She went near prateek and kissed him on both his cheeks and rubbed her nose to his lightly……….

K: Good morning Prateek…..

Prateek smiled but did not open his eyes…….He turned to other side and slept again…..Holding his moms hand………

P: 1 min mom…he whispered…….Kripa chuckled at his favorite word…….1 min……every time she asked him to do some thing……he would tell 1 min mom……

K: Your one min is over prateek…….she said…..pressing her hands to his cheek…..and pinching him lightly……..

P: Ok……one more min mom…….please……..

K: No way…….Prateek she said with a sigh and kissed his forehead………..Common……get up…….We are getting late………

P: Isn't it Sunday yet?

Kripa giggled at him…….

K: No dear……..It's Tuesday…….We still have 5 days to go for Sunday to come……..Common now……

P: Mom do we have to go to school he said getting up slowly and keeping his head on her lap……..Kripa caressed his forehead lightly……

K: If you don't go to school, then how will you earn lots and lots of money to buy us a car, like Nishant chachu…..No one will give u a job, if you don't study…….right……..Prateek looked at Kripa making faces…….

P: Yeah….I think so…Kripa laughed seeing his facial expressions…ok……can I have a hug please…….

K: Yes you may…….she said smiling at him affectionately……..and then hugged him …..Love you dear……Now common get up and get ready……quick…..she said taking him in her arms and making him fly a little up before keeping him down on the ground slowly, kissing his forehead………Prateek went off and started pounding at the door….Sur opened the door with paste falling off her mouth…….and looked at Prateek angrily……..

Prateek ignored her and went inside and took his brush and started brushing…Sur started yelling at him….But Kripa stopped her…..

K: Sur bad manners……Didn't I tell u, that u should not talk while you are brushing or eating some thing…..……Now go and rinse your mouth……Sur nodded and went in…....Giving a angry look at Prateek…….

Kripa shook her head and then looked at Krish…She sighed……..He was too lazy……She could see that he was already awake…..his eyes were fluttering a little and he was trying hard not to smile…….But she knew how to wake him up……..With mischievous smile she went to sit besides him and bought her fingers under his arms and started tickling him ………...Krish could not take it and started laughing out uncontrollably and pleaded to stop ……..

K: No way mister……..You are getting too lazy now a days….I am not going to leave you until u promise to listen to me……and stop being so lazy………she said laughing and tickling him……..

Krish: Sorry sorry mom……..I promise ……I will listen to u……..leave me…….he said laughing almost exhausted……..Finally Kripa stopped tickling and pulled him to her….and gathered him in her arms………and hugged him tightly….His small arms came around her neck and his lips touched her cheeks giving her a small peck ……..Kripa smiled at him and then kissed his forehead…….Love you mom

K: Love u too dear……..Why do u keep bugging ur mom……….? She asked caressing his cheeks……affectionately……..and

Krish: Because I like it……he said grinning……..Same grin as his father…….Her heart thudded and she just hugged him back…smelling the sweet smell of baby shampoo from his hairs.….Kripa could hear the angry voices in the bath room……She sighed……

K: Sur Prateek……will you both stop fighting and come out if you are finished…….We are getting late…..she yelled, so that they could hear over their loud noises…..Suddenly the voices stopped and after a couple of low murmurs…..The rest room door opened and Sur and Prateek ran to Kripa and Sur sat on one lap and Prateek went behind her and hugged her tightly……….around her neck and kissed her on her cheek……..Kripa kissed him too……and hugged them all…….

K: Why do u guys keep fighting………? Kripa asked Sur…and Prateek……..

S: Mom…he should wait for his turn to come…….But no…..he bangs at the door every day…….She said looking at Kripa with a frown……..

K: Bad habit Prateek she said turning her head a little to see in prateek's eyes……….

P: Sorry mom……

K: It's ok…You should wait outside till Sur comes and then go in…….understood…….

P: Ok mom…..he said a little sadly….

K: My good boy………she said raising her arms to his head and caressing his cheeks……

Kripa smiled at him….and gave him a peck which immediately bought him to cheerful mood again……

S: Mom…….Our vacations are going to start soon……..what are we going to do in vacation?

K: Mom…….My birthday is coming soon……when are we going to buy my dress…….

P: Mom……I want new sports shoes, when are we going to buy them……….

all three asked her questions one after another……….She sighed……….

K: Sur……I have yet to decide about the vacation…We still have 10 days to decide and have our exams to pass….…we will see once the exams are finished……and I promise we will go to shopping next weekend and buy you all what ever you need, but after the exams……..ok…….And Krish…..don't worry I will get u a new dress before your birthday……It's still a month later.…….she said with a wink and ruffled his hairs…….Now before we get late and get punished at the school door, we better leave……..right……

All agreed and ran with Kripa…… had already prepared breakfast before she woke them up and had set the table…..She made them eat there breakfast and then helped them take there bath one by one, got them ready…..Kept there Tiffin boxes in their bags and went to have a quick shower…Once showered….Everyone gathered near there small temple and prayed together…Kripa lighted the diya…..and then did aarti and gave prasad to everyone….Once done all bought there shoes…....Then after the rounds of pulling up the socks ad tying shoe laces, all were ready at last…..within a hour and half, they were all outside waiting for school bus to come……..Kripa locked the door and then helped the children climb up the stairs of the bus………Every one in the bus greeted her and the children with smiles and wave………..They took there seat…….Kripa with her co-worker Sanya and children with there friends………

Kripa was thankful for the school that it paid the children's school fees and the bus cost as a teacher's privilege.……..That made her save a little to pamper the children occasionally……Though it was not much…..It should have to be enough for now……..Once at school…….She kissed all 3 of them, left them to their respective class rooms and went to the staff room……..She got ready for her first class…….She thought English, Social Studies and Moral Science for 1st to 5th grade children…….She loved to teach them and answer there curious questions and children loved her too…She was one of the favorite teacher of almost every student of her class………

The day passed by with same enthusiasm…….and chaos…….Full of adventure as usual……When u are around kids 24 hours a day…….You don't get a minutes rest…….and It was worst in school some times……But Kripa loved it…….She was good at her work and helped weak students during the weekends if the parents wanted…….She was very patient and loving…….and also cheerful, which attracted the children's towards her………Nishant Saxena, the principal of the school, her neighbor and 10 years older than her, praised her for her impression she had left on the children……..He had provided her with extra incentives as she had to take care of children herself such as Free books for children, free school dress, free extra curricular activities and nanny when ever needed………Kripa at first was reluctant to accept it……as she thought of it as a charity…….But then as she got used to children and children started getting attached to her……Nishant said that it was not charity but a bribe to keep her here for ever…….Kripa had agreed for it……as she was really tight on budget and she did not want her children to suffer due to her pride……But for that she did all the extra work in school, as she could……She would arrange events, competitions and debates……..…….Help out with extra classes to the children in need………What ever she could………

Nishant has always been a father figure for her children and her children loved him…….His dadi treated the children like her grand children and every day invited the children in the evening to listen to stories………She prepared different sweets and other dishes for them and pampered them a lot……..She treated Kripa like a daughter and loved her very much……Kripa always gained her confidence, when she would meet Dadi…..She was her pillar of strength……….Who encouraged her for last 5 years to keep fighting……..

It was around 3.30, when the bell rang and children bid her good bye……..Kripa, took her belongings…….wiped out the board…..and walked out of the empty class room……….She went to the staff room, picked up her purse and went to Krish's room, Where he was waiting for her to come…….When he saw her a huge smile lit his little face, Kripa kneeled down and raised her arms waiting for him to come……he ran towards her as quickly has his little legs could take him and hugged her tightly…….as if meeting her after a long time…..Kripa smiled at him and pinched his nose and winked at him…..making him giggle……..She got up and picked him up and walked towards his teacher……….

Kr: Look mom what I got today……..He showed her a sticker with good job on his hand…

K: Vow……..This means you were a good boy today and did your school work properly………Krish nodded with a big grin………I am proud of u……Keep it up…….Then she turned to Harshini……

K: Thanks Harshini…..She said smiling at the Pre-school teacher…….She was a nice lady and kept Krish as long as Kripa needed help……..Hope I am not late……..

H: No….Kripa…In fact I still have an hours work left…….and Krish is really a sweet boy…….He does his work while I work….So it is no problem……….

K: Thanks once again….I better go and pick Sur and Prateek….Sanya has a meeting with couple of parents today…….Harshini smiled and waved at her and Kripa rushed to Sur and Prateek's class…..With Krish, his bag and her bag in her arms…….Sur and Prateek were busy writing on the school board, when she walked in…..

S: Hey Kripa…….Good you are here….I have to run now….See ya later…..Bye….she said picking her purse and caressing Krish's hairs on the way out and winking at him, making Krish giggle..………..Sur and Prateek turned around and ran to her……..and hugged her around her leg……Kripa looked down and smiled and kept Krish down…

S: Hi mom……You are late……

K: Sorry Sur…..I just got a little busy and then I was talking to Krish's teacher…….Common now pick up ur bag and lets go……..she said…..patting both Sur and Prateek on their shoulders..……..Both picked there bag and ran to Krish for holding his hand from either side…….Both were very protective of Krish and loved him very much……Whenever he cried they pampered him a lot and made him take all the toys he wanted……Kripa walked behind them with Krish's bag in her hand……and a smile………Nishant was waiting for her as always…..She had asked him many times to go home once he was done and that she could walk……as Kripa could not catch the bus many times in the evening when she got late……..But he did not listen……..Kids ran to the car and took their places in the back seat, like always…….Kripa went to the front passenger seat and sat down…..sighing…….

K: Thanks Nishant……

N: We have not yet left the campus Miss. Kripa Sharma…….He said winking …….Kripa grinned at him…..Fine Sir….can we go now….I am tired……She then looked at the kids and smiled and winked at them…….All 3 kids laughed at her expressions …………

N: So Kids…….what did u plan for summer vacation…….Very soon your holidays will start………Do u know that………

S: Yes Nishant chachu……..But mom told us not to think about it till the exams are finished……

Kripa rolled her eyes………

P: Didn't just Nishant Chachu told mom that we are still at school………You have to call him Sir……at school……..Sur rolled her eyes…..and looked angrily at Prateek……

N: Nishant laughed and then talked to Sur…..Your mom is absolutely right……..After all teachers are always right………don't u agree…He said looking at them through his mirror…..all children agreed on that nodding there head and Kripa smiled at Nishant secretly……..Nishant raised his eyebrows and Kripa looked away to stop herself from laughing…….
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

amazing start

i really liked the way u potrayed the love between kripa and her children,cant wait 2 no were angad is.intresting story cant wait 2 read the next part.

Thanks Dear...
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

WOW mitu didi!! That was an awesome part! I love the concept. So Kripa married Angad and now Angad is not with her any longer, Wonder what happened to him.

The kids are so cute. They love Kripa so much and Kripa loves him too. So cute. So Kripa is a teacher. Thats nice. Nishant and his dadi seem like nice people. Doesnt Nishant have a wife or kids? Please update soon and PM me.

Live, Laugh, Love,
~Jot~
Henriette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg this ff is really good plzzzzzzz continue soon and send me a pm
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

part 1 was beautifully written

i really liked the way u showed how kripa has fullfilled her responsibilities towards her kids and it seems her kids are her support system.

Nishants chacter seems really intresting.

Live.Laugh.Love thumbnail
Nice ff 😊
 I really liked how you showed the relationship of Kripa with her kids and Nishant. I wonder what happened to Kripa and Angad's relationship.
Please do update soon 😊
Anki. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey nice ff plz continue soon :)
sweet_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey di finally u got the link for the ff and i am so happy that u won't imagine

but i already read all the first parts so i have to wait until u reach the part where i want to read

i have been waiting for this ff since soooooooooooooooo long

continue soon

love ya

mittal